Helix Moderator

• Member since Jan 23rd 2018
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum
Profile Hits
  • Hallo Helix, ich habe einen neuen Rechner! Ich kann kein Download finden um Ironsight zu Installieren. Kannst du mir da weiterhelfen? Gruß Peter
  • hello my account was banned due to swearing. I want to remove the ban by stating that it will not happen again
  • thx bro
    thank you brother it worked out i'm happy you're very pro
  • help file:///C:/Users/Fonso/Downloads/Annotation%202019-11-09%20171951%20message%20time%20out.jpg
    • Hi Alfari,
      when you get this issue on one account, please change all current equipped drones to a different one for all your loadouts and then it will work again.
      Cheers
  • I test with other accounts and they work normally the problem of my account is internal I need a moderator to enter my account from the system and tell me what he has because I can not go to play alone in the lobby I can have more than 24 hours reporting this error and they don't answer me about support
  • Helix hi
    I have problems within the game only happens to my account and it is that the pvp games do not charge me when the chosen map will start it gets frozen and in pve sends me a message when I try to enter saying time out and sent messages to others moderators but they don't tell me anything, my account was bugged, I dismantled the game, I downloaded it and I did everything but nothing report my bug, the support messages have not sent me a message
  • how r u helix . hope u r fine . i cant download the game . can u plz send an alternative link ?

and thx ^^
    • 1. Download the game files through the alternative download link: client.downloader.gamigo.com/manualClient/Ironsight.zip
      2. Extract files from the .zip archive with the File Explorer Extractor or an external tool such as 7zip or Winrar.
      3. Run as administrator launcher.exe (right click > Run as administrator)
      4. Enjoy!
    • thanks alot bro . u r the best <3
    • you're welcome ^^
  • hi Helix,

ich bekomme eine Fehlermeldung Error Code15.
    Könntest du mir bitte weiterhelfen und mir dies erklären? :)

dankööö
    • Die Fehlermeldung kommt immer nach ein paar Anmeldeversuche und verschwindet automatisch nach ein paar minuten. Lass mich wissen, falls es gar nicht mehr verschwindet
  • Hallo ich wollte mir das Spiel installieren und habe mir auch den Ironsightdownloader.exe heruntergeladen aber wenn ich diesen ausführe erhalte ich eine Mitteilung mit der ich nichts anfangen kann( prnt.sc/pgj568 ). Könntest du mir helfen?
    • Hi, schaue dir bitte meine abgegebene Antwort für Jaydabeast4521, wo ich die gleiche Lösung anbiete
  • Hi the game won’t let me install it
    • 1. Download the game files through the alternative download link: installers.aeriagames.com/ironsight/Ironsight.zip
      2. Extract files from the .zip archive with the File Explorer Extractor or an external tool such as 7zip or Winrar.
      4. Enjoy!
  • Moin Moin wollte mal fragen ob du weist ob ihr derzeit noch Content Creator als Partner nehmt ? LG Hw7y
    • wird in der zukunft wieder gemacht. Zurzeit will man das partner program überarbeiten bevor weitere gesucht werden aber wir werden die spieler wissen lassen, wenn es wieder so weit ist ^^
    • Good to play
  • hi im trying to download ironsight but it wont let me can you help please
    • 1. Download the game files through the alternative download link: installers.aeriagames.com/ironsight/Ironsight.zip
      4. Enjoy!
  • Hallo Helix, in letzter Zeit startet das Spiel sehr oft nicht mehr, Server Dows ? Nur zur Info, und ist natürlich angenehm! (Ironsight) TDM
    • Das Spiel startet aus meiner Seite problemlos. Kannst du das Problem genauer beschreiben
    • Der Countdown läuft, bleibt bei Null stehen, und nichts tut sich mehr. Alle schimpfen ;) Ich gehe dann raus und versuche es noch mal,manchmal habe ich beim 2 ten mal Glück und bin dann auf einen anderen Server.
      Was dann funktioniert. Ist weiter auch nicht schlimmes, sollte auch eine Info an Euch sein.
      LG Peter
    • alles klar aber danke fürs Feedback geben
  • Hey I wanted to ask on my pc I can run it fine but for my brother. I install it on my small laptop I meet all requirements beside's "dedicated video ram" when I installed. I try to launch the launcher and it doesn't pop up any animations before the launcher or the launcher or any error I tried trouble shoot didn't do much can you please tell me what im doing wrong or any fix it didn't even install the anticheat and I tried reinstalling
    • can you show me a screenshot of what you see?
    • that's the thing screen shot wont even help I would have to send a video clip I can send u a clip record on youtube via url
      once I make it
    • youtube.com/watch?v=Z7g-K23tr-w&feature=you.be - - - theres what I see hope it helps
    • I apologize for my late reply but I guess I understood the gist of the issue. Can you show me a screenshot of your game directory? Like this I will be able to see if any files are missing
    • ok
  • Hi i have a little problem with the downloader. It says : input string was not in correct format . And Failed to load downloader settings. Can u please help me?
    • Hi, check my reply to itsmastervfx right below your comment
  • hey man im having a problem where i try to install ironsight but i cant get passed the directory screen. the directory box is always red and i cant press next even if i change the directory path. is there a way where i can install the game manually?
    • Hi,

