Posts by Vanilla

Vanilla you forgot to choose a weapon in your example which we have to follow xD

Aaah you are not wrong haha, but that's fine either way. We can pm the winners :) Even though it's more helpful when you write it in your submission already, but yea! It doesn't matter. Thanks though, I will take care of it next time!

Vanilla What if I want to share 1 min video, which is kinda splitted by death? Penta, death, new life - another penta. Does it break rules?

What if my video was inlcuded in previous community highlights, can I use it again?

1. That should be okay, since it happens in one moment and there are no edited cuts inbetween.
    2. "Hit the live servers now or simply dig through your clips collection chest." > Sure, If that keeps the 1min limit + is one simple clip, there shouldn't be any problems with it. :)

fca75d95c3ca31b8bbd66388aaac8c3e.png

Mercenaries!

Isn't love amazing? Well, for our dear friend, Neil, it's not. In times of war, love is rare and many mercenaries like him feel lonely at times like this. He is seeking for a big romantic love for quite awhile! He hopes that some mercenaries share some of their love stories, so he might not feel too lonely.
    Valentinesday is soon and he needs you! Can you help him out by providing him with your most heartbreaking story?

1993-primary-pro1-png

Simply reply to this Thread with your best Ironsight related love short story! (min. 250 words, max. 500 words)

It can be any kind of story: Love on first (iron)sight, break up stories, mad of love stories. It just has to be Ironsight related.

Example entry (all required!!) :

Callsign (in-game name): Vanilla

Submission: 250 words of text about love in Ironsight

1994-dates-png

This event will run until the 14th of February.

1995-rewards-2-png

We will reward our 3 favourite submissions with: 1x Blue weapon of choice + 50 CHIPS

Every serious participant will receive: 20 CHIPS + 1 Charm Slot Ticket

1996-primary-pro-png

• Only 1 submission by participant.
    • You must post your entry in this thread.
    • Please make sure your entry follows the format as given and shown on the example above.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiple Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
    • The winner will be selected by the Ironsight Team.

Your Ironsight Team

I certainly don't see you saying anything of that sort in this thread, which is why I was asking the question. Thanks for clearing this up, though.

To explain: I play together with someone else and I've got a clip where I kill a bunch of people, I die, he avenges me with a multikill, and I hit another multikill right after his. We both recorded the match, so what I had in mind was showing my gameplay and my death from my perspective, then his multikill from his perspective and finally my multikill from my perspective. There's two obvious cuts, but no discontinuity, as all these things are happening right after each other.

Since that isn't allowed, I guess I'll just upload my own part of the clip, although I think that without context it's a lot less interesting.

No problem! Feel free to PM me, if there are any more questions.

Ah, now I understand! Yea, it should only be your gameplay, which only you recorded! You probably will find other awesome moments of yours, if you think that one will be less interesting. :)

This event is now over!

Thank you all for participating! We’ll collect all of your entries and announce the winner as soon as possible!

Please remain patient.

- Closing here

EDIT// I deleted some comments/ questions and posted them here together with the quote + answers! (Just to keep it clean) :)

I little question. Any problem if in the video we show webcam or other staff common in streaming? I normally stream so my clips are from them.

No problems with that. :)

What is Orange weapon choice?

Orange rarity skin of a weapon of YOUR choice. (example: Angry Monkey AR-57)

Please look at the example entry on the post and follow that format while participating.

Considering that the clip will presumably be used for advertizing purposes (and as such I suppose that it might get embedded with other clips), is the video supposed to be a raw clip, or can it be an edit as well?

EDIT: If it's supposed to be a raw clip, is it okay to splice together two perspectives from the same match at the same time? What about music (either music that is playing in the raw recording, or music edited on top of an otherwise raw clip)?

You can edit it (put some effects or music on it), but it needs to be one clip / action alone. (example: one killstreak, one impossible shot or some hilarious moment, etc.) It should not be a compilation.

