Just a quick suggestion, you know how you can use F1, F2 and F3 to pick your classes; please can you add F4, F5, F6, etc. if people have purchased more classes. Its only a small touch.
I'm aware of that, wish i was able to get some more but quite expensive.
There are some sick looking ones! Keep up the great job!
A bit old, but behold the majestic gold ak-12, forget all those mainstream gold weapons and get gold ak-12. It'll drop your enemies pants faster than you drop them. Trust me.
I dont really like the Ak... i need a good rifle/smg which looks good with GOLD but also a good reload time
I'm not in favour of votekick for the reason outlined by NightReaper above.
Also, I've never much been a fan of matchmaking systems in general. For IS in particular, I don't think we currently have a large enough playerbase for it to be workable.
The rest seem good to me.
Hmm, i've been playing with quite a lot of AFK people lately.. A report option would be really fine though due the amount of hackers lately.
- Votekick option
- RANKED matchmaking
- More maps (sunny / beach / forest...)
- More weapons
- More challenges
- More customization (character)
- When in lobby, be able to click on player names to see their info etc..
- Better daily crates (more credits or those blue coins)
- New daily crates
- Bring Ironsight to Steam..
Got more? Share them here.
Ohhhh shiiiiiiiiit nice
What's up ya'll, my name is Rob Wolf B, known as WolfsEyeHD in Ironsight.
I'm a 22 year old male who lives in the Netherlands and is working for some game companies as a moderator/administrator/manager.
More information is findable on: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfseyehd
Currently looking for some active Ironsight players who'd like to teamup, play together and have fun in VC's.
My English is pretty good i'd say and my main language ofcourse is Dutch.
Sick video dude, great job! Mind playing together?
Anime is shet, change my mind.
Nice skin tho haha, the weapon almost takes up your whole screen
Hello everyone WolfsEyeHD here!
I was wondering, what weapon will look very good with GOLD on it.
Share here your thoughts/opinions about it.
I currently have over 300k money and i like gold
I know not whomst tho art
I know not wherest tho came from
I know not wherest tho is
But I do know one thing..
I'm a few days late to your birthday party
tf did i read
No for real, i really enjoyed watching it.
TRASHY Clan are now recruiting, not just for casual play but we are looking for players to take part of our competitive team to compete in tournaments.
We have no requirements to join as long as your friendly and not here to cause trouble!
As for the competitive team a mic is required and must be able to speak English. Any questions ask us on discord: https://discord.gg/gCVMwmt
Hope to see you around!
I saw some of you guys playing but to be fair, you guys are pretty bad ;-; =$
First of all Let me say Thanks for the game! Its a long Time since i enjoyed a shooter But ironsight does it!
Ongoing i will write some things i dislike or would Be happy to See some improvements about. Its Not my Intention to flame or hate!
1. I think it would Be nice If the Player health / killtime would Be 10-20% higher. But at the Same Time increase sniper damage a Bit and assault a little. Would also help With giving weapon atachments better stats (More on point 3)
2. Mele feels terible! Increasing that Hit detection cone should help a Lot. Also it feels unfair that Hits from Guns seem to Be a higher priority. To handle this Maybee Increasing the speed of the Meleanimation which locks and zooms you on your enemy.
And Why the fu*K arnt meleattacks Not always oneshooting??
3. Weapon atachments Dont feel as They would change any thing neither have any impact (besides silencer and Vision). You could Buff them and nerf weapons, or increase Player health an only buff them, or Balance them internly f. E. Give positive and negativ stats. Anyhow Make them have a impact and change the feeling of a weapon.
4. Repairing, Why? This is so stupid If you Need it to keep the currency balanced Just remove the 20 min boxes or lower the login reward. If you can/will Not remove it give US at least a Button to repair everything Not Just one class.
5. See What gamemode you are playing when selecting your class since you cannot change it afterwards. Or Make it changeable while the timer to Start Ticks.
6. S&D bombdefuse Time is way to low, If your on the Wrong Spot you have No Chance to reach it in Time With a tactical aproach.
7. Remove killstreaks from Highlights. Its Not a Highlight If you See a deadbody that pressed 5 before He dies even If He gets a penta. Highlights should Be only Player /skill dependend.
8. Make Those amotypes, claymore etc posible to obtain forever, noone likes to But that thing for 1 / 7 days, Its a shady way of a ingamemoney sink.
9. Buy to win weapon atachments... Why i Need lvl x to unlock something But If i got it via lootbox i can use IT at lvl 1? This is Not good. Btw change the Order of unlocks for weapons! Assault rifle silencer lvl 23?? This makes IT imposible to use a Assault rifle at s&d.... Yes i know Its Not imposible But it Sucks
10. Yes i know you are working on netcode stuff but: If you get it to Make movement exactly as Fluid and satisfying like shooting it will Be great
And please fix How often both Players die.
