Posts by St4rG4m3rPT_

Problem is, if I am not recording the game

You have 2 options: When you see the cheater you start recording chasing him to have something to report, or you use any program that allows you to record things that happened some minutes ago like Nvidia Shadowplay.

Kill cam should only rollback to the point before you got killed otherwise it is going to be useful to spot the guy who killed you for the team.

And yes..use the thing of nvidia if you have a nvidia graphic card...it worth it.

But if it is an enemy callsign you see it in red when you aim.

Yeah but generally you don't aim at them if you think it's a team mate. I mean it doesn't happen often but when it does it's a bit miffing.

If it is a team mate you see the callsign without aiming plus you see him in the mini-map if there is no enemy jammer drone on. I have never had any problems with that.

March has ended and we are into April....so....where are the updates? not maintenance, not server fixes, U P D A T E S, how many more months will this continue to go on for?

You just need to wait, do you think that content is more important than fix bugs in an OBT?

as ive already stated tell us your pc specs and your internet speed it is probably what is causing your issues, you are in EU so imho your connection should be fine, it just boils down to the pc specs.

as for this 1KD stuff who even cares what your KD is just have fun I mean its not like you will get a job based of it lol. "oh what's that you have a 3.0KD in COD oh man that means you qualify for CEO great job man" lol if only the world worked that way.

No one needs your drunken-man delirious speeches about kd, i was trying to say that "totally unplayable" perfectly fits with ironssight for lot of players. What i've already said multiple times, is that my pc and connection are perfectly fine to play all the other games, from AAA games to others fps free to play.

Lol? You were the one talking about kd

I got the point, he probably can't play so he blames the server/netcode issues much more than he should just to justify

And why is my best K/D 1.88? I dont understand what u mean with reach 1 K/D.

What i meant is that if you play the game in my same conditions, you'll won't be able to reach even 1 k/d.

Depending on the map I play with same fps and sometimes with the same ping and as I told you already, perfectly playable. Might be your internet provider.

Well thank you! xD

I'm playing from italy, with 30 ping and 60 fps, I can honestly say that it's really unplayable. I bet that even the best ironsight player can't reach 1 k/d. Always got killed behind covers, killed before seeing the enemy, killed because the enemy don't even get a hit. I'm playing with 4 friends of mine and they are in the same situation. And as i've already said, our internet connection and pc specs are the same that allows us to play tons of other games.

And why is my best K/D 1.88? I dont understand what u mean with reach 1 K/D.

I got the point, he probably can't play so he blames the server/netcode issues much more than he should just to justify xD

Are you kidding? all we need is update guys... wth? who needs your 1000 gp and one day weapon with skin like vomit? we need UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! enough this useless kindergarten stuff... already bought almost every weapon and have 90K gp. ALL I NEED IS UPDATE!

https://m.popkey.co/ca8f87/AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

And to guys that paint eggs like sassy girls for little candy rewards... really? whats next? will you catch butterfly and flap like Mary Popins with umbrella just for 7 DAYS OF gun rental with stupidest skin?

If you don't want any event which is not occupying the time of devolopers just don't join it. Easy.

Can i paint my eggs?

It basically says to paint it o.o

mWw9b5j.png

So inocent xDDD

mostly yes I can run the game smoothly, only time I get lag issues is when someone joins out of region which is sadly something that wont get fixed until new servers are in place as for now its just NA and EU so if you are outside them two zones you will have issues.

the only issues ive seen others have are lag in game and the can not start the game, there are probably more but they seem like the main two.

I'm playing from italy, with 30 ping and 60 fps, I can honestly say that it's really unplayable. I bet that even the best ironsight player can't reach 1 k/d. Always got killed behind covers, killed before seeing the enemy, killed because the enemy don't even get a hit. I'm playing with 4 friends of mine and they are in the same situation. And as i've already said, our internet connection and pc specs are the same that allows us to play tons of other games.

That's why I have 1.11 overall and I'm not even close to be a good player. And by get killed behind covers...it depends which cover you use..thin walls and boxes are not really a cover.