1. Download the game files through the alternative download link: installers.aeriagames.com/ironsight/Ironsight.zip
      4. Enjoy!
    • thanks!
  • ليه تم حزف pogpa and 4get_here لو سمحتوووو افتحو من جديد
    • Hi, I sadly don't understand what you wrote
  • Can you add an option turn to on and off the new lighting you have added into the game to light the whole map up. If you add this feature, people can turn the lighting off to get more frames per second and have a smoother experience of the game.
    • Hi, we have forwarded this feedback but we don't know, if the developers plan to implement it
  • Can I still connect my Aeria games account on Steam?? its really hard to grind so I was wondering if I could still use the old one.
  • it wont let me download the game everytime i try it just stays initialising and it stays stuck like that ive tried to use the thread you made to help fix the problem but i dont have access to it
  • I have a problem with the download. when I start the game tells me that the version is obsolete
  • Hi i dont know how to post on forum but i have problem starting game. I need help, I have 3 crash zip files for you to check when you can.
  • Hi, ich mal wieder, ständig muss ich das Game neu installieren da Fehler "unbekannte Dateiversion". Und das obwohl weder ein Update gekommen ist noch sonst was geändert wurde. Das ist echt total nervig, vor allem wenn es eine halbe Stunde vorher noch völlig Fehlerfrei lief........jemand ne andere Lösung als neu zu installieren????
  • hi helix . thanks for helping me to download the game . i got one another problem . the game doesnt use the full internet speed and i got mega ultra high ping ^^ . please help me
    • Hi, please check that you're joining the right server. It might be that you'll have to forward the game ports on your router, if it happens after joining the right server
    • can u tell me how to do it plz
    • for the how to, find out the router model that you have and search it on google. it sometimes differs. and these are the ports:
      patch - 20111
      login - 28000
      channel - 28101
      game - 28201

I'll gladly check afterwards, if they have been forwarded correctly
  • What is this, Helix? upanh.pro/image/yOg1KZ
    • That error usually means that microsoft visual c++ (I guess the 2010 one) isn't installed and causes that error
    • Fix it many time, C++2010, 2012, 2015, 2017... not work
    • can you find that file in your system32 directory?
  • Hi, habe auch das Problem mit nicht startendem Game. Alternativen Download link würde ich daher auch gerne nehmen. Vielen Dank im Vorraus.......

Achso bei mir ist es die engine.wpg mit 0kb

Hat sich erledigt, geht wieder juhu
  • Please help me when i start the game after log-in, the banner show up and then nothing happens. Running out of options here.
    • Hi, can you tell me if you have any wpg files that are 0kb big in your game directory in data?
    • yeah 3 of them are in the "data" Folder in the directory. Why?
    • Those files are broken because they don't have the actual size. I'll send you a direct message with the files to replace them
  • hi, i cant start the game because it tells me "the client is outdated". Im happy if you could help me <3.
  • Hi. I can't start the game because it tells me "the client is outdated".
  • Hi. can you send me an alternative link download?