Posts by PrymalPayn

And you play IS. Thank you for the free smile and merry xmas :3

I didn't particularly like BO4 either (only played the beta, though) and I used to play CoD2 and CoD4 Promod back in the days.

FPS was inconsistent, matches were laggy, enemies were spongy with differing health, input lag was obvious, etc.

I can see why people like it, but I also understand why people would prefer Ironsight.

This game is in every concept, from the streaks to core mechanics and visuals, a clone from a older CoD. So stating this is better is at least dubious.

Fps here is inconsistent, and please inquire to any ryzen user what it is to play it. I dont lag but I accept that others do. However with this netcode I doubt lag makes any difference to any user.

By all means, I played it until level 150 here. I did believe in the product.

And you play IS. Thank you for the free smile and merry xmas :3

@PrimalPayn, I know you from Ghost in The Shell First Assault. I was one of the people that advertised Ironsight as the successor of GITS:FA, but I was wrong. This game barely scratches the surface of what it means to be a successful successor of GITS:FA. I think you should now switch your attention to AVA: Dog Tag, the last salvation. You may recognize familiar names like Sachoza there.

This game has no future.

I'm glad to find another gits player here :3 good ol' days :3 Sure I will give Ava a shot soon enough, when I complete my bo4 challenges. See you soon :3

Trying to what from what exactly? Next thing you need to warn the community about is gaming mouse!! Those have the higher dpi that gives unfair advantage and will get us all banned. Such as mechanical keyboards - they push the keys up faster - therefore unfair advantage towards membrane users! Good thing we had you to warn us about gaming monitors. At least now we know.

excuse me for trying to warn just incase something happened... :rolleyes:

Who cares? You can always download a program that acts like an overlay crosshair, put the game in borderless window mode and still have a static crosshair.

Wouldn't advise it though since EAC might smite you for it

Your software knowledge is uncanny. He is talking about jar apps.

https://www.facebook.com/bestg…e-we-ar/1059214144173346/

Here you have a former project from Asus probing if people would like that feature. Guess what was so popular they implemented it on the monitors.

Like I said, ban all Asus owners.

im more interested on what is that purple circle middle of ur screen, im pretty sure its not part of the game.

trying to gain advantage over other players, just not as excessive as using wallhacks/aimbot?

Your level of thinking is daunting. Here you have my monitor. Take a look.

Now why I use that crosshair? Because dynamic crosshairs cause me migraines and I couldn't game more than 30m w/o getting one. I use a static crosshair to have something to focus on w/o vomiting.

I have contacted support months ago refering to my issue and asked if a static crosshair would be available. I got told low priority.

Now if a hardware feature on my monitor (xhair) is unfair and gives me a advantage.... Well w/e. I couldnt play the game w/o it anyways. So banned or not idc.

Edit let's ban all asus monitors users.

Mystery box are a classic scam in many games in fact the company will tell you its a random prize system, but that not the true the true is you should never use your own money on the mystery box I adrely see this system on others games and how it work when you are low level and you open your first box you will easy win something good after buying more and more here come the scam you will never win any more something good at least you spend crazy amounts of money on it here I use 70$ on my own money to show it I win nothing special plus 171k in gold money I got only trash because the game force you to add money on it over and over again more you buy box less chance you have to win good skins for your guns you should never spend your own money on mystery box buy the things you need first if you really want a gun skin buy it with the AP system directly from the shop and when you got all you need then spend only 5k on box for fun only in this way you don't get ripped off.
    Watch the video i made here you will see what im talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B19zt-KP_Pw&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the interesting video Rush, but noone forces you to buy these boxes. I can't say if they are truly random or not, but they obviously have a chance system. If you decide to spend $70 on AP and only open this one box with all of it, that's your decision.

I saw him opening 3 types of boxes . And quite a few of each too.

Wow. I guess it was just me who threw 75 euros at the boxes and no purples then(with the combos). You guys so lucky that get all that stuff for free..

We don't get stuff for free

For a moderator you should read the posts better. I was reffering to lincuxe who spends 2 hours opening boxes for free.

Wich skin will give you 100 chips at 20%?

Like i said, prioritizing 400 euros laptops over 2k euros pc's shows that they know what they doing :3

Anyways this is a cute title. Hope they make it to the next level :D

My laptop has a I7 7700 and a GTX 1060. Doesnt get past 130 fps on 1080p. So who is trolling who?

I like that you mention the Ryzen tho. The Ryzen underperforms on DX9 as it is a single core app.

Check the tech issues forum and you will see some Ryzen owners cant even play the game.

Well, I am going to assume that you are right and those people talking about this issue are completly oblivious on how a PC works even tho they game.

Most titles coming out on dx9 have a dx11 option on the menu. Plain and simple. If DX9 is really the problem ( wich I doubt since the game doesnt artifact at all from what I have been reading in the foruns) .

I remember playing this game on 200+ FPS. After a few patches, well, the fps dropped. I'm not sure what to blame, but still optimizing a game for a 400 euros laptop intead of a 2000 euros pc shows at least that they dont know where the money is.

My desktop pc with a i7 4790k 16gb ram SLI Gygabyte G1 GTX 970 fluctuates between 130-170 fps. My gaming laptop ( Predator Helios 300) between 110-130 fps).

Go figure.

i didnt say everything , i said some of the stuff , to see some improvments its very nice.

