Posts by CaptainNoobles

No the problem is wiplegames or gamigo. Aeria games just helps funding and work with playerbase things.

As Gamigo owns Aeria, wouldn't that mean that if Gamigo is involved in any way they'd be doing the same things that Aeria does ie funding and playerbase things? I'm no expert in developing or publishing games so don't quote me on that though.

I would like a slight damage increase, because I've had way too many people just run through my incendiaries or just continue standing in them to cap a CP because they do tiddly bits worth of damage. But unfortunately, as Gamga said, they're more suited to area denial than for offense even if they're not very effective at denying areas :(

If you've just started playing, it's probably quicker and easier to just create a new account with the correct callsign, especially if it cannot be changed by the team. Unless of course you've made purchases with your account or the aeria account associated with it

hmmm an exact 30fps increase from dead on 90 to dead on 120? looks like someone went into the options and raised their framecap kappa

Just kidding, of course. The simple answer is universal steam launch parameters such as -high used to work towards the start of the year. They don't now due to Steam changing how unofficial games with launchers work when added manually to the Steam library

Quick question -- how do I enter these commands with no steam?

Also has anybody solved Frontline FPS problem? I have a very decent setup with 6 core CPU and 1660 TI and my fps drops down to ~60fps in the main long (along the tram tracks). And overall frontline map is VERY bad for fps.

Simple answer, without Steam you can't. Even with Steam, the commands have no effect.

With regards to the framerate issues on Frontline, all I can suggest is to lower the graphics settings in-game, and make sure there are as little background apps running while you play

I ... Uhhh.... I asked you for your opinion on Modern Warfare after having played it, chief. You could have left it at the first line, without the need to compare my opinion to baseless and rather irrelevant comparisons. However, I'll indulge and run through the rest of your rather questionable points in this spoiler tag, such that it doesn't interrupt this forum thread

Yeah 70 smackaroons for 4 collection guns is questionable, but then again the guns themselves are listen as 500 chips each (or 50$). Sure, that bundle has a few extra bits in too like bullets and boosters and technically is cheaper than it's advertised price, but still not a great deal.

I can buy the base game of cod mw an AAA game less than 70 euro lol

Slightly off topic, but I remember you posting alot about how Modern Warfare is going to blow all arcade arena shooters out of the water this year. After a somewhat (in my opinion) lackluster experience in the Beta, I'm interested to see your position on MW

Hello!

Building off of what Helix has explained, if you were to click on BUY for either the exp boost or GP boost, you get presented with a choice of purchasing 1 days worth of boost for 99AP, 7 days worth for 499AP, or 30 days worth for 1499AP, as shown here.

boosters.jpg

Just letting you know that you do not have to buy tonnes of 1 day boosters to have a lengthy boost and can actually have the amount you require

So essentially more trash which no one asked for ( bullet type, shields a new map instead of fixing fps drops, more achievement while the old ones are completely broken?

Great just what everyone wanted ... Ffs how f incompetent can you be ( devs )

Hot darn you're an angry wetwipe. Just because Vodzigor didn't mention any fixes doesn't mean that there won't be any with that update

If you want to make drones cometitive, id suggest:
    Give every player the same amount of points. At the start of the round everyone gets 200 points. (Maybe give the winning team a 50 point bonus or so).

What this does is, that you can anticipate the drones everyone can have. Enemy UAV? You got your conteruav. Enemy spydrone? Counter with jammer drone. Can you have a firefly? Not until next round.

The problem I see with that solution is that if one team uses a drone (such as a UAV, as in your example), the opposing team immediately has a method of countering it (counter UAV). Both of these counter each other out, and give the advantage to the team who used the counter uav as it disables the first teams minimap. In my opinion, it makes using a UAV in the first place pointless and only really feasible if the opposing team neglects to use their counter uav.

Probably best to just go with no drones

An easier fix would be to just add a solo queue competitive and a party queue competitive.

Then you'd have to consider people like me, who played ranked in a group of less than 5. What would happen to those people who play in pairs or trios, would they get matched with other solos or would a trio get paired with a duo to go against a 5-stack. This solution just fixes the problem of having solos against full squads, but doesn't benefit others.

