Monsieur Moderator

• from Vienna
  • Member since Feb 2nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hello, how are you? I have a problem after installing windows 10, I tried all the possibilities and and all servers appear "time out" and before this problem never appeared. I am also unable to access the manual download of parts of the game, says that access was denied. Could you help me, please? Thanks.
    • Hello. Did you do a fresh install of Windows 10 or did you update it over your previous version of Windows? Which version of Ironsight are you playing? Where did you find this manual download? Please send me a link so we can remove it. It is long outdated and should be findable anywhere now. There is a new manual download but I don’t think that this is the issue. Please provide the needed information so we can move on with further steps.
  • Hi
  • do you hire people to be server moderators to stop hackers from being in games...
  • يا صديقي انا أواجه مشكله في اللعبه عندما قمت بتنزيل اللعبه وقمت بتسجيل دخول الحساب عندما الحساب علي وشك الدخول تأتي المشكله ولم يدخل الحساب لو سمحت اريد المساعده بسرعه لكي اشارك في البطوله
    • Please only talk either English, German or French. Otherwise I won’t be able to help you.
  • Can you add an option turn to on and off the new lighting you have added into the game to light the whole map up. If you add this feature, people can turn the lighting off to get more frames per second and have a smoother experience of the game.
  • Anyone who is facing issues with the outdated client error, please check
    Out this thread - ironsightgame.com/forum/index.…se-of-emergency-use-this/
  • pls help me i have a same problem
  • i have a problem OUDATES CLIENT i need help please Thanks !
  • help me please
  • i am getting your client is outdated
  • I have the problem "oudated client" help me please
  • CLient outdated help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • outdated client.HELP!!!
  • I have the following problem: "outdated client", please help me.
  • Hi, I'm a game cient and I'd like to know what the drop rate is for each box.

I already wrote a post in the forum but I did not get an answer

As a consumer of Aeria's services I need to know what I'm buying with my REAL money.

I bought 26 aeria points boxes and in ALL I received the minimum prize

Thank you
    • Hello there, sadly the rates aren’t public and not I even know them. I’m sorry that you experienced this but sadly there is not much I can do about this.
    • It's a shame I'm enjoying the game and I can not keep investing real money like this ....

To be honest I thought it would be repaid in some way.

but each one thinks in a way

Just a tip ...

transparency the
      key

thank you!
  • I have a error, can you help me please
    This say your client version is outdated. downloading a full client version. this process may take a long time.

iron sight update patch start failed.

please uninstall ironsight client and install again.
  • @a Solaria I can´t Ironsight start
  • Hi Solaria i have the "desconnected from the server" problem how can i fix it ?
    please i wanna fix this problem because i love this game
  • Hi mate, got the "outdated client" thingy, plz halp, you're my only hope ;)
  • "Sorry, Your client verson is outdated. Download a full client verson. This process may take a long time.
    ironsight update patch start failed.
    please uninstall ironsight client and install again"
    I have already reinstalled it more and more times. Dont know what to do
    • Please create an account on the forum. Otherwise I won't be able to send you a message regarding your issue.
  • Every time I install ironsight the message comes up saying j need to reinstall the game.
    • Answered to your private message.
  • Sorry, Your client verson is outdated. Download a full client verson. This process may take a long time.

ironsight update patch start failed.
    please uninstall ironsight client and install again and I will be.

Ive already reinstalled it twice. Dont know what to do
  • me podrias dar una solucion?
  • hola, al iniciar el juego me sale este mensaje: your client version is outdated.downloading a full client version. this process may take a long time que puedo hacer?
  • Hi ich wollte mal fragen was den zu Zeit los ist. Ich sitze sehr off mehr als Fünf Minuten vorm Monitor und warte das ich mal Spielen kann, wenn ich nicht vorher wegen einem System Fehler aus der Warteschlange fliege.

MFG

RoadHunter:(
    • Hallo! Entschuldige bitte die späte Antwort. Hast du dieses Problem denn immer noch?
    • Ja das problem ist immer noch. Vorher gab es so was nicht da dauerte es mal max. 2 Minuten um zu spielen.
    • Kannst du einmal einen anderen Server versuchen?
    • Hi ist alles wieder OK danke für die Antwort
  • yoo there .. i have the same update problem .. could you send me the link that fix that ! .. have a good day
  • HeLLoO bro i have error patch outdate its tell me uninstall the ironsight client and re install it i re install it but its the same error can you help me pleas
    • I'll send you a message.
    • can you tell me pleas where is the message its not in my email :)
    • take your time :)
    • I sent it right away and you already saw it though...
  • i cant get the downloader to start downloading the files. it stays all grey
    • Reset your internet explorer settings
  • I create the account in the forum.
  • Hello, I have problems to open the game, there is an error that says it does not recognize the version of map_island.wpg
    • Please create an account on the forum so I can message you.