Deadpool Moderator

• Member since Nov 24th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • HeLLoO bro i have error patch outdate its tell me uninstall the ironsight client and re install it i re install it but its the same error can you help me pleas
  • Help your client version is outdated

This error is appearing every time I install the game, I have done it five times and the same thing

I could upload the game in a file by google drive or Mega please
  • Hello im new .,I've recently installed Ironsight so the game does not detect my dedicated GPU.,I tried uninstall,update doesn't work.
    my PC i5 7Gen with dual GPU Intel and AMD game only reads the Intel GPU
  • Hi my internet service needs the game ip to be able to free me to play, because I can only enter the game using a VPN. How do I get the game ip?
  • hello, I beg of you, start blocking cheaters a lot of heap and all alone. the ranks are not small can be seen that hem
  • Hi DPool!!! Good afternoon, my map_downtown.wpg file is corrupted, can you send it to me?
  • i cant download from your page it say ( Access Denied)
    ironsightgame.com/forum/index.…ed-files-issue-fail-to-d/
  • i need help please
  • hello I have a problem with a file that is in the folder data of the game called map_downtown if you can pass that file to download it would be great because it is the only problem I have when starting the game
  • Just downloaded Ironsight... the client version outdated? And update patch start failed? pls help
  • hey DP, I'm trying to install the game but when i get to the 2nd item that gets installed ("[2/350] installing: map_downtown.wpg) it somehow freezes. I've tried closing it and starting back up but it gets stuck at the same spot. Tried looking for the uninstall location in files but cant find it. please help!
  • ,i get no enough disc space ,there is 35gb is space please help
  • your client version is outdated. downloading a full client version. this process may take a long time.

iron sight update patch start failed.

please uninstall ironsight client and install again.
    i download this game 2 times already, please send me the link of the files.
  • im having a problem with the downloader, it says i should re install it again cause an unknown error
  • ironsight update patch start failed. please uninstall ironsight client and install again: isso esta aparecendo na meu jogo com resolvo
  • youtube.com/watch?v=jumgJNZMsZM
    in this video it appears how to download the game complete the intaladores I could give access to this link that appear in the video thank you .. I speak spanish and gual thanks
  • I get a sign that says I have the launcher outdated and that uninstall and download again please help me.. sorry for my english im argentinian
  • "easy anti cheat unknown file version tbbmalloc.dll"kept getting this after last patch. pls send help
  • plz help, I tried to install the game and it says "not enough disk space" but I have 80 GB of storage available
  • I have re-downloaded, installed, uninstalled, re-installed, and restarted about ten times now. It won't get past the launcher. It keeps saying my client is out of date, and that the patch download failed. Then it just crashes out completely.
  • Hi, I'm new to the game but I can not install it, is there any solution?
    I get this after trying to run the launcher.

"Ironsight update patch start failed"
    "please uninstall IronSight client and install again"
  • cant enter game after downloading knew client, i have grey game display and popup with "data/prop.wpg" and unreadable symbols, than again, than popup about that game will be closed
    • this prop.wpg that in data folder have 0 weight, after i deleting it nothin changes
  • Hello, Deadpool

I'm not sure this is the place to put this, but I couldn't figure out how to make a post in the Tech thread. I've been spending my Chips on superior crates, and not a single one has showed up in my storage. I'm not sure if it's something I did wrong or not, but it'd be nice for someone to take a look.

Thanks for all the hard work carpal tunnel you guys endure for our sake, Sincerely,
    Diginbo
  • I was finally able to install the game from the manual install links and then the laucher tells me "YOUR CLIENT IS OUTDATED"?? Does that mean I have to download a fresh 5GB install data?
  • >I open Ironsight
    >Launcher Opens
    >Clicked Game Start
    >Nothing's coming up except this "72_73" popped up above the right hand side of the Download Status Bar

It's been like this after the server maintenance, what do?
  • no matter what i do i just cant get the game to install at all. i have done all the steps that are on this forum to see if i can get it to work but nothing help. am hoping you can tell me what i need to do

Thank you for your time
  • Tried the manual installation files twice and still receive an error as soon as I get to prop.wpg
  • can i get a fix for the manual download? this is my second attempt to get a hold of you
  • Sh*ts still broke! Manual download no worky!
  • I downloaded the files into one folder, started the .exe, but the files: data\prop, data\prop_02, data\prop_map, data\script, data\shader and several others are apparently corrupt. what should I do?
    • Same here! do you find any solution?