An easier solution? VoIP or another form of voice chat. Communication is the only incentive I see when people bring up solos vs squads in ranked. No need to add seperate matchmaking queues when communication is the primary concern.

because in this game you can bunny hop crouch spam and move like a mouse which all changes the shape and position of the hitboxes?

False. Crouching while in the air does not change the hitbox enough to have a noticable effect

Unless of course you are refering to crouching and jumping seperately to change the hitbox? In which yes, that's a thing, like it is in every other game in existance with jumping and crouching

but this is just find an alternative of ironsight. if you want to play battlefield then do because that has a different category of fps than this game

You have entirely missed my point on how saying "no post launch premium content" is not indicative of no microtransactions and for that I think we're done here

But there are no weapons in lootboxes by those devs and dlc are optional because u wont be matched with them. Like i said dlcs would be free But in the announcement for this year's entry, Infinity Ward's co-studio head and creative director Patrick Kelly said Modern Warfare will be "eliminating the traditional season pass, so that we can deliver more free maps and content as well as post-launch events to all players.”

Sure, there were no exclusive weapons that could provide a different match experience in Infinite Warfares supply drops. Except for an assortment of melee weapons. And attachments. It wasn't pay2win, but it was still annoying to have non-standard items locked behind boxes.

Funny enough, they have also said the "there's no season pass" in alot of games, only to have considerabe amounts of MTX in their place. Having "no premium post-launch content" has been used by Activision, EA and Ubisoft as an excuse to stick a shed tonne of microtransactions in their releases under the guise that "microtransactions allow to recoupe losses from a lack of premium post-launch content". I'm not saying that I'd like a season pass or premium post launch content in Modern Warfare, but looking at games in the past 2 years we can assume that there will be an abundance of microtransactions, and with Call of Duty's history in general there will be items locked behind paywalls/boxes. My favorite being Ghosts, which while it did not have loot boxes, still had an embrassing amount of microtransactions alongside its season pass, my favorite being when they removed the HoneyBadger from extinction and made it premium. Funnily enough, that game was also by InfinityWard.

Please, I know ModernWarfare looks very chipper and certainly plays it, but this is still Activision after all, so take this with a piece of salt

For more games that announced "no premium post-launch content" but have a major focus on microtransactions, please see Ghost Recon Wildlands, Battlefield V, Battlefront 2, Crash Team Racing, Assassins Origins & Odyssey, Far Cry 5 (the opposite, announced season pass+post launch content, but no word on the inclusion of mtx), Far Cry New Dawn, Anthem, and to a lesser extent, all previous CoD's starting from Ghosts

AW doesnt have p2w weapon as for bo3 and 4. Those are just variants from the level system and i barely seen one in the killfeed. And from your information those cod games that have lootboxes are from every devs except infinity ward. There they only made special guns unlocked by achievements.

But hey would u rather play a game that has all the mechanics, systems, and balancing u want with a price and uncertainty of lootboxes or a free game that probably wont have all of those for a long time with no p2w things

Infinite Warfare had the same supply drops model as the ones used in the games developed Treyarc and Sledgehammer. And while Raven Software developed Modern Warfare Remastered, Infinity Ward had production oversight and were the ones who pushed to the post-launch microtransactions and increasing the price of the DLC released in the orginal game.

Like I said, Modern Warfare is shaping up to be a solid game, and from the gameplay demo I've played, it certainly is. However, it's not uncertainty with the lootboxes, it's practically a guarantee

I dont see those microtransactions worth purchasing when i played cod before. Besides past dlcs the microtransactions are just prestige coins and cosmetics

Entire weapons have been locked behind lootcrates in CoD since they were first added as "supply drops" in Advanced Warfare, and in some games in the series the supply drops have also included attachments and weapon upgrades

There's a reason why CoD and Activision have been panned over the years as one of the headliners of games with a "live service" centered around microtransactions

AAA form? Which u should rather buy cod mw for 60. And i think the dlc are free.

As nice as ModernWarfare is shaping up to be, we can all assume that the microtransactions in it are going to be absolute rubbish, as per Activision standard

Just because a game is made with a strong, capable, AAA studio developing it, doesn't mean that the MTX will be worthwhile

Not a lot of games on steam that isnt by valve uses vac :(

There are 577 Steam store listings currently available for me to view on Steam that have VAC listed as active. I can't verify if the Asian version of Ironsight is one of those games, but here's hoping that it is and that the NA/EU version also gets VAC support when it eventually goes on Steam

I hate this mentality of "I haven't seen any in x amount of time ergo they don't exist". Spoiler alert, they do.

