Posts by Joki

Can someone help me with client,i already have like 20gb left on ssd,and it says not enough disc space... Thanks in advance... Also,that zip folder(alternative download when something doesnt works ( seems broken.. Thanks.

I redownload this jewl again... First of all,instalation was so buggy. I somehow installed the game. When i tried to enter the game,after i clicked yellow "game start" (or w/e is called),it says "Missing file maps/farm.wpg" (i think)... Some help about that? :/ :/

I mean its old video,even the guy have that "kind" of channel name... Did you even investigated on your own this kinds of stuff or you leave it all to us,the players?

I guess you can tweak a few things in GameFolder\ini\ironsight_local.ini ... but apart that ?(

How was the game before update ? running smooth ?

Before the update, game was running significantly smoother than it is now. Like I said 30 fps to 9 fps. I know for the fact that my PC specs are way below the minimum requirements, but even so, before the update it gave be an average of 30 fps, with drops to 12 fps during respawns and such. After the update it could barely do 14 fps (average 9) with drops to 5 fps (aww hell no!).

Now, thanks to Joki, I can squeeze it to 27 to 50 fps by playing in 800x600 resolution. It is not the resolution I want to play, but for many players they prefer performance over quality.

Also,you can put "Texture quality" to low in ini files... Also,one way to get 20,30,40+ fps is to disable HUD... (ALT+U) I hope you can get 50 after doing this :p

You can lower your resolution to 800x600 in ini. files located in game folder. ;)

For 1 month i have bought... 7 assault rifles,3 smgs,1 sniper... All permanently... And about 100k gold i spent for cases... So,if you play,you can get weapon on daily basis... And yes,some secondaries are good... :) Its not 1 month,barely 2 weeks i've been playing... So dont hesitate! <3 :)

Yeah,i know who is that,okay,alright. I know. I mean,he plays like we are,and he only streams that. I know for his robotic aim in cs go... But i cant stand his sayings for COD-like games like this one... Did he played it competetively? - Nope. He can stfu if he dont like this. This is not csgo.

Nope. Your gold is going for kids in Somalia. :p
    Btw,when you have duplicate,it sells by itself... So dont worry,you will get your gold back i am pretty sure. :)

Every fps game have interpolation... Its based how far are you from server. Sending and receiving packages from you to server is depending on your distance to server. Maybe,lets say 50% of players use laptop and wifi,their package sending is not fluid,it gets cut off,etc. So,start asking yourself,then you ask the game. :)

I dont know why is everyone upset about the game issues... On my pc,everything is working fine and nice. Ping is 20ms,no ghosts trough the walls,no broken highlights,snipers seems fine... No bugged decals. I dont know. :/8)8):/

Because you have 20 pings, play on the American server and compare.

No,i wont. I am from Eu,i will play on Eu and i will not bash game like they do. Everything is working fine and great. Also,i watch some NA streamers playing on both EU or NA,and they still have amazing time playing it. So,its up to some people who are whining about this game. Every game have bugs,even CSGO have spawn bug. And no one crying to fix that. So,enjoy the game and dont look for tiny dots on ur weapon and say that game is broken. :whistling::whistling::whistling:<3

I dont know why is everyone upset about the game issues... On my pc,everything is working fine and nice. Ping is 20ms,no ghosts trough the walls,no broken highlights,snipers seems fine... No bugged decals. I dont know. :/8)8):/

Also,when i buy expired Sticky grenade,my currency just goes off,but no sticky in storage or in inventory... i lost 12k for that... :/

I was playing and 2-3 guys said they reported me,and immidietly after that i was disconnected for being afk... By the way,i was playing,i was not afk...

So,apparently my Ironsight is working in low priority mode,and EAC is working in high priority... And i cant change that to either normal both,or Ironsight.exe to high... :(