Posts by lacatomi

Game will be around for a while, I don't see it dying. A console launch would boost player base by a few hundred thousand.

true, it can die, when the game was never alive.

"guess you won't be disappointed with the upcoming december update."

also remember when he said it? ye, we werent dissapointed with the new december update

esketiiiiit

stop lying more lmfao.

i dont have to know sh*t about the netcode to see, the developers are dont know what are they doing or they just lazy af. Its not that they didnt have enough time, because i think they had plenty. And they, steam release its not imprtant anymore, because we all know it never gonna happen.

"guess you won't be disappointed with the upcoming december update."

oh hell ye brother. cant wait for another LMG and SMG buff, kinda decent looking skins for sh*t guns(ak12, an94), maybe a new map. guess what. unless the we wont get a netcode update, and i guess we won't, the majority of the player base gonna be dissapointed. this game is out in "closed beta" since 2017 november. and you guys still useing the same sh*t netcode, which was used in KOREA. IN KOREA. THIS IS EUROPE AND NORTH AMERICA. in an AMA, it was in june, Chopper said this game will be out on steam in Q3/Q4. netcode fix even earlier. new guns, new maps etc. this whole sh*t was a lie. promises and promises everywhere. Soon™ btw. we havent get anything good since months. oh sorry, we got a map, which was alerady in the Korean version. my bad. Fix 2 bugs/patch and add 10 weapon skin. Sure, i get it, it a free to play game. But still. A lot of bugs are in the game for MONTHS. Its just so f*cking embarrassing. This game HAD a lot of potential. But the potential is gone now. sad.

Its not that hard at all. Depends what level you are. I noticed there is a slighlty matchmaking in the game. As an lvl 60 i met a lot player with lvl 100+. For example: Azael, Insane, Cheesecake,Strat0 etc etc