Posts by SynthZz

I have a 244 HZ monitor I don't think the refresh rate would be a problem either, I think your graphics card may need cleaning if you think that is what the problem is xD.

Did you mean 240 hz monitor?Because I never heard 244 hz monitor.My hardware already clean.I play freaky Star Citizen, Pubg, Apex even Black Squad they are looking good even star citizen more stable than ironsight , this game have fps issiues.So I dont need advice who use 1060 3gb with ''244hz'' monitor.This game have ''optimization issues''.

Have you tried uninstalling and everything since the most recent update? Undiscovered

I have never had a FPS drop in my life and I am on a 1060 3GB card mate your PC is toasted Undiscovered

I have 165 hz monitor If I use 60-75 hz monitor I dont have fps drops too.Even Pubg more stable than this game atm.Btw I love this game and just want it to get better.So good luck with your 1060 3gb mate :)

I have a 244 HZ monitor I don't think the refresh rate would be a problem either, I think your graphics card may need cleaning if you think that is what the problem is xD.