Posts by Atmos

I agree with almost everything. Number 1 and 7 i dont. As a dsr-1 dedicated user, i can say that, I get one shot, i miss? i die. If you're good and can hit every shot, good, you mastered a class, and its your right to be OP with it, panic no scoping doesnt work, as you can be 1 feet from a guy, shoot without zooming and miss him. The TTK is so fast in ironsight that i 8/10 times dont have to to even take out my pistol. I also gotta waste a perk slot to be able to zoom in faster.

About #7 i disagree, its a free game, they got to make money. This is just an opinion tho, im sure alot of people would like cheaper stuff. Maybe its because i dont care too much about skins, and the fact that i can get most of them free..

I don't use a single sniper. I got to be running around on the map to have fun. So I have some serious bias here, hehe.

With the skins, I want Ironsight to make a ton of money. I want to see more updates and thousands of people regularly playing, which of course costs money. But if you really look at what it takes to get one of the unique skins, the prerequisites are very steep. The new G36C red skin they're advertising everywhere (looks freaking sweet) has 3 prerequisites. I guarantee you will NEVER see anyone with this skin because you quite literally might have to spend thousands getting the "monkey" skin as a random crate drop first. Keyword being random. In other words you still might not get the prerequisite skin after 500 crate purchases. If a skin is behind a paywall that's almost impossible to break, what's the point? No one will ever get it. It will just be advertised on the game login screen until the next unobtainable skin releases. You might think I'm exaggerating when I say thousands. I wish I was, but I'm not. You would have to spend T H O U S A N D S. Unless of course you're the lucky fool who somehow only has to spend $100. In that case go play the lottery right now! Fortnite did skins perfectly. An exact price is put on everything. There's no gambling. You know what you're getting, and that makes people a lot more comfortable and willing to shell out $$$. And of course Epic Games make absolute bank. I think Ironsight could make a whole lot more if they redesigned the pay stricture. It needs to be a bit easier to get these really cool skins I know the art team put a lot of effort into making. For now, no one will ever have the privilege of using them. Well, except the 0.1% lucky bastards, or the rich millionaire who can afford to buy crates until he meets the prerequisites.

There is a free for all mode: in the custom matches only, but will be added to regular matches soon.

For no. 8. recoil feels fine for me. (But thats maybe because I play CS all day XD)

About number eleven: imagine a laser-sight, suppressor and a modified rifling, all on a P90 or AR57.... I don't like to think about it.

Good to hear FFA is coming soon.

The Ironsight team is looking into rebalancing the AR57.

I usually get 2, sometimes 3 LAWS in a game. I've taken down so many score streaks. Not to mention I solely run the rocket launched as a secondary. I don't think any of the score streaks are overpowered. The Zeus is powerful, but it literally only lasts for like 10 seconds lmao.

Spawn trapping is already a problem with the protection. It would be absolutely hilarious if you could just sit there and continue to kill people spawning in. Then factoring in hell birds, blade drones, and the tracker missiles, it would get crazy. I can't tell you how many times I've seen blade drones go right into a spawn, and the only thing that saved the whole team was that shield. I think you, me, and everyone would start going mental if the shield was dropped.

Hello!

Here are a few things I would love to see changed in Ironsight. I want to see this game really upset the CoD franchise! ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Some of these fixes are obvious & already in the works)

1 - Snipers shouldn't be used as shotguns. The quick scoping in Ironsight is a little out of control.

2 - HIP fire is too accurate. You should not be able to HIP fire an entire team from 30+ meters away. I've seen it happen too many times lol. Lower the accuracy of HIP fire and increase accuracy of ADS fire.

3 - AR57. Yeah.. 50 round mag and near AR specs.. :/

4 - While placing a score-streak item, such as LAWS or Turret, the item should not automatically be destroyed if someone kills you. It should be immediately dropped upon death, or put back in your inventory. It is the biggest tease to be placing a LAWS you spent over half the game to get only to be sniped and lose it. On top of this there is a HUGE delay in placing items. I'm sitting there rapidly clicking my mouse trying to drop the dang LAWS and it takes like 2 seconds. In this time someone kills me and my score-streak is automatically destroyed. RIP :D

5 - Changing weapons should NOT reset your score-streak. This couldn't have been intentionally put in the game. It doesn't make sense.

6 - Please add more load-out slots. Three load-outs is a little limited. I'm sure this is already planned as a paid feature, but please push it out. In CoD I regularly use every slot available, and even purchase more with $$$ when the option is available.

7 - Too many of the rare skins are nearly impossible to get. There are a crazy number of skins in this game, and sadly 95% of them are skins no one wants. Crates are expensive, and the odds of getting a rare skin with all 100's of commons has got to be insanely tiny. Not to mention the prerequisite skins you must already have. Ironsight is like CoD Bo3 in this way, where it was found you literally have to put thousands into the game to get that gun/skin you want. I have pumped crazy hours into this game, and I have NEVER seen anyone use one of the rarer skins. There's a point where something becomes too unobtainable.

8 - AR's should be able to counter snipers better. The recoil is a bit high.

9 - Movement lag. It is so funny when I peek a corner a half second after an enemy peeks, and they look RIGHT at me, but turn away, and of course I kill them. On their screen I'm not there yet. :D Happens all the time.

