Posts by TrueVanguard

Long Ears is also useful for those who use snipers in SnD matches to easily pinpoint their locations. On other gamemodes its useless

Long Ears has always been my first pick in Search & Destroy regardless of the gun I use. Should I change this and use other perks in Search & Destroy?

btw I'm pretty sure drone friend and assassin are useless

Stay with it. This and Quick recovery are the only good tier 3 perk for SnD

The Scorebar looks more cooler and clean than the normal one

The metal reaper ones too

i dont know how to explain it properly so sorry if you didnt understand it :)

I would like to suggest this HUD from the korean version to be implemented in here. It looks clean and cool. Maybe a feature where you can switch the regular hud with this one?

Files

• ui-min.PNG

(342.59 kB, downloaded 50 times, last: )

Depends on your playstyle and weapons

- I like to use Blast Protection if you like to run and gun or rush to a certain place without worrying about getting spammed by nades. Useful on Secure Point and Resource Takeover

- For picking enemies at mid to long range i like to use Quick Recovery so when i get exposed and take damage i can just wait a little to regen health and pick them off again. This perk is also very useful against semi auto rifles and recommended on ALL MODES

- The perk Assassin is useless unless you want to knife somebody for fun or achievements.

- If using Tactical Drones i use Drone's Friend to spam Uav Recons and LAWS early game. Very useful on Rank and SnD Matches

- Long Ears is also useful for those who use snipers in SnD matches to easily pinpoint their locations. On other gamemodes its useless

In the meanwhile please join North American server

I am in North american Server. Everyone in the lobby is complaining about it too. As i said i dont think its related in the server issue and i have to send the video for you guys to see what i mean but file is too big and i have no editing softwares.

So i found a match earlier and saw a hacker. He was at spawn shooting randomly and get kills from spawn. I dont think this is related to the server issue because all of us can move and play fine in that match. I have the video but the file is too big. Anyways how can i send the video clip?

This is a patch maintenance. Many things can go wrong easily. Lets say they say the eta will be 2 hours and something went wrong. It will take alot of time identifying and fixing the problem so having an eta is basically useless. Hope you understand my point and sorry for bad grammar