What about using two perspectives of killstreaks that happen right after each other in the same match? (i.e. there's no discontinuity, just two perspectives)

From what I assume about how you will use these clips it'd probably be better if the clips had minimal editing at best (i.e. no huge pacing changes in the clip to sync to music, for instance). Is that correct?

I don't really understand what you mean with two perspectives, but as I said, it should be only one clip from you alone. Only from your gameplay.

Our focus is not really on the edit.

9f55a49f21ce2c4c5771fe69411ad6d9.png

Mercenaries!

We are looking for some of the best Ironsight moments ever recorded for the 1 year anniversary of Ironsight's OBT!

Do you hold some one-man-army highclass killstreaks, sublime kills or even some fun gameplay moments? Hit the live servers now or simply dig through your clips collection chest. We will be waiting for some cool entries: The best one will be rewarded with an orange weapon of choice!

1993-primary-pro1-png

Just simply upload your best moment to Youtube, Twitch, etc. and share the link to it as a reply on this thread.

Example entry (all required!!) :

Callsign (in-game name): Splashy

Link to the video: https://ironsightgame.com/forum

Orange Weapon of Choice: Angry Monkey AR-57

1994-dates-png

This event will run until the 18th of February.

1995-rewards-2-png

The best entry will receive: 1x Orange Weapon of Choice.

Every serious participant will receive: 20 Chips + 1 Charm Slot Ticket

1996-primary-pro-png

• Maximum Length: ~1 minute
    • Only ONE clip / action alone in your video. No compilation!
    • You have to have a VISUAL ASSET (Video). Please provide us your submission as an upload on your own YouTube or Twitch channel.
    • You must post the Youtube or Twitch link to your entry in this thread.
    • If you are selected as one of the winner entry, then we might ask you for your original file.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any video that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiples Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
    • The winning video will be decided by the Ironsight Team.

Your Ironsight Team

P.S.: A tip for your video creation:

- Hide HUD in-game with ALT+U

Go to your Ironsight folder > easyanticheat folder and run the setup to install (or repair) it. You could try restarting your computer and try launching the game again. If it still wont work, please send me a screenshot of that notification you get, while starting the game.

Hello,

After getting several feedback regarding the prizes, we thought about raising and changing them up a bit. If there are any preferences, please let us know, so we can discuss and adapt for our future events! ^ ^

The Event will also be extended until the 18th of January.

Your Ironsight Team

Community_Highlights_Banner_Vol10.png

Dear Mercenaries,

Welcome to the Vol. 10 of the Community Highlights!

You'll find here all the content produced by you, the Ironsight Community!

This week we've got some epic sniper gameplay with plenty of streaks and funny moments too. Check out our selection right below and find out if you made it in!

Twitch Clips

d6d060dac146d8f63f9e72da58632103.png

Watch JPEG_SKyTrOn making his DSR-1 bullets count.

85d536dacda1aaa4c30e0908b1fc3248.png

JPEGeSports crew did some intensive sniper training under Gunnery Sergeant Hartman supervision: this is the result!

9550617915a0916abe9c982c1c8f1ddc.png

Sparky1 clearing a point with an AUG Quadra!

6aad74e870908b0999c3eec99a24a080.png

Sparky1 earned the highlight spotlight with a secure point domination.

8c41b15479f53694534de147d70f81db.png

In this video you can see YogzOgg's last "PENTAKIIIIIIIILL" :D

146fdbe2a127f0b4b7836ce38f1bc699.png

Next level strat: the alt+F4 Kill! For more funny moments on Ironsight, follow Traxmity!

7b1b45b068d3f61752bcd6c3e580f6a6.png

GorilaSRom dominating this Sniper Match with some impressive skills.

f8fb41421bac3b56dab07df44826ab98.png

Teammate: "Enemy Blade Drone in sight!" GLITCH_Gamga: "Hold my beer!"

YouTube

EpixLarious never ceases to amaze us.

