Solaria Moderator

• from Vienna
  • Member since Feb 2nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
  • Unread Posts
Profile Hits
  • ironsight update patch start failed ......help !!
    • Please create an account on the forum, else I can’t message you!
  • hi again! the error have changed, now the page opens an error called 502 Bad Gateway, does it mean that the problem is being solved?
    • We’re indeed currently having some issues with the downloader. I will send you an alternate download link!
    • now? but would i play normally?
    • Please check your private messages! Yes, you will be able to play normally!
    • hope you have a great day!
    • Thank you, wish you a great day too!
  • hi, i cant download the game because the browser page crashes... is not my internet please help me
    • I have no idea what you mean by that, please describe a bit more.
    • first i had problems with signing up, the page did nothing, i keept clicking but nothing happened, literally, now i want to download, and the page just crashes... (this site cant be reached) (Err connection timed out)
    • Might be possible that there is something with the portal right now. Ironsight is under maintenance so I’d recommend to try again at a later point of time.
    • thank you, but can you tell me +/- how much time will it take? have a nice day ;D love vienna btw
    • It usually doesn’t take longer than 2 hours but there can always occur some unexpected issues. Wish you a great day too!
  • When the game starts, the message data / prop.wpg appears and closes. Please help.
    • Please create an account on the forum, Otherwise I won't be able to send you a message!
  • Hi Solaria, I have a problem with the client where it says its outdated.
  • Hey Solaria, my Ironsight update patch failed and I have no idea how to fix it.
    • I’ll message you!
  • Hello i cant seem to download ironsight from the launcher given at the website will not allow me to click next for installation file location!
    • Make sure you have at least 10 gb of free storage
  • i can open the iron sight launcher but when i click "Game Start"it turns gray and then the download status bar goes up and still nothing happens.
    • Please try the internet reset your internet explorer settings
  • My client said that it is outdated, so can you help me.
  • Solaria pleaaaseeeee
    • I’ll send you a message!
  • The client is outdated, and i dont want redownload the entire game again, this is the third time Please :(
  • The client is outdated, and i dont want redownload the entire game again, this is the third time Please :( ...
  • when I launch my game I have a error said data/weapon_Img.wpg can you help me pls
    • I’ll send you a private message!
  • hey can u help me the client says that it is outdated
    • Please create an account on the forum. Otherwise I won’t be able to message you!
  • Ironsight update patch failed
  • Hi, could you please send me the file map_ironwork.wpg
    • I’ll send you a message
  • You can help me by looking for the installation files of the game .. thanks for I can not install it I fail the update thank you very much ..
    • I'll send you a private message! Please check your inbox!
  • I can not download the game, I get error :(
    • Check your private messages please!
  • my launcher show me this error client is outdate ironsight update patch start help please
    • I'll send you a private message!
  • sir can you please help me ?
  • Hello, I'm trying to install the game but when it reaches the extracting part it just stuck. I will appreciate a way to download and install without problems please.
    • Hello there, I will send you a private message!
  • Hello Solaria. When i try to play i get stuck in what seems to be a dark loading screen. Is it just me or are the servers down?
    • Please try another server, you can find the server selection on the bottom left corner of the launcher.
    • Thanks! Seems I cant go back to EU. Will play in NA a bit even with bad ping :)
  • Hi Solaria. I cant install the game because its always stucked at map_dam.wpg/map_tutorial_01.wpg. Can you send me the google drive link of the full game folder so ican try installing it manually? Thank you so much.
    • Just answered your private message!
  • hi Solaria could help me with a problem that and when starting the game can help me because I am new in the game
  • hello,i have this error"iron sight update patch start failed" and no can find the solution can you help me? thanks
  • hello,i have this error"iron sight update patch start failed" and no can find the solution can you help me? thanks
    • I’ll send you a message too!
  • Hi! I create an account. please send me message
  • what do you exactly mean by You have the installation files in your Aeria Games folder please ?
    • I don’t know exactly what you’re talking about. Do you have any issues with installing the game?
  • I get a sign that says I have the launcher outdated and that uninstall and download again please help me.. sorry for my english im argentinian
    • I’ll send you a private message!
  • I recently installed the game and when I try to start it I get a message that says: ''ironsight update patch failed to start
    • Please create an account on the forum, otherwise I can’t message you!