Deadpool Moderator

• Member since Nov 24th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hello, Deadpool

I'm not sure this is the place to put this, but I couldn't figure out how to make a post in the Tech thread. I've been spending my Chips on superior crates, and not a single one has showed up in my storage. I'm not sure if it's something I did wrong or not, but it'd be nice for someone to take a look.

Thanks for all the hard work carpal tunnel you guys endure for our sake, Sincerely,
    Diginbo
  • I was finally able to install the game from the manual install links and then the laucher tells me "YOUR CLIENT IS OUTDATED"?? Does that mean I have to download a fresh 5GB install data?
  • >I open Ironsight
    >Launcher Opens
    >Clicked Game Start
    >Nothing's coming up except this "72_73" popped up above the right hand side of the Download Status Bar

It's been like this after the server maintenance, what do?
  • no matter what i do i just cant get the game to install at all. i have done all the steps that are on this forum to see if i can get it to work but nothing help. am hoping you can tell me what i need to do

Thank you for your time
  • Tried the manual installation files twice and still receive an error as soon as I get to prop.wpg
  • can i get a fix for the manual download? this is my second attempt to get a hold of you
  • Sh*ts still broke! Manual download no worky!
  • I downloaded the files into one folder, started the .exe, but the files: data\prop, data\prop_02, data\prop_map, data\script, data\shader and several others are apparently corrupt. what should I do?
    • Same here! do you find any solution?
  • even downloading files manually i still cant install
  • Hi, I was wondering if you could help me, I had an account called TheOnlyBeazley I have been using that since I started playing. I tried to log on this morning and it now doesn't exist. please help me as I had good weapon levels and was moving up the ranks nicely.

Thanks
  • hey anyone please help me guys...when i login with my account...the game is open and its just loading and loading at last its say time out...i am from bangladesh..i am playing this game from 3 month..can you guys tell me is that ironsight ban in bangladesh..
    hello....please help me...when i login my account.the game is open and its just loading and loading at last its say time out..i am facing this problem from 1 week..
    i reinstall the game..open a new account..but the same result again and again
    • same problem
    • Where you from @vgnz?

@Prince, I'll check and PM you today.
  • Hey, I can't download the game still while using your method and error comes up that says "Setup needs the next disk, please insert disk 1 and press ok" any idea on how to fix this? please get back to me
  • hi ! how to send a post in one topic ? i will partecipate at one event
  • Aonde mando a mensagem privada bro, aqui ?
  • deadpool asked support help was being solved by spacekitty, but today i logged in and was banned from discord, please help me. Why was I banned?
  • For the support for roadrunner webmail dial 1-800-627-5045 and get in touch with expert
  • Hey! I'd like to submit my "Dressed for Summer" post, could you kindly approve my account? Thanks!
    • Hey SpeedQC, your account will be approved by a Community Manager as soon as they can :)
    • I need mine too
  • I keep getting the spinning wheel loading thing and then error message that it timed out. I haven't ever been able to play the game since I've downloaded it 2 months ago. I would really love to try this game out so any help would be greatly appreciated. It acts almost like the display isn't right for it or something but when I try changing the resolution it don't help either. have a great day and hope you can help me with this issue.
  • how to place thread on the summer story event i dont know how to reply but i want to participate, i have a story but couldnt do
    so bcz i dont know how to post
  • Hi Deadpool, good day! i'm trying to install ironsight and did both manual and thru the website downloads of the installet..launcher seems to work fine but can not proceed to the actual game with a message - "crashsender 1400.exe-System Error : the code executioncannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found.Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" and also for MSVCP100.dll was not found with the same message. I did uninstall & re-install of vcredist x64 or x86 but still the same problem appears. I'm using win10 latest version 64bit. What will be the possible solutions? thank you in advance for your reply & assistance. Cheers.
  • I need help installing the game ive tried through the website and manually but ive put them all in the folder and everything and gives me messages and I have no idea what to do
  • Iron sight gets stuck on installation almost done and doesn't do anything else please help me.
  • is there a reason i'm not levelling up? played about 4 to 5 matches not one bit of xp but i can level guns any insight to this
  • I have problems installing the game, trying it manually the .exe seems to not work for me and I am not able to transfer it to any folder that holds the rest of the data, and trying to open it removes it.
  • i have been trying to install the game for weeks now. still no success! tried both ways to install no luck. can you message me please
  • i have tried both methods but I still keep getting the corrupt file errors. please help.
  • Send me the fix on this account plz
  • hello deadpool

i have the same issue when i try to install the game manually, i keep getting corrupt file errors

could you help me
  • So is it possible for a new download link? Neither the direct link or the manual downloads work. Would love to play this game, but keep getting corrupt file errors.
  • Hey mate, went to install the game with the direct and manual download. Still getting the corrupt file error. For the direct download it was for the character_og.wpg and for the manual its for all the map.wpg files.

gyazo.com/e43240c10a09d07992f40bd097697e29

Is there any other alternative downloads available that might work? or a way to fix this?