Solaria Moderator

• from Vienna
  • Member since Feb 2nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • I saw you on another persons post. When I open the game it gives me an error that says "(data\character_og.wpg)". Do you know of any fixes? I redownloaded it 4 times. Thank you!
    • I'll send you a message!
  • I'm trying to reach a thread for a download fix but no one approved my forum account yet so I can't access it, can you help?
  • no answer i was waiting for 2 days and no one can helping me . ok i delete this game forever thx
  • Whenever I launch the launcher it shows outdated version and updates but cant start it says Update Patch Failed. Please Uninstall and Download on main site.
    Please help .
    • Hello there, are you still facing this issue?
  • Please, help me, they're supposed to be moderators and I just asked them to pass me a file that is in the game data folder ... The file is called map_downtown
  • Ever since yesterday, been facing the issue of a timeout, so I uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall it through ironsight downloader on the website but apparently it gives me this exact issue imgur.com/a/pPxKhKK plus with that, the ironsight website does not want to load images either so something must've happened with an regional block I assume? This issue started like on 6 feb and am not from russia and everything used to load fine before 6th, tried changing wifis but the problem persists, so I believe for some reason I'm no longer able to connect to gamingo servers
    • I'll send you a private message!
  • hello I have a problem with a file that is in the folder data of the game called map_downtown if you can pass that file to download it would be great because it is the only problem I have when starting the game
  • Hey there. I'm having trouble using the downloader and I was hoping you could send me an alternative download link.
  • hello help me please when starting the game I get an error "Your client version is outdated The patch of the Ironsight update has failed" please help me I wait for your answer
  • Hello ,, can you help me Please ,, i have this "Issue" with my Launcher ,, it says that : ( Your Client Version Is Outdated ,,, Ironsight Update Patch Start Failed ) ,, any suggestions ?; Please & Thank You .
    • Check your private messages!
  • pls help
  • Just downloaded Ironsight... the client version outdated? And update patch start failed?
    • Answered to your private message
  • can you guys maybe please help me out with that too
    • Please create an account on the forum, otherwise I can’t message you!
  • Im having the issue of the launcher saying its outdated but cannot update, can you help?
  • Hey i have a Problem. prntscr.com/mfdj9f 0% since over 30mins :/
  • hello can I please have google drive link as downloader just keeps freezing up.
  • I can't install the game at all, the downloader just crashes seconds after the 'aeria games' logo appears on my screen, please help, thank you.
    • Make sure you installed the lastest NET. Framework.
    • How do I go about doing that?
    • Well, install the latest NET: Framework if you haven't done that yet.
  • Hello solaria i appear to be having an outdated client issues and even after reinstalling persists
    • Hello there, please create an account on the forum or contact me on Discord (Solaria#8888) otherwise I can’t message you.
  • hi solaria ,i get no enough disc space ,there is 35gb is space please help
    • Check your private messages
  • can you help me? my client is out of date too
  • solaria my outdated client error game may you help me
    • Please create an account on the Forum, otherwise I won’t be able to message you!
  • data¥ani.wpg) error when installing
    Any ideas on how to solve this problem?
    • I’ll send you a private message
  • Error: "Connection to the download server failed. Please check your internet connection and firewall." Could I get a message?
    • Please try to disable your firewall and try again
  • Hi my downloader stuck on installing crashsender please help.
    • Replied to your private message!
  • client outdated problem. "please uninstall and reinstall" won't work
    • Please create an account on the Forum, otherwise I won’t be able to message you!
  • Hello Solaria help same problem. Ironsight update patch start failed. please uninstall ironsight client and install again.
  • Help Solaria same problem : iron sight update patch start failed. please uninstall ironsight client and install again
  • iron sight update patch start failed. please uninstall ironsight client and install again
    Can you help me with this error, please?
  • when I start the game this message appeared to me
    iron sight update patch start failed. please uninstall ironsight client and install again
  • I was able to play this game without any problem before the last maintenance.
    but... appeard this error today.

"iron sight update patch start failed. please uninstall ironsight client and install again."

I reinstall this game. but same error appeared again. please help me.
    • same problem here !!
    • Sent a message to both of you!
    • solaria the game was running perfectly but now i can't start the game i need ur help
    • Can someone help me? can you please forward the message to me, maybe? Thanks