VorteX showing his skills in this music montage.

We welcome Lizorg's first Highlight compilation in our Community Highlights.

PatrykPro presents his very first Ironsight montage full of funny and epic moments. Give him some love, peeps.

In this compilation, MiNhOcA - FPS is showing off his superior combat skills overpowering many enemies.

EKO Tv joins this volume with a chilled music montage, so sit down, relax and enjoy it.

In this video CaraDCojin went for a K2C test session.

Lastly this week for our french viewers, a rather hilarious intro by the one and only, Mr.Burns.

Screenshots & FanArts

sniperzkod.JPG

Design by ZkoD

SCARHGold.JPG

Design by sams

You have a creation you want to share with us? Send it to us on our Twitter @IronsightEN with the dedicated hashtag:

• #IronClip - For videos and clips.
    • #IronArt - For screenshots or Fanart creations.
    • or share it on our Discord in the right channel!

You might get featured in the next community highlights’ volume!

This was it! Don’t hesitate to provide us feedback on the forum. We are open to suggestions! Just drop us a line.

Until next time,

Your Ironsight Community Team

0bad16d234900c028092be8974cc2f79.png

Mercenaries,

We have a lot of courageous mercenaries, but I am sure there are some creative and talented artists among us. With christmas around the corner we thought it's time to challenge you in our second Art contest.

How to participate:

Simply create a winter themed Ironsight drawing.

Both digital drawings or scans of traditional drawings are accepted.

Theme: Winter (X-mas, New Year's Eve etc.)

To participate, please follow this format as a response to this thread:

Callsign (in-game name):

Submission:

Event Date:

This event will run until the 18th of January (23:59 CEST).

Rewards:

We will reward the 3 best entries accordingly:

1st Place= 1x Advanced (BLUE) weapon of choice + 100 CHIPS

2nd Place= 1x green weapon of choice + 100 CHIPS

3rd Place= 1x green weapon of choice + 80 CHIPS

Every serious participant will receive 40 Chips + 1 Charm Slot Ticket

Rules:

• Only 1 submission per account.
    • Both digital drawings and scans of traditional drawings are accepted.
    • You must provide a VISUAL ASSET. Please provide us your submission in .png or .jpg format for pictures. Keep in mind that we will ask for the original file if you're submission is accepted.
    • You must post the fan art as an entry in this thread to participate.
    • Any copyright infringement or piracy will lead to disqualification.
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or of our ToS!
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiple Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
    • The winner will be decided by the CM team.
    • Please do not discuss ANY copyright infringements or similar as a reply! The decision is (as stated) on the CM Team. If you want to tell a person, that their submission might be an issue, simply contact them in private.

Your Ironsight Team

Community_Highlights_Banner_Vol_5.png

Dear Mercenaries,

Time for the Vol. 5 of the Community Highlights!

You’ll find here all the content produced by you, the Ironsight Community!

This week we've got streaks, clutches and great music montages for you all! Check out our selection right below and find out if you made it in!

Twitch Clips

a55253041250b05b0b0e5e695c2e77cf.png

TheMillionthSam pulls off this amazing long-distance knife throw!

d4d6d38a286ec9a06891e9fb7b0f191e.png

Lucisxii gets a nice sniping streak on Airport!

8d122e8c1e301d195e5241b1d377f6da.png

Roofioplays corners the enemy team and gets a Pentakill!

77cded82cbee5bfac830e957f0a704de.png

In iamesmuybien_'s game, YogzOG saves this round of SnD!

9a1d7dd1feccc6a652cdddf4eb9a084b.png

Meanwhile on Cruise, Chubywubytv gets an impressive Explosive Knife double kill!

a630d2f28ecc8a86c1e677f4d4a93d40.png

Kielek3k clutches this 1V4 on Dam against all odds!

d0e69a7466de7dec4675c2064db25765.png

Faelex baits the enemy mercenary and gets this retake in an intense clutch!

afed95faae9d28e56691a0ff76bca64c.png

Another clutch, this time from KillBill64 who defuses the bomb in the last few seconds!