Thanks for reading, i hope it helps improving Cause i Realy like ironsight! Other opinions are apreciated If constructive
P. S. Sorry for my english i gave my Best.
I disagree with point 6, to slow? Really? It's quite fast if you ask me.
Exactly what PataconVE said. The "paywalls" don't actually effect your gameplay whatsoever so doesn't even matter AND you can get everything in the game with grinding anyway. The free to play model in this game is amazing and they could have easily have just made 0 free chip gain and forced everyone to purchase chips for their desired skins/characters.
Grinding for months to achieve a single thing.
I heard warface is pay to win according to the steam reviews.
Or the grinding just too high?
Yea, i stopped playing Warface when i had around 55+ hours into it. Game was pretty dope and good at the beginning but it starts to get very boring when reaching level 20-ish, the grinding is hard and the community is pretty toxic.
For a game like this? Emp launchers and skins can wait, but netcode can not!
i want the game to be good i truly do i even spent money but after the bullshyt ive seen its almost a year with not one single update to fix any bugs i cant evne play with a 1k pc ffs cause the game has optimization issues with ryzen...
I totally understand and agree, had some problems at the beginning as well but after some fixes i did myself i was able to play.
Since beginning till now, nothing has changed exept the maps 'n stuff.
But i cant deny that the paywall does exist in some form or shape in this game. It’s not the best business strategy but not the worse that makes players start a controversy.
Want Extra class? Nope 50 chips please
Want Cool skin? Nope 250 chips please
Every 5th day you get 5 chips and every 2 days you usually get 3. The business strategy is either you wait until basically forever to get one or you spend money from pressure. Only those who spend money will keep playing. Those who doesnt and want to wait would usually give up and not play the game.
That's a very accurate explanation of everything i had in my mind.
RobWolfB Yes, really. Maybe you don't like it but there wasnt any f2p fps game which has bigger playerbase than CA. You can even sum warface, ironsight and black squad and still there are less players than on ca in good old days. (not talking about BR)
Bang! Zombie mods was so good, that people were giving money just to get equipment for this modes. There were plenty of players playing that. OFC the zombie (NPC) mode was bit laggy, but still, there were less laggs than in ironsight and warface in PVP rofl
Aadi888 Dont get me wrong. It can be reapers, aliens etc, . Just no npcs with rifles...
True true and true. I'm an old CA player hehe, don't worry i know what you're trying to say.
It's just, Ironsight has just so much potential but they aren't really using it.
csgo league cod battlefield uhh legit every game with any community is on youtube youtube pretty much madeee fortniteeee
False, Twitch is actually more influential than YouTube, paying big named streamers to do sponsored content actually leads to more players joining games in todays era. Don't get me wrong youtube helps, but twitch is becoming one of the biggest influencers in the gaming world. Realm Royale for instance, the game was massive, unfortunately Hi-Rez messed up and didn't listen to their community. But the majority of the players came from Ninja, Shroud, Summit, etc streaming the game.
That my friend, is 100 percent correct.
Robots or NPC like in warframe is just worst thing ever. Its quite hard to make good npcs. These in warframe are just bots what do nothing. Difficulty is just giving them aimlock or not. Whats the sense? Oh and they are boring as heck after first complete
Zombie are overused? Oh come one. The only f2p game which has good zombies was combat arms.
Combat Arms... Really? XD
Game is slowly dying cause there isn't any progress, the promoting of the game is also not that great, devs are a little lazy in everyone's eyes and more related stuff to all of what i said. It's not only my opinion but also from lots of others.
The launcher doesnt work at all, I click it, then shows me in the screen "AeriaGames" and then nothings happen, the game dont run. I tried to update and the launcher shows me "the update failed, try to unninstal and reinstall the game".
(Sorry for my english its so poor :v )
I started playing this game since March 2018 and holy moly i loved this game.
Everything was nice and all that stuff but stopped playing cause it wasn't really giving me the feeling anymore.
It's always the same and the leveling takes way to long. I have 40 hours in-game and i'm still level 38 which doesn't make any sense.
So here/there is my feedback/suggestions.
The community asked this since the beginning and not really ANY good answer has been given.
1. A better report system.
2. A VOIP feature for ranked/competitive.
3. The game beeing more promoted to gain more players, there are enough but not enough to play a ranked/competitive match the way it should be.
4. The same weapons, add some new?
5. The same outfits, add some new?
6. The same maps, add some new? Well, Frontline is new and the boat/shiny looking map as well.
7. Create new modes? Hide 'n seek, Battle Royale, 1v1/2v2 arena.
8. Optimize the Discord better and give players a reason to come back, levelbots, customroles and just something more nice looking.
9. Get this game to Steam?!?!
10. A game like this has so much potential, USE IT!
11. And not to forget, the AFK-Players.
I know it takes time to develop the game but nothing has really changed since release.
Give me a Diamond Blazer