My main dream fixes for this game as of now are
- Add scope sway and a longer ADS time to sniper rifles, because we have so many MLG tryhards running around with them and treating them like SMGs. Also, a sniper rifle should reward you for sitting back and being precise and skillful, you shouldn't be able to zoom around the map one-shotting everything with it.
- REDUCE THE SPRINT SPEED, the maps are small enough as is and it makes the game feel like a slaughter house when you get into firefights 2 seconds after spawning. It feels more like Unreal Tournament than it does CoD
- Reduce the jump height. In CoD, jumping was only ever used to vault obstacles and clear gaps between roofs/platforms. In this game, it feels like everybody bunnyhops around corners and sprays people down. It's a cheese mechanic and it just ruins the flow of the game by making it feel cartoony.
- Bigger maps. All of the maps feel the same in terms of size and layout, I feel very claustrophobic playing on the maps and the lack of variety really bores me.
- More customization options for Neil, as well as a female custom character for our female gamers.