Posts by ltLeonhardt

everything you said is a pretty useless counter that states facts that are completely irrelevant to my "feedback" im just saying to turn the m39 and hk into another svd and psg1 because the former are inferior in that category. This has nothing to do with game mechanics of snipers, I find it annoying that it requires much more effort to use than say the cfx50 or the msbs. I can easily get kills with those weapons as compared to the m39

Yes thats right im complaining about DMRs again why? Because I love the M39 and as it stands it is beyond inferior.

Simple put. Put them in the sniper category and buff their dmg, recoil, give them access to the longer range scopes and nerf their fire rate and maxium ammo.

Problem solved

TL:DR

Game needs more servers

SMGs: need more falloff and some greatly outclass others

ARs: DMRs are outclassed by the other ARs

Shotguns: are broken

LMGs: Are fine

Snipers: Quick Scoping needs a nerf

Ranked: is Broken

Netcode: change from TCP to UDP and decrease the movement delay by a significant amount

Supply Boxes: How Ironsight makes money

Your welcome

Cool story bro.

every other gun does it better - not even close the m39 has the second highest time to kill in the game outclassed by HK417 you can destroy anyone in a 1 vs 1 combat scenario with it since it can 3 shot anyone at any distance so instead of claiming i highly suggest you to get good at the game instead of claiming pure bullshit over a weapon which is actually pretty good for decent people.

instant toxicity for no reason at all. Clearly your one of those people who believe that if you dont have at least 1000 hours in game your a newb and and dont know what your talking about, so before this gets flamey I will no longer respond to any of your replies.

The semis are more rewarding to the player with good aim. I think to problem is that it is hard to use the first time to a player who is mains an automatic weapon. When you get used to it, its good enough.

Personally, I would like to see them getting a higher range than now, but thats just my opinion.

Any gun is more rewarding to the player with good aim, Since you are the TL:DR kinda person im going to tell you that in my not so very big wall of text i said "The Roll of DMR's is very small which requires a near high skill cap, however the problem isn't that you need to be semi skilled to use DMRs the problem is that every other gun in game does its job better, making DMRs effectively useless."

i've 8k kills with M39 it's pretty decent don't touch it please.

it's one of the few weapons which a skill requirement if you buff it then i'm leaving :)

I like the M39 as well its one my favorite guns in fact it is the first gun I bought and is and will always be my main. "it's one of the few weapons which a skill requirement if you buff it then i'm leaving :)" just because a gun has a skill requirement doesn't make it usefull the point im saying is that every other gun does its roll better than it making it useless

TL:DR At Bottom

As the title says DMRs are useless. Now before you say "You're just a newb LOL your account isn't even above level 20, you don't know how to play yet" people tend to forget that Ironsight is not the first fps on the block and is definitely not the only one. If I can play any other fps that has a DMR and go 50-0(exaggerated number but you get the point, lots of kills and few deaths), I should be able to come close to that here. Now back to subject. The Roll of DMR's is very small which requires a near high skill cap, however the problem isn't that you need to be semi skilled to use DMRs the problem is that every other gun in game does its job better, making DMRs effectively useless.

The Pros and Cons of DMRs:

Pros: Decent DMG, Long Range, High Accuracy, Good Clip Size, Decent Fire Rate.

Cons: Semi Long Reload, Semi High Recoil,

"Wha WHA WHAT?!?! DMRs have more pros than CONS?!?! I Thought you said DMRs are useless?!?!?" On paper the DMR looks like a good gun however this is Ironsight a "Twitch Shooter" where targets die in under a second.

The Pros and Cons of DMRs in Ironsight:

Pros: Long Range, High Accuracy, Good Clip Size,

Cons: Semi Long Reload, Semi High Recoil, Decent DMG, Decent Fire Rate,

Ironsight is a "Twitch Shooter" where those cons break a weapon and DMRs are broken in the Under Powered sense. DMRs do not deal enough DMG to compensate its long reload and high recoil, its fire rate is just barely high enough to kill someone in under a second and if you miss once you lose, "LOL thats in CQC you retarded DMRs are meant to be used in the rear camping in back like a sniper" is probably what you are thinking, so please allow me to tell why and how DMRs are just as useless there as well. So you got a DMR you give it a acog scope or viper scope and now you're semi sniping, well with those scopes and scopes of similar zooms the DMR's Semi high recoil shows making it extremely difficult to land well placed shots in rapid succession, "well yeah Take your time and ai-" THIS is a twitch shooter! You can not take your time and aim the very 10th of a second you take that shot and if its not a kill you are pretty much screwed,because one hit is all it takes for someone to turn, see you, and shoot you, unless its just one guy but who here is that lucky? But if you had a ohk sniper that guy would be dead and with multiple people that 2 seconds of confusion is enough for a sniper to get atleast 2 or 3 kills before they start getting shot at. So again DMRs are useless.

TL:DR

At long Range Snipers are better DMRs than DMRs, at Mid Range any AR with a decent zoom scope is better than a DMR, and At CQC obviously DMRs are trash, DMRs are Useless