3b9f7dcdcbb86d6c2b0c5c1f65ce73d5.png

The drone kills are on point in the hands of bibbity_bop!

bb8b1ce6b03767d73a7e93ed32e08368.png

In de_corndog's SnD match, Arts ninja defuses the bomb right under their nose!

05a5d7628942b78adac41b309f3cf378.png

It takes a second for hox_13 to realize he got a collateral!

6c8d0fa03f9e7450d2f76c52f6192fdb.png

Sparky1 cleans the point with a well placed crawler

YouTube

Demolitions shows us his skills with throwing knifes in this 'bouncing' compilation!

In this montage, reaLBERG, of PandasWithChairs, shows us how you should snipe in SnD!

Roesfer is back with another funny compilation! Show him some love!

Some French Touch with this compilation. Courtesy of SirAzurix.

In his video, Teiwaz explains you everything you need to know about Sniper Matches.

This is Manslaughter! An amazing montage from condorado!

And lastly this week, check out raitoavi's highlight compilation!

Screenshots & FanArts

Praisethesun.png

Funny moment in the highlights by Kustard - Praise the SUN!

Hidd3x.png

Mercenaries are on sales in Hidd3x's match on Mart!

Competitive

esportshub_twitch_pic_NA_2.jpg

Join us this weekend for the Esports Hub Tournament on the North American region! You can still sign up here! And if you want to watch the competition, consider following us on Twitch so you don't miss the livestream starting this Sunday 30 at 9PM EDT (October 1 midnight CEST)!

The Clash Network has recently announced the first season for their monthly PUGS ladder! If you are interested, read more about it here!

You have a creation you want to share with us? Send it to us on our Twitter @IronsightEN with the dedicated hashtag:

This was it! Don’t hesitate to provide us feedback on the forum. We are open to suggestions! Just drop us a line.

Until next time,

9965d59326e81842a81115c14884ce74.png

Mercenaries,

you have truly demonstrated your courage and fighting spirit in the recent months. It is time to rest and dedicate yourself to the holidays. As Halloween approaches, we don't want to miss any more time and prepare accordingly. We designed spooky weapons, but what about your costumes? You still don't look scary enough and we have to change that!

how_to.png

Simply draw or take a Screenshot of any character and give him a spooky look/ costume. You can use anything (Photoshop, pictures from the internet etc.). Everything is fine aslong it fits to the occasion. We will pick the best and scariest designs.

Example Entry (all required!!) :

In-game Name: Vanilla

Submission:

rewards.png

The Top 3 entries will receive: 3x B-Grade Weapon Box

Every serious participant: 10 Chips + 1 Charm Slot Ticket

time.png
    This event will run until the 31st of October, 23:59 (CEST).

rules.png

• Only 1 submission per account.
    • You can use Photoshop or pictures from the Internet. Everything is fine aslong you choose a character from Ironsight + the design fits to Halloween.
    • Upload your submission on a image hosting Website (e.g.: https://imgur.com/).
    • Please make sure your entry follows the format as given and shown on the example above.
    • Do not copy another person's entry.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Please do not discuss ANY copyright infringements or similar as a reply! The decision is (as stated) on the CM Team. If you want to tell a person, that their submission might be an issue, simply contact them in private.

We can't wait to see some spooky designs!

Your Ironsight Team

Community_Highlights_Vol4_Banner.png

Dear Mercenaries,

Welcome to our fourth Community Highlights!

In this edition, funny clips, great montages, and new highlights from the latest Cruise update! Did you make it this week? Find out right below!

Twitch Clips

ad5d1c02722e480b85c8709f9c943712.png

RyanRed's most vicious nemesis isn't the one you think...

61aec7a08d7306bb12e960458887a23a.png

Here's an outstanding flank from ImTelin!

