Posts by Ranx

Also the point of the video was to show that it only gets 30% usage during actual gameplay, 1. Because DX9 is awful for our hardware in 2018. 2. why would it go up to 50% gpu usage when it transitions at 52 seconds for round defeat but not use that much gpu during actual gameplay.

Ironsight can use all 6GB. However, Ironsight doesn’t even use that amount in any way since it’s just not needed to run the game just fine.

It would never need to use all 6gb of vram. It needs to actually use my gpu and its nothing to do with cpu. It runs terrible on my friends fx-6350 etc. The game just is stuck in DX9 and they need to update ironengine. I'm on low settings and still drop like a rock because of how the engine renders the game. The bad way the engine renders the game would be fine if you weren't playing a game in 2018 in DX9 and actually used DX11

Basically in this game it can hardly use any bit of your GPU which leads to horrible fps on maps. Keep in mind when I say horrible I mean 60-110 fps is bad, since I'm on 144hz. If this game actually made it possible to use more than 30% during playtime then you could probably get a lot more people playing if they are on laptops etc. And people with decent GPU's would get a lot of FPS. Which hopefully I don't have to tell you why you should probably have more than 180+ fps. Also on the new downtown map I was getting like 16% usage at 60 fps sometimes even 50 fps and it was horrible. Here is a link to a video where it shows some GPU usage in the game. But what I noticed is that when either round defeat or round victory in that transition phase it boosts up to 50% usage, which is what I would expect out of a DX9 game. Any explanation for this? Bad optimization etc? My specs are Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.5ghz, 16GB DDR4-2400mhz, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4GB.