Solaria Moderator

• from Vienna
  • Member since Feb 2nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • hello I am trying to download ironsight and when I do it keeps telling me that the clent needs updating and when try to fix it it says update patch start failed I have redownloaded this multiple times and I don't know what to do please help
  • hello i have the problem with the infinite laodsing screen
    cna you help me
    • Please try a different server. You can change servers on the bottom left corner of the launcher.
    • it doesn't work
    • Deactivate you firewall and antivirus and try again
    • still doens't work
    • Then please send a ticket to the support here - support.gamigo.com/
  • Good morning i have a problem with the Ironsight laucher

ironsight update start failed

I've uninstall and install again the client but i have the same error.

Can you help me please ?
    • Already solved via Discord!
  • Good morning i have a problem with the Ironsight laucher

ironsight update start failed

I've uninstall and install again the client but i have the same error.

Can you help me please ?
    • Please create an account on the forum so I can send you a private message!
  • Hello im new .,I've recently installed Ironsight so the game does not detect my dedicated GPU.,I tried uninstall,update doesn't work.
    my PC i5 7Gen with dual GPU Intel and AMD game only reads the Intel GPU
    • This is known to be just a visual issue. It’s most likely using the dedicated GPU and only shows the integrated one.
    • Thanks for the reply Solaria.,But the TASK manager shows that my Intel gpu is used 100% and not the dedicated AMD
    • Is there a setting in your AMD tool where you can tell each program manually to use the AMD card?
  • i have problem with the error update patch start failed can you please help me
    • Hello there, please send me a private message. I can’t send you one since you deactivated this feature in your settings.
  • I can´t install the game. The installer shows the directory box in red and won´t let me do anything
  • i can't get the game to install
    please help
    • Hello there, are you still facing this issue?
  • ironsight update patch start failed.
    Help
  • Hi, can you send me file: Vehicles.wpg?
    I don't know why, but installer can't extract this file..
    • Please send me a private message.
    • I can't, It says: You can't because you not authorized (
    • Most likely because you deactivated private messaging in you settings.
    • 🤔
      Let me check it..
    • I didn't find these settings..
      And why it says me this:
      "Dear visitor, welcome to the Ironsight Forum.
      To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login."?
      Or may be it's just because my accaunt is new? )
  • Im having issues on the installer. It says "failed to load dowloader settings"
    • Please, send me a private message to I can give you an alternate download method.
    • how do you do that lol
    • Hover over my name and click on the message symbol
  • Good evening, I would like to report a problem that I have in the laucher of the game, from today I want to update the game I get this message: '' the update patch did not start

uninstall the ironsight client and reinstall it.

Please help me with the solution ..
    • Are you still having this problem?
  • When I start the game, the message appears data/ani.wpg and closes. Please help.
  • hello friend please help me to fix this your client is outdated. downloading a full client version. this process may not take a long time and then when i pressed ok it showed me iron sight patch start failed . please uninstall ironsight client and install again . i want to fix it and i'm first time to play the game and i just downloaded today . please help me to fix it because i want to play it so much ... thank you.
    • Please check that other users can create conversations with you. Otherwise I won’t be able to message you.
  • my game wont install
  • Hey, I'm getting the "ironsight update patch start failed" message. Can you help me fix it please? The last link you sent me is givinh an "Error 404 (NOT FOUND)!!!1" message when I click on the link.
  • Hey, I'm getting the "ironsight update patch start failed" message. Can you help me fix it please? The last link you sent me is givinh an "Error 404 (NOT FOUND)!!!1" message when I click on the link.
  • your client is outdated. downloading a full client version. this process may not take a long time and then when i pressed ok it showed me iron sight patch start failed . please uninstall ironsight client and install again . i want to fix it and i'm first time to play the game and i just downloaded today . please help me to fix it because i want to play it so much ... thank you.
  • your client version is outdated. downloading a full client version. this process may take a long time.

iron sight update patch start failed.

please uninstall ironsight client and install again.
    • Please open your conversations in the settings so I can send you a message.
  • Hello! I have Error: your client version is outdated. downloading a full client version. this process may take a long time.

What is the solution? Please!
    • Respons please :)
    • Hello there! Sorry for the late reply, didn’t got a notification for your first message! I’ll send you a PM.
    • Thank U very much!
  • Plz send me a rar link to download as my some file is corrupted and launcher is not opening....
    • Hello! Sorry for the late replay, are you still facing this issue?
  • your client version is outdated. downloading a full client version. this process may take a long time.

i got this this error please help me.I already uninstall and again install it but it show the same error
    • Hello there, please create an account on the forum so I can message you!
  • Please help. I can't finish downloading and updating. Whenever I launch the launcher it shows outdated version and updates but cant start it says Update Patch Failed. Please Uninstall and Download on main site.
    • Please change your conversation settings on the forum so I can send you a message!
  • This game is a suck and the moderators too. Bye
  • Hi, help me.
    I've downloaded the game most recent but I can't start it.

"Your client version is outdated. Download a full client version.
    This process may take a long time."
    -ok
    "Ironsight update patch start failed.
    Please unistall Ironsight client and install again."

But I installed the most recent and my internet is slow :(
    I do not want to download everything again
    • Sorry for the late reply, does this issue still occur?
  • I saw you on another persons post. When I open the game it gives me an error that says "(data\character_og.wpg)". Do you know of any fixes? I redownloaded it 4 times. Thank you!
  • I'm trying to reach a thread for a download fix but no one approved my forum account yet so I can't access it, can you help?
  • no answer i was waiting for 2 days and no one can helping me . ok i delete this game forever thx
  • Whenever I launch the launcher it shows outdated version and updates but cant start it says Update Patch Failed. Please Uninstall and Download on main site.
    Please help .
  • Please, help me, they're supposed to be moderators and I just asked them to pass me a file that is in the game data folder ... The file is called map_downtown