7205f29801935c11cf3d8e73a48896d6.png

TheOnlyEhrenmann has got 2 bullets with your name on it!

53c3fa09e95348aaa7936dd2f4863092.png

In this Sniper Match, sparky1 survives this 1V4!

baef022ffd25529d6e22f76a4758e8cd.png

Matt distract his opponent until physics takes care of the rest!

abe09e1ea7157cbe0d1f0ee3e66c82a7.png

LentoPlays goes on a killing spree in this TDM round!

2ab088da93452a63f55e88f39b6189a9.png

ONLYPRED ends this round in an explosive fashion!

f76bdc55bdc08445bf7eab1f99a1fdd8.png

Mercenaries from far and wide line up to meet riahlynn28 in her Ivory tower!

62c31cb77310ad2f83264a9eac7e261a.png

In this unfortunate series of events, panic gets the best of asquad72!

5ce61ee24154b3d21e4b4a07ebd05e4b.png

Officialpep single handedly wins this round of Sniper Match!

00bf758dc701e6f81b1b35ffaf5f61e1.png

In the new Cruise map, cubical_gamer can't even get a tan in peace

YouTube

Stain returns with a new entry in his Highlight of Highlights serie!

Roesfer compiled the funniest clips of his!

Need a worthy opponent in Sniper Match? Call Adam Juriček!

Check out Roofio's latest sniper compilation!

MiraTheKilla MTK is back with more Throwing weapon clips!

For reaching level 100, B4TB- BfourtyB has thrown an amazing celebration montage!

In this SnD round, Revist Xiong turns the tables with the newly added Bowie Knife!

L7 K has compiled his best AUG A3 clips in his latest music video!

And lastly this week, let's slow down with Electro Codes' MG3 video... in slow motion!

Screenshots & FanArts

giphy.gif

Annalisa pulls off this impressive stunt on Cruise!

FarqadHawk.jpg

Fanart by Farqad2K

FarqadSarahBrowning.jpg

Fanart by Farqad2K

RipRobboCaptainNoodles.png

Fanart by Captain Noodles

Believe.png

Fanart by Captain Noodles

Competitive

In case you missed it, Esports Hub has announced their first tournament in cooperation with Ironsight! With a Prize Pool of 2500$ of in-game items and currency, you and your team can try to become the best of the best. Read more about it and sign up here!

If you're more interested in Pick Up Games (PUGS), check out the Clash Network's latest monthly ladder!

Until next time,

CommunityHighlights_Vol3_Banner.png

Dear Mercenaries,

Welcome to our third Community Highlights!

Streaks have never been stronger than in this volume! But among the skilled mercenaries, we also spotted some funny clips captured from our community!

Without further ado, here are your highlights!

Twitch Clips

9c52661ecee74a24dc977f467e5dd543.png

Tedtheman5 calls the Touchdown nade!

b072666248c6b7b37fda90b0b644a53d.png

RoofioPlays has hit the jackpot. Why? Watch and learn!

0b737df84acacb6c34cce55b7c84d394.png

MrPowersGaming knows how to flank the enemies efficiently!

c22666611d29ceae433e144bda2e4026.png

It didn't take long for RoofioPlays to work his sniping magic again!

b069dd72e581aa155290da183c14a035.png

*HEADPHONE WARNING* Tedtheman5 literally fell for this win.

8df62e7abe60128a1be0d14a3e010f03.png

Packmanftw secures the round without breacking a sweat!

5b855c4f8be51e0dac40236bdc88e37d.png

Looks like nobody told jtm94 about the hazards on Oceanfront!

3d28200ef44169e0e95dfa9f22898a5c.png

3 bullets, 4 kills. Clip from guizaotv

c0e99f265948a6dddc9d9c76ac202d51.png

RyanRed takes matters into his own hands in this SnD round!

