Posts by CaptainNoobles

Not a lot of games on steam that isnt by valve uses vac :(

There are 577 Steam store listings currently available for me to view on Steam that have VAC listed as active. I can't verify if the Asian version of Ironsight is one of those games, but here's hoping that it is and that the NA/EU version also gets VAC support when it eventually goes on Steam

I hate this mentality of "I haven't seen any in x amount of time ergo they don't exist". Spoiler alert, they do.

HOWEVER

(And it is a big however)
    the amount of cheaters in the gamigo/aeria published version is considerably low, possibly coinciding with the relatively low playerbase of that version (low player count goes hand in hand with low cheater count). Unfortunately, I cannot confirm whether the Asian steam or RU releases are the same. But I did find this delicious video posted in June of this year on the RU version which shows a delicious set of cheats in use

Disclaimer for the moderators. The above link in the spoiler tag does not show "hackusations" or directly distribute the cheats shown, or directly incriminate/accuse players. Unfortunately, the description does have a link to download the cheat program, and I do not condone the use of following "help tools". The link is purely intended to answer the age-old question of "do cheats exist", to which I prove they do

You may have noticed that when shooting through an object, the damage of the bullet is reduced. You may have also noticed that low powered weapons such as SMGs cannot shoot through objects. Armor-Piercing bullets allow your shots to penetrate more objects, while also reducing the damage reduction that occurs when doing so

Soft point bullets cause the enemy to flinch more when hit, which in turn will throw off their aim should they be shooting you back.

Hope this helps!

pfft we all know exactly what songs they really listen to on a daily basis

• The_Director; Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre
    • Flloyd; One Wild Night - Bon Jovi
    • Worgoroth; CaramelDansen
    • Splashy; The Rubber Dubbers theme song
    • Bodhisattva; Every Breath you Take - The Police
    • Chopper; it's tied between I Miss You - Blink182 and Now You're Gone - Basshunter (he has them both on repeat constantly)

Imagine thinking that others do the same childish things that you do :_) But no my friend, I'm sorry, not all the peoples all over the world are childish like you or your similars. Imagine also switching the topic to "the video disliked" from "the video removed without any reason legit/provided". Pls keep doing , all this is so much fun.

I must edit it too: Imagine also hating someone just because you think that he's another person that you hate LOOOOOOL this is insanely :feelsbadkid: because man should be unappropriated, atleast I hope, I can't even imagine you are more than 12-13 because you seriously act like a child of this age, my friend.

The video was originally removed from the discord channel because of the clickbait title suggesting the presence of hackers. Tokzik then slightly changed the name to less imply this, and upon review, the video was allowed to stay.

Calm yourself, please

Righto cheeky man, it's time to put you in your place. Each of those deals all contain items of the same value. In order, the first contains items that are all 40kGP in value, also 40kGP for the second, 250chips for the third and 500chips for the special.

The mother of all boxes, as i will call it, contains lootboxes that vary from 99AP to 499AP. Therefore, the MOAB is the only crate that contains items of different value, all of which have equal chances to drop

Are lootboxes that contain lootboxes the improvements you had in mind?

AIFGCTp.png

Christ.

I spent $10 worth of AP on these, allowing me to have enough AP in total to buy 16 of these "random" crates, and I received 2 of each crate. Exactly 2 of each of the 8 different crates. That to me seems like each box had an equal chance of being received.
    It's a sad state of affairs where the lootbox for lootboxes has better droprates than the lootboxes

Also I got 450 chips from them in total. because of the terrible drop rates of the boxes, that deal is an excellent source of chips for a low price

In the steam page for the Asian Ironsight client, there is a gif that showcases an assorment of guns. In this gif, is an image of an MSBS similar in design to the Petrio Vector, and an M4 designed like the Artium G36C, and are, I assume, both purple tier guns that according to the steam page are currently only in the asian client.

That being so, are these guns actually included, and is there any pink/purple tier guns in the Asian client that are not present in the current version? And if so, could you post a couple of screenshots of them?

"Camera's online" a voice exclaimed.

"Excellent." said another "scour what data you can and find out what happened here".

"yes sir" the first voice replied, and with a flicker, the camera buzzed to life.

>𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 (5) 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴...

>...

>...

>...

>𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

>...

>𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

>𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵?

Call this in to HQ, tell them we have a problem

Word count: <600

Words used: 25/25

IGN: CaptainNoobles

Weapon of Choice: Treasure SG553

It's either an "intentional bug fix to set the prices to its intended price", or yall changed it to test the reaction. It cant be both

Add bipod to LMGs in crouch/prone so that they can be more accurate when staying still.

This is all I care about. Make it happen Devs

Also removing the SMG meta by buffing everything else just seems wrong. And DMRs are already perfect, albeit with a rather nasty damage drop-off. Stick a hair trigger on that bad boy and its as fast as you click

An interesting set of points. I 100% agree on headshots being underwhelming in most cases, and it would be nicer if female skins were more readily available, but some of your other points are dubious

If you massively nerf bodyshot damage, it gets considerably more difficult to kill over distance. Gender specific buffs seems weird, given how female characters are only barely noticably smaller, and giving males more health would just make it worse when combined with the above

While buffing headshots to the point where one shot is a guaranteed kill, it makes it where the game just becomes headclickingsimulator for someone like me who has years of fps experience, and thus not really fun for anyone involved

Ign: CaptainNoobles

Story:

Maybe you're just playing against Revolver Ocelot, and his bullets are just ricocheting round the corners...

Actually, it's just the netcode. The server hasn't recognised that you've moved around the corner yet, so to other players you are still in your original position. Shouldn't happen once the netcode update released in the future

The game doesn't have more than enough players though... that's the entire point. The game is pretty dead rn.

Dead? It's not dead. It's in a state of permanent hybernation. Think of it like a coma, but there's no life support or doctors around. It looks dead, but poke it with a stick and something moves.

*loads game to search for match*

Nope, scratch that metaphor. It's dead

One way to resolve that issue would be to rotate modes so that only 2 or 3 are available at any time.

If anything that will spread the playerbase even more. Lets say all the above modes are added in. If a time occurs when Frontline and the other 2 least popular modes (whatever they may be) are the only ones available, I guarantee less players will play