100% agree, one of the best free fps games (and even better than some paid..cof cof...cs:go...cof) even with this bugs (and only in OBT) but still people can't be patient and wait.

Talking about me, it's not about being patience or not. I played a lot of free to play fps, with the same exact internet connection, pc, and most of them had heavy bugs, but the netcode was good. Here, for lot of players, it's just impossible to play. They report theirs experience with this game. Can you run it smoothly? Nice. But many others can't.

The only ones that I see complaining are the Brasilians which play out of their region so they probably have lots of problems, so..if you have lots of problems you are probably included on that group of players out of region.

personally ive not had an issue with the exp amounts, its seems pretty standard tbh. if its indeed a set amount whether or not you kill 30 or 10 then I would say it is a balance thing, imagine if it was kill or score biased cheaters would be everywhere remember EAC isn't the best AC out there and there are people cheating in ironsight already if it was kill and score biased then you would see some stupid exp amounts and also most people in high ranks would probably just be the cheaters with a few good players who get called out as cheaters just because there good.

There are people cheating in ironsight? Oh boy you are so unlucky, I haven't seen anyone.

In my opinion cf sucks, psg I have but didn't tested and dragunov I don't have.

I've seen a lo t of players using the Dragonov, mostly get killed in 1 shot which doesn't make sense if you look at other FPS games. Mostly 2 hits, but one hit with Dragonov doesn't make any sence if you look at other FPS games and the stats of the weapon on IS.

Isn't dragunov a semi-auto?

100% agree, one of the best free fps games (and even better than some paid..cof cof...cs:go...cof) even with this bugs (and only in OBT) but still people can't be patient and wait.

The Blazer is still the best in my oppinion. Quick aim, quick reload + the recoil is also pretty good. But ofcourse, you need to aim at hes upperbody/head to get a kill.

The DSR is to slow with aiming... It's a oneshotkill sniper 90% of the time.. But nah, to slow for me.

The other snipers i haven't tried out..

In my opinion cf sucks, psg I have but didn't tested and dragunov I don't have.

As other community members have stated there will be no wipe, beta testers should be getting an exclusive in-game dog tag, founders will be getting a forum badge, there may be some other goodies coming as well but we will have to wait and see :).

Heyy...open beta testers also should get a forum tag, different from founders but still :P :P

So why lock them down to not being able mobile? Why lock snipers down to camping?

Because snipers camp, not run around and kill. I feel like explaining this to a little kid.

I agree with you but the thing is, in this maps you can't camp or you will be killed from the back or get in a close range situation by a jump and dropshotter riffle.

Make sure to remove the jump shot from riffles/smg as well and to increase the time of prone, and not to buff riffles' rpm to a point that they are smg's with more damage. Otherwise you will make pointless play as sniper/smg.

Well, maybe you are playing out of your region or you are an iman to 1/2 bars laggy players or you have a really bad internet. Otherwise it would be pretty much playable, just dying sometimes behind the wall but I can handle that.

in my experience playing this game it's not just "sometimes", it happens every day while i'm on 30 ping 60 fps. So i feel him.

I have allways between 60-200 fps , 20-55ms ping and it happens yes but that's not a reason to be unplayable because it isn't.

I think a big way to nerf snipers indirectly is to buff the slower rate of fire ARs so they can do better vs Snipers.

maybe have a category for designated marksmen guns.

plus buffing damage drop off on most guns too.

this is why we need sandbox to test

Better than they already do with those spam of jump and prone?

Double time only makes difference while aiming?

The description in game is, "Increases Movement Speed by 50% when aiming." However the descriptions haven't necessarily been accurate for some things in this game, so if it actually does increase movement speed all the time then that would be a great skill to go with.

Then maybe I'll use marathon instead.

1- In sniper it does make a difference, it's not wow but still noticeble.

2- I'm aware of that nimble hands, but playing as a sniper I think it is more useful a quick aim or a quick switch.

3- I think I got used to offensive drones the most actually.

Loadout 1 (sniper for search and destroy): quick aim, double time, long ears.