For the buddy above , netcode its not an issue , i play both europe and america , no problem at all , its just ur internet or router fault , i use to have similar problem with an old router and i chage it.

Like others i dont complain about hackers , there is no game online out there that has no hack for it , so hackers are not a issue , if i get killed by one it does not bother me cuz he a noob without them.

In other words the game itself is broken , they were in a bit of a hurry with it.Maybe im harsh with them but this days if ur not harsh u wont resolv anything.

For a issue that has been recognized as a problem by the publisher and beeing worked upon by the developer , to say is not a issue pretty much proves beyond any reasonable doubt your credibility towards the topic.

Specially when you claim you play servers seperated by thousands of kms with no issues on both.

Hackers are not a issue because everybody got them. I cant even.. Ok buddy.

Wow I never said I was leaving, said I was making a break expecting the fix? And that I like the game? What a bunch of toxic kids around..

If its the netcode what disturbs you, why instead of taking 1 month, take the time until the patch of the netcode fix?

lets say 3-5 months ;)

It is expected to take all that time? Can you please share your source?

This was fun! Great game I really like it.

Today I couldnt make a kill tho :/ I hear 2 bullets and I die. Behind walls etc.. From morning till night even tho I have restarted my router a couple of times.Just in case.

Gonna take a month break from your game hoping you will have it sorted out soon enough. Cya soon"

Hi, yesterday on a random box the blue kard camed out. I already owned one, and I did not get chips gold point or any sort of compensation for duplicated weapon.

I cannot understand why studios launch games with netcode issues. It has already been proven that people will not play them. GITS FAO is a example.Just like this game, hype, population high, netcode hitbox issues. It does not matter whatever changes you will produce on your game, if people dont feel that they are having a fair chance vs someone in a match they will just close the match, and happening this a couple of times in a gaming session, they will just close the game. After closing the game a few times, they will just play something else. All other changes/fixes are like discussing a blue or pink bandage to fix a heart attack.Kinda obvious to me :3

I don't know if you've ever worked with networking, but it is pretty complex with a lot of tradeoffs. Plenty of games take a while to perfect their netcode. And as much as I like the slow regen for the above issues, I think it also exacerbates the netcode issues because it's a lot more difficult to disengage from an engagement without getting mopped up. Netcode is really noticeable in an arcadey twitch shooter like this.

I dont claim it to be easy. However if you know it will not succeed, why do it anyways? That's my point.

Developer Opacity/Lack of Substantive Updates

Netcode is an issue, but not everyone can work on netcode. There are things like weapon balance, map balance, bugfixes, and features which the people that don't do networking can work on, some of which are just numeric changes. There hasn't been a substantive patch addressing weapon balance or features like autorepair and killcam. Perhaps I am spoiled coming from games like League of Legends which have regular patch notes which actually adjust the game; however, a lack of substantive updates and developer/publisher silence on when patches with substance are coming (and that they are not on a regular schedule in the first place) does not instill confidence. Especially in a beta where half the point is adjusting things for a full release. I'm especially concerned that "fixing the netcode" is a red herring to distract from a lack of updates or from behind the scenes issues. While I don't expect developers to have big changes every week, I would really like regular patches (which at the very least give confidence that the developers are working to add to the game) and some sort of communication from the developers about their thoughts for the direction of this game with respect to map, weapon, and loudout balance. Furthermore, some sort of roadmap or at least developer/designer commentary about the direction of the game would be much appreciated.

What do you guys think?

I cannot understand why studios launch games with netcode issues. It has already been proven that people will not play them. GITS FAO is a example.Just like this game, hype, population high, netcode hitbox issues. It does not matter whatever changes you will produce on your game, if people dont feel that they are having a fair chance vs someone in a match they will just close the match, and happening this a couple of times in a gaming session, they will just close the game. After closing the game a few times, they will just play something else. All other changes/fixes are like discussing a blue or pink bandage to fix a heart attack.Kinda obvious to me :3

i think the game wont get more players than it has now.

Actually I play vs the same people on EU all the time now. The hype is gone, I guess the game wasnt ready for open beta. I cannot understand why studios launch games with netcode issues. It has already been proven that people will not play them.

Hi everyone, just wanted to leave my 2 cents on the game.

-Pros -:thumbup:

1- Gorgeous GFX

2- Balanced weapons .

3-Quick to find matches.

4 -UI quite simple and fonctional.

5-No advantage can be adquired thru wallet.

6-Level rewards are quite useful, no need to grind for new weapons. 1-2h a day will suffice to get a new weapon per week.

-Cons-:thumbdown:

1- Ranked. Is a disaster, from troll teams to gamecrash, take a pic.

2-Lack of weapon customization, both skins and attachments. The skins present arent that great tbh and only 2 attachments per weapon makes you wish that that bullet slot could be filled in with something else.

3- I spent 50 euros on the game and cannot purchase the skin I chase thru " Conditions". Lesson learned tho.

4-Netcode.

5-Anticheat should be battleye style. While some have fun creating accounts as in i.e sv1 sv2 sv3 etc and hacking the hell out of the game, a anticheat that memorizes your pc and block him would be a great help. I know there are ways to bypass it, still not everyone does.

6-AR57.

In short, would give this game a solid 8/10 in the F2p FPS style and recommend it.:thumbup: