Posts by CaptainNoobles

Are lootboxes that contain lootboxes the improvements you had in mind?

AIFGCTp.png

Christ.

I spent $10 worth of AP on these, allowing me to have enough AP in total to buy 16 of these "random" crates, and I received 2 of each crate. Exactly 2 of each of the 8 different crates. That to me seems like each box had an equal chance of being received.
    It's a sad state of affairs where the lootbox for lootboxes has better droprates than the lootboxes

Also I got 450 chips from them in total. because of the terrible drop rates of the boxes, that deal is an excellent source of chips for a low price

In the steam page for the Asian Ironsight client, there is a gif that showcases an assorment of guns. In this gif, is an image of an MSBS similar in design to the Petrio Vector, and an M4 designed like the Artium G36C, and are, I assume, both purple tier guns that according to the steam page are currently only in the asian client.

That being so, are these guns actually included, and is there any pink/purple tier guns in the Asian client that are not present in the current version? And if so, could you post a couple of screenshots of them?

"Camera's online" a voice exclaimed.

"Excellent." said another "scour what data you can and find out what happened here".

"yes sir" the first voice replied, and with a flicker, the camera buzzed to life.

>𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 (5) 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴...

>...

>...

>...

>𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

>...

>𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

>𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵?

Call this in to HQ, tell them we have a problem

Word count: <600

Words used: 25/25

IGN: CaptainNoobles

Weapon of Choice: Treasure SG553

It's either an "intentional bug fix to set the prices to its intended price", or yall changed it to test the reaction. It cant be both

Add bipod to LMGs in crouch/prone so that they can be more accurate when staying still.

This is all I care about. Make it happen Devs

Also removing the SMG meta by buffing everything else just seems wrong. And DMRs are already perfect, albeit with a rather nasty damage drop-off. Stick a hair trigger on that bad boy and its as fast as you click

An interesting set of points. I 100% agree on headshots being underwhelming in most cases, and it would be nicer if female skins were more readily available, but some of your other points are dubious

If you massively nerf bodyshot damage, it gets considerably more difficult to kill over distance. Gender specific buffs seems weird, given how female characters are only barely noticably smaller, and giving males more health would just make it worse when combined with the above

While buffing headshots to the point where one shot is a guaranteed kill, it makes it where the game just becomes headclickingsimulator for someone like me who has years of fps experience, and thus not really fun for anyone involved

Ign: CaptainNoobles

Story:

Maybe you're just playing against Revolver Ocelot, and his bullets are just ricocheting round the corners...

Actually, it's just the netcode. The server hasn't recognised that you've moved around the corner yet, so to other players you are still in your original position. Shouldn't happen once the netcode update released in the future

The game doesn't have more than enough players though... that's the entire point. The game is pretty dead rn.

Dead? It's not dead. It's in a state of permanent hybernation. Think of it like a coma, but there's no life support or doctors around. It looks dead, but poke it with a stick and something moves.

*loads game to search for match*

Nope, scratch that metaphor. It's dead

One way to resolve that issue would be to rotate modes so that only 2 or 3 are available at any time.

If anything that will spread the playerbase even more. Lets say all the above modes are added in. If a time occurs when Frontline and the other 2 least popular modes (whatever they may be) are the only ones available, I guarantee less players will play

Allow me to crunch some numbers for you.

Ironsight doesnt have a grind like most other games. You can play for 30 minutes a day, you can play for 20 hours a day: you wont be any closer to getting chips. You cant binge grind chips

Chips require commitment, not a grind. You earn chips quite quickly, you just need to play often. Chips are also the main source of income for Wiple games. They dont make money from Gp. They dont make much money from direct AP purchases. And getting in a frizzle because you dont play the game enough to earn a certain skin wont get you anywhere.

Bad comparison. Back then most multiplayer games were movement-based arena shooters such as Quake, Unreal Tournament, Half-Life deathmatch etc where movement was a key dynamic and shots always hit the center of the crosshair, with generally next to no ability to ADS.

I think the main issue with jumpshooters in IronSight is that you cannot hit them back due to the netcode. With the huge peakers advantage that results from the netcode, you can kill a person or two before they can react by jumping round a corner. I say we wait for the netcode to be fixed, then we see if jumpshooters are still as big an issue. If they are, then it would be appropriate to devise a proper counter

You spend 20-30 minutes submitting a ticket - writing all the information, maybe even provide photos and video footage (this report system is like indirectly requiring you to record all your playing JUST IN CASE you may stumble upon a cheater) and then a cheater spends 5 minutes creating a new account and continues to cheat... xD

well, that's the problem with a F2P game. It's as simple as freely redownloading and installing the game again on a new account.

However, I'd say that since IronSight doesn't have any real benefits of cheating (unlike say Team Fortress 2 where you can farm items and sell for steam wallet currency), cheaters are unlikely to return if they have been banned more than once, purely because IronSight wouldnt give them a reason to continue playing anyway

But u should remind yourself an AAA will not have these current bugs and issues

2018 seems to be the year with all the AAA games that have similar bugs and issues

*looks at Bethesda and EA*

But I like where you're going with that.