I'm not sure I'd go with double time because I personally don't move too much while aiming a sniper, but if that play style works for you and you're able to still be accurate while moving, then go for it. And the rest of the loadouts look good to me.

Double time only makes difference while aiming?

Following both tips and since I majorly play sniper I was thinking in:

Loadout 1 (sniper for search and destroy): quick aim, double time, long ears.

Loadout 2 (sniper for other modes): quick aim, magazine pouch, drone's friend.

Loadout 3 (Riffle/Smg for all modes): Nimble hands/Quick reload, double time, long hears.

All the 3 with offensive drones in it, seem good combinations for you?

Quick-aim, double-time and long ears. For most game modes.

Feather steps is useless as long as anyone has long ears, I'd rather not give it up to chance. And just never use it.

Do you play as a sniper?

Well, maybe you are playing out of your region or you are an iman to 1/2 bars laggy players or you have a really bad internet. Otherwise it would be pretty much playable, just dying sometimes behind the wall but I can handle that.

I dont saw any bad servers. I having a ping of 20ms all the time, maybe your location is not the best, your internet connection. The netcode isnt that bad, it has some issues but that making the game not unplayable.

Man, i'm not posting in this topic just to create flame. If i write smth it's just because i have serious issues playing the game. I'm on 60 fps and 30 ping all the time, but the game sometimes is good, like 3 match in a week.

Than it's just for you or you are demanding a lot from a open beta free game.

No it's not normal. as i've already said, i played most of free to play fps games and only one was as unplayable as ironsight: ghost in the shell. And you know what? the game was closed. It had the same problem as ironsight: bad servers, bad netcode.

I dont saw any bad servers. I having a ping of 20ms all the time, maybe your location is not the best, your internet connection. The netcode isnt that bad, it has some issues but that making the game not unplayable.

Exactly, sometimes you die behind a wall but just that..it doesn't make the game impossible to play.

This is how they solved this problem in Battle field and i think it reward skilled snipers and dont reward using a sniping riffle the way its not suppose to.

Can snipers one shot you in the chest? Yes they can, but they have to shoot you a specific ranges of their rifles stats to do so. The one shot kill range is between 75 meters to 125 meters for some rifles, while others it will be around 100 meters to 150 meters. Any targets closer to the sniper then that won't die in one shot, and anything farther then the instant kill range won't die either. At these ranges, it is a bit easier to do rather then going for the head, but it can still be difficult with a moving target.

And in reality, this is something that actually realisticly shows how rifles kill their targets in a way. Targets too close to the enemy can survive the shot as the bullet is traveling to fast to do any major damage to the targets body, while targets too far away can also survive because the round is traveling too slow. But targets at the medium range like in the game, has a very high chance of dieing. As the bullet is traveling at the right speed to cause major damage to the targets body. If you have time look up bullet ballistics to learn more.

It would be good if this was not a fast-paced game with maps like this, for that we would need bigger maps to make sense.

But it's not always frustating, it is only sometimes (normal thing in FPS games)

No it's not normal. as i've already said, i played most of free to play fps games and only one was as unplayable as ironsight: ghost in the shell. And you know what? the game was closed. It had the same problem as ironsight: bad servers, bad netcode.

First of all...Ironsight is not unplayable, if it is for you sorry but you must be out of your area and if it is the case wait untill you get a server for you. And then, you will tell me that you never raged and blamed the game/map/gun? It was that kind of frustation I was talking about.

It's possible that they did it like that because to fight rage quitters but i dunno. I would add 1/4 of the score the player received instead. I think it would be pretty balanced across the game modes. You can easily get over 5k points in domination but that's over multiple rounds. That would be 1250 GP per match. This would incentivize the players to play the objective and strive to become better players.

To fight rage quitters? If you leave a match that will not count in your kd and you will have no repair costs xD

I'm happy with the way it is, so you will not be punished for getting a really stupid team.

so we will not be rewarded because we play good? what you gave is not an argument but an excuse, plus if u get a bad team and u get 30 kills still would be better for you

Even if you are the best player of the world you are not a team. Keep that in mind.