HOWEVER

(And it is a big however)
    the amount of cheaters in the gamigo/aeria published version is considerably low, possibly coinciding with the relatively low playerbase of that version (low player count goes hand in hand with low cheater count). Unfortunately, I cannot confirm whether the Asian steam or RU releases are the same. But I did find this delicious video posted in June of this year on the RU version which shows a delicious set of cheats in use

Disclaimer for the moderators. The above link in the spoiler tag does not show "hackusations" or directly distribute the cheats shown, or directly incriminate/accuse players. Unfortunately, the description does have a link to download the cheat program, and I do not condone the use of following "help tools". The link is purely intended to answer the age-old question of "do cheats exist", to which I prove they do

You may have noticed that when shooting through an object, the damage of the bullet is reduced. You may have also noticed that low powered weapons such as SMGs cannot shoot through objects. Armor-Piercing bullets allow your shots to penetrate more objects, while also reducing the damage reduction that occurs when doing so

Soft point bullets cause the enemy to flinch more when hit, which in turn will throw off their aim should they be shooting you back.

Hope this helps!

pfft we all know exactly what songs they really listen to on a daily basis

• The_Director; Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre
    • Flloyd; One Wild Night - Bon Jovi
    • Worgoroth; CaramelDansen
    • Splashy; The Rubber Dubbers theme song
    • Bodhisattva; Every Breath you Take - The Police
    • Chopper; it's tied between I Miss You - Blink182 and Now You're Gone - Basshunter (he has them both on repeat constantly)

Imagine thinking that others do the same childish things that you do :_) But no my friend, I'm sorry, not all the peoples all over the world are childish like you or your similars. Imagine also switching the topic to "the video disliked" from "the video removed without any reason legit/provided". Pls keep doing , all this is so much fun.

I must edit it too: Imagine also hating someone just because you think that he's another person that you hate LOOOOOOL this is insanely :feelsbadkid: because man should be unappropriated, atleast I hope, I can't even imagine you are more than 12-13 because you seriously act like a child of this age, my friend.

The video was originally removed from the discord channel because of the clickbait title suggesting the presence of hackers. Tokzik then slightly changed the name to less imply this, and upon review, the video was allowed to stay.

Calm yourself, please

Righto cheeky man, it's time to put you in your place. Each of those deals all contain items of the same value. In order, the first contains items that are all 40kGP in value, also 40kGP for the second, 250chips for the third and 500chips for the special.

The mother of all boxes, as i will call it, contains lootboxes that vary from 99AP to 499AP. Therefore, the MOAB is the only crate that contains items of different value, all of which have equal chances to drop

Are lootboxes that contain lootboxes the improvements you had in mind?

AIFGCTp.png

Christ.

I spent $10 worth of AP on these, allowing me to have enough AP in total to buy 16 of these "random" crates, and I received 2 of each crate. Exactly 2 of each of the 8 different crates. That to me seems like each box had an equal chance of being received.
    It's a sad state of affairs where the lootbox for lootboxes has better droprates than the lootboxes

Also I got 450 chips from them in total. because of the terrible drop rates of the boxes, that deal is an excellent source of chips for a low price

In the steam page for the Asian Ironsight client, there is a gif that showcases an assorment of guns. In this gif, is an image of an MSBS similar in design to the Petrio Vector, and an M4 designed like the Artium G36C, and are, I assume, both purple tier guns that according to the steam page are currently only in the asian client.

That being so, are these guns actually included, and is there any pink/purple tier guns in the Asian client that are not present in the current version? And if so, could you post a couple of screenshots of them?

"Camera's online" a voice exclaimed.

"Excellent." said another "scour what data you can and find out what happened here".

"yes sir" the first voice replied, and with a flicker, the camera buzzed to life.

>𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 (5) 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴...

>...

>...

>...

>𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

>...

>𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

>𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵?

Call this in to HQ, tell them we have a problem

Word count: <600

Words used: 25/25

IGN: CaptainNoobles

Weapon of Choice: Treasure SG553