6519a959227452b79051374ae46f34cb.png

In saucybirdman SnD clip, wait for the music to drop!

ed60e27626cf54cf239b29ba41b6a56e.png

In cryluxtv's game, reaction in 3...2...1...

c006f308c647e616920b5d5686124066.png

Everybody lines up in front of sorafxgaming's AN-94!

YouTube

Dxwse shows a great music montage with some good beats to start in the weekend.

reaLess shows what he can do with a stylish sniper.

Don't miss JONIGAS' Ironsight compilation!

Check out B4TB- BfourtyB's newest montage!

DgVet wipes the team against all odds!

Here's a short but great music montage, courtesy of Wolf Peak. Squad!

Let's end this week with a hilarious glitch clip from Fiveheadz!

Screenshots & FanArts

Anime_Sarah_by_Farqad2K.jpg

Fanart by Farqad2K

DSR-1_CrayZ.png

Design by NitroX

ironsight_20180828215918.png

nopp has some good eagle eyes

ironsight_20180827211307.png

My name is too short's favorite gun is the finger gun.

FAMASG2.png

And a little cooperation between ItzNitroX and sams with a flower design.

This was it! We hope you like our new format and as mentioned at the beginning, don’t hesitate to provide us feedback on the forum.

Until next time,

bca3f109db486eb4183ecda76cee1362.png

Mercenaries,

Since you liked our previous Meme Event so much, we thought it's a good time to start the second round now! ...It was really about time...

How to participate:

Simply create a meme. You can use a meme generator such as https://imgflip.com/ and use any picture that you like, but the theme needs to be Ironsight related.

Your Entry should follow this format:

Callsign (in-game name):
    Submission

Event dates:

The Event will last until 31st of January

Rewards:

We will reward our 3 favorite submissions with 1x green weapon of choice  + 30CHIPS and a custom forum role "Meme Lord" until the next meme contest!

Note: The custom forum role from our previous winners will be removed after this contest.

All serious and creative memes will receive 20CHIPS + 1 Charm Slot Ticket

Rules:

• Upload your submission on a image hosting Website (e.g.: https://imgur.com/).
    • Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
    • Nothing inappropriate!

Your Ironsight Team

OCE_News_banner_EN.png

Dear Mercenaries,

Following our latest HQ report#2, it has come to our attention that we needed to clarify on a certain topic: Ironsight's support in future regions.

We have already confirmed the arrival of an upcoming South American server for Ironsight, and with it, the first step towards providing the most optimal service to all of our players.

On the other hand, some of you have voiced your concerns and asked us if more servers would be added in the future, more specifically, in the Oceania region.

Let's get straight to the point: We do want to go for a Worldwide release of Ironsight, but in order for us to expand our supported regions, we first need to get the publishing rights for said territories.

Furthermore, our current priority to fix critical issues has shifted our focus away from getting any additional servers for the time being. Until we reach a satisfying environment for our players on the servers we have at the moment and the upcoming South American server, we will temporarily put a hold on the addition of new servers.

As you know, we are currently working on netcode, database and server stability of Ironsight.. This process requires a considerable amount of testing and will therefore take time to go live on our servers.

Please also remember that players can play from any location around the world at the moment. With that said, it is crucial that we make sure these ongoing improvements work on our current setups (and the soon-to-arrive LATAM server) before we expand it even further.

Finally, we also mentioned in the HQ report that while we want to develop a healthy competitive scene, the current lag/latency issues also changed our plans for kicking off an Esport scene for Ironsight. Once all the critical issues are fixed, we will not only start working on a competitive scene but also coordinate it on all of our available servers. Additional servers will therefore also wait for this competitive scene to properly work on our existing supported regions.

We thank you for your continuous support and patience!

Keep shooting!

The Ironsight Team

They will probably be available soon in the future, but I can't really exactly tell when, since there is lots of work and other priorities at the moment. We just need to be a bit more patient. :)

For now we can't buy Specter. People got the Sarah and Specter Character from the founders pack back then, but they will definitely be available for everyone in the future again.