Posts by lK9l

There was a guy i met day one his name was something Bullet we became friends and played everyday and he went like 50+ kills EVERY Game and like 2 deaths lol. Deff the best i seen, i hated when it split us apart when we qued together lol.

Yeah I guess this year will be the year of BR's, we already have IslandsOfNyne and Europa in production. So who knows what other company will give it a try.

As I sat here and saw my post go up to 1 view, I patiently awaited your response lol. Yea BRS are huge right now. I could see them giving it a go. It would be...Different thats for sure lol.

I looked around this forum section and didn't see the first post on it, figured id say something. You a community ambassador? Ya got a comment on every post! :D

As Heiliger said, I / we are not ambassadors. Just active forum dwellers trying to help take care of the community and answer any questions we can.

Just busting your nuts man I know ya'll are just being active lol

Man I would love for a hardcore mode, having to shoot someone 8 times in the chest with an Assault Rifle is kinda annoying lol.

The 8 times is pretty extensive. The TTK in this game is really low, so in hardcore pretty much everyone weapon would one shot. However, as I said before in previous posts I could see them adding a hardcore mode to custom games possibly. But I do not think it would do so well in match making as that is usually the least played mode in any FPS game. And it is also never used in the eSports scene as well. So I would find it hard to believe for them to focus on making this a priority item as well.

As a hardcore fps player, one can only hope lol.

Man I would love for a hardcore mode, having to shoot someone 8 times in the chest with an Assault Rifle is kinda annoying lol.

This issue has been brought up a lot, they are aware of it. However, no one knows if they are going to be doing anything about it yet.

I looked around this forum section and didn't see the first post on it, figured id say something. You a community ambassador? Ya got a comment on every post! :D

Drop shooting in a game is a HUGE issue. It makes no logical sense, no one can accurately shoot while being shot at and going prone mid fire. PLEASE remove it. It breaks the game, it breaks every fps.

Drop shooting is when people fire and go prone or crouch mid fire over and over with no delay.