Posts by Graphein

Hey everyone, thank you forthe support. I managed to do this accident at an assault course. I was climbing a wall which was 3 times taller than myself and ended up losing my grip and falling from the top of the wall and landing in a bad way.

Good news I've started to get feeling back in my legs etc so today going to try and get up and walk

I will have to leave the fashion to you, i'm no where near a fashion guru! Specially when they class the clothing in them videos fashion! They make so many weird looking outfits.

Also quick update:

This thread has now over 65 posts and 600+ views! Keep it up guys! <3

On the topic of sausages.

What does everyone prefer?

- Sausage, egg sandwich

- Bacon, egg sandwich

- Sausage, bacon, egg sandwich

- Plain sausage or bacon sandwich

Also what sauce do you have on them?

Before, so the cereals don’t get soaked in milk right away!

EDIT: I WAS WRONG - I TRIED WITH THE CEREALS BEFORE AND ITS WAY BETTER!!!!

Omg I'm so glad you edited it and said cereal first. You're definitely an alien if you put milk before!

I'm going to see what I can come up with :) It might take some working out but going to try and achieve something

Well done aeria. Your pricing is most talked. XD

Then we shall talk about something else!

I summon you, spammers and troll from everywhere! Come here and fill this thread! Let's break all the records!

Well I'll start with asking the following, what is everyone's most favourite features of games and what would you like to see in Ironsight?

Hello guys of Ironsight,

I'm just checking if I was to offer my services to make profile pictures, desktop backgrounds, mobile apps or websites would anybody be interested in these services?

Let me know what you guys think :):)

I've had this plenty times and I've had it where you've finished a match and then takes you to rewards of game but can t look at them because it puts you straight into another game which is nearly over.

There needs to be a certain time limit or something before automatically putting player into a match.

just dont press continue, if you want to a look at rewards press close

I've had it where I've not pressed closed or continue. It just puts me straight into another game.

Hello guys,

So I'm going to work on a Ironsight Portal mobile app. This will hold things like users stats, Ironsight competitive clan events etc.

The app will just tie all the Ironsight areas into one mobile friendly app which you can download to your phone.

So I'm just looking for some talented people to help me out with the project.

Please comment below with previous experience etc if you're interested.

I wasn't referring to myself, I was just saying in general of some players with snipers will miss bullets. You can't always hit every bullet even if you are the best player. Also you can't predict if you're going to get a hit marker, that is not based on the player being good or bad.

So explain me: are you saying that they are not overpowered because if YOU (not you specifically, a sniper player) MISS a shot then you MAY lose?

Do you understand that that's what happens to everyone? In a gunfight between 2 ar's often the one who misses more bullets lose. To defeat a sniper I have to hope he's going to miss so either that he's bad or i'm lucky. How can you think that's fair in any possible way?

Very true, when you explain it that way. You make a good point.

I take back what I said and agree with you. How ever I don't think snipers should get changed too much, they're fun to use. They just need to make it bit harder to aim or something. So it takes a bit more skill to use them.

I disagree with the snipers being way overpowered. I use snipers as my main go to gun and I get out played by SMGs and assault rifles from long range because the damage rate and lack of recoil on some of the guns are superior to snipers.

That's because you are bad with snipers. There is no situation in which snipers are outplayed by anyone at any range if the sniper is really good (doesn't matter if the opponent is good too unless he's playing a sniper).

I wasn't referring to myself, I was just saying in general of some players with snipers will miss bullets. You can't always hit every bullet even if you are the best player. Also you can't predict if you're going to get a hit marker, that is not based on the player being good or bad.

I was sat on fornitetracker.com and was thinking if Ironsight had any sort of data api which someone could use to make something like fornitetracker?

As I would love to make a Ironsight mobile app which you could use the forums on and track everything about Ironsight.

I would also make a competitive section so people in clans can search and challenge other clans. Then there would also be clan events etc.

Hello there,

EasyAntiCheat is an amazing anti cheat system and it’s working very well, just the way we want it to make sure everything is fine. I am 99.9% sure that the players your see as „hackers“ aren’t hackers. There are some issues regarding the servers and the netcode which make it seem like players are shooting through walls etc. I still have yet to see one single person who actually uses cheats of any kind. However, if you still think you saw someone then please record it and send a ticket to the support here - https://support.gamigo.com/

The developers are well aware of the issues I just listed and we can expect an update there very soon. Let’s see what you’re saying then. ;)

I agree on this, the people who are seeing these so called "hackers" aren't actually hackers. I think once an update is out to fix the server so that people aren't lagging as much and highlight of game isn't showing people shooting through walls.

Then it will show the true test if hackers become a part of the game.

I've had this plenty times and I've had it where you've finished a match and then takes you to rewards of game but can t look at them because it puts you straight into another game which is nearly over.

There needs to be a certain time limit or something before automatically putting player into a match.

From a fellow game developer. I've come across many games which have hackers etc. The best way Ironsight can counter this problem of hackers (cheaters) is to make sure they have something on server checking if user is using a 3rd party client or check if there is more files loaded into game than normal as people will install their own extensions into game.

Welcome to Ironsight Panda, I might see you around in game.

Good luck with it

I disagree with the snipers being way overpowered. I use snipers as my main go to gun and I get out played by SMGs and assault rifles from long range because the damage rate and lack of recoil on some of the guns are superior to snipers. The only time really a sniper has the advantage is if they spot you first and you're not firing first.

Snipers should be a one shot kill, a sniper wouldn't hit mark someone in real life so it shouldn't do it in the game. Snipers are very powerful weapons in general so they should not be nerfed as it would be unfair advantage against other guns as if you hit mark or miss one bullet then you're dead as you won't have time to fire another bullet.

I was wondering if the forum could have an update so that it works little better on mobile.

Everything seems like it's build for desktop and not optimised for mobile.

The only reason I ask is that I like to look on forums through out the day when I've got bit spare time and I may not be in front of my PC.

Please see attachment for bug.

Screenshot_20180717-111248_Chrome.jpg

Hey guys,

So where do I start I'm Graphien (greek for programmer). I've chose that name because my profession is programming so wanted a username to represent my hobby/career.

I came across Ironsight because me and my brothers are constantly gaming together and my youngest brother found this by watching a few YouTube videos and we decided to try it.

My first thoughts of this game is that it's call of duty without all the bad aspects and I'm really enjoying it. How ever the only comment i need to say is that the hellbird killstreak is very over powered but I can see all the negative aspects of Ironsight being ironed out by the full release.

What kind of games have I played? but question is really what games haven't I played. The games I'm mostly into at moment are Runescape, Rainbow Six Seige and Fornite. I still play runescape at moment as I've played ever since the release of classic so being playing 10+ years.

If anyone has any advice on this game on which guns should I use or what's the best combination of perks, attachments and guns then please let me know.

Also if anyone wants to add me in game then my name in game is the same as my forums name.