10 - Add a scavenger perk where you can pick up ammo.

11 - Redesign the perks so that you have the option to turn off secondary weapons, attachments, or accessories in favor of an extra perk. I think CoD Bo3 has the most intuitive system here. Everything (attachments, perks, accessories etc.) is worth 1 point. You have a total of 10 points to work with and can redistribute them in any way you like. Want a 3rd gun attachment? That will cost extra points and you might have to lose the secondary weapon or a grenade. This would be a bigger update, but I think would hugely impact the game in a positive way!

12 - More character skins and clothing! I have already purchased $130 in AP points, but there isn't enough things to buy yet. Expand the store please

13 - Add a free-for-all mode!!!! :love:

14 - Comment below with your idea and I might add it! :)

12 - Add a perk comparable to "Blind Eye" that takes you off enemy surveillance drones.

If a mod could please move this to the suggestions board I'd appreciate it!

I've just unlocked the compensator for the SG553 and would like to add that to the list of omg-really? guns after the AR-57. It's a strong AR to start with, nice damage and controllable RoF but adding that compensator turns it into a laser! 8|

I love it so much that I bought the Tiger version while my rental was still running - I simply couldn't wait any longer :D

Wow, I gave the SG553 another shot and it's seriously good!

There are a lot of great weapons in IS, but I find myself mostly using the MSBS, TAR, Famas, SCAR, and HK14 (only with hair trigger and vertical recoil muzzle attachment)

Of course the AR57 is game breaking. Way too much range. 50 mag clip... And maintains a quick reload speed.

Thanks for checking in Helix

Yes, even after restarting the game and computer the problem still existed. There's a good chance that it was somehow caused by my roommate using upload bandwidth. I'm sure the game uploads packets of information to the main server, including XP totals, and somehow not all the packers were being received. This is just brainstorming though.

Is there any way to get the lost XP back? It was about an hour or two worth of gameplay.

I'm trying to finish the Spring Cleaning event before the timer runs up and I've made it to the final part. However my Battle Points are actually go backwards after completing games! I was at 67,055 and then dropped to 62235 after just one match??? This has been happening a few times. Or I'll go up much less than I'm supposed to. I was at 66,970 and only increased to 67,005. And these frames were both 5k+ BP! I was top of the leader board both times.

What is going on? Why isn't the game registering the correct BP, and actually subtracting 5k instead???? This is making it pretty difficult to finish the event.

Update: It just dropped again from 62,235 BP to 61,800! Wth?? I was 44% of the way finished and now I'm back to 39%.. I'm actually afraid to play anymore games now..

Lol, I feel ya dude. I straight up quit out of a match last night because the whole other team was sniping. It was actually kinda hilarious! My team couldn't do anything against the instant deaths. We were getting sniper shotgunned left and right. I've reached the point where it's become comical ^^

I'm sorry for triggering you. That wasn't my intention. It's just.. well.. How do I put this lightly? Everything you were saying was just a little wrong.

"please just go away" You are in my thread. You keep coming back o.o

That's all great in theory, and how a normal game works, but it's not how Ironsight works. You do not level based on your kills, or assists, or any of that. As I mentioned above, everyone gets the same amount of XP. Does not matter if you get one kill, or 10000. This is what I don't like about the leveling system. Everyone is literally the same. It's based off the percentage of the game you completed. If you entered the game at the very start of the match, you get 100% of the XP for that game, as well as anyone else who started at the beginning. If you get put in a game that's 90% over, and you complete the match, you get 10% of the XP. It's kind of a lame system where everyone is equal, no matter how good or bad you are.

"I'm unaware on how the levels are earned in ironsight" - Now you know lol

I think you've understood me wrong, I wasn't saying it was how iron sight works, its how most games work lol also I stated in the beginning of my post that im personally not bothered by the amount I have gotten.

personally just because you kill 10 people and I kill 2 yet we still win the round doesn't mean I should get less exp, I could have been more of a support player made calls used drones that help the team to win its all fundamental to how a team works.

I feel the % system was to combat AFK players boosting so I'm not apposed to that

I fully understood you, it's just that the points you're making don't make a lot of sense to me, sorry. Yes, you explained how most games work. I get that. But Ironsight is completely different. Everyone is IDENTICAL.

Hamster - "I do believe though its on exp/score and I would assume that with each level it get higher and higher." This is incorrect. Everyone is IDENTICAL.

Hamster - "just because you kill 10 people and I kill 2 yet we still win the round doesn't mean I should get less exp, I could have been more of a support player" Lol, well if this was the case then you'd still be rewarded with XP for playing roles other than just killing people. Another point that doesn't make sense to me. I play a lot of Battlefield, and people who have very low kills are often at the top of the scoreboard because of the support roles they play. Ironsight is not like this. Everyone is IDENTICAL. No matter if you support every person on your team 10x, or get 50 kills, or sit in the corner the entire match and do nothing, everyone gets the IDENTICAL xp.

Hamster - "I feel the % system was to combat AFK players boosting" I don't intend to be mean here, but this completely backwards. If you sit in a corner in Ironsight you still get the IDENTICAL XP as everyone else. So actually it encourages boosting.

In other words, everyone is IDENTICAL.

I.D.E.N.T.I.C.A.L :)

I_D_E_N_T_I_C_A_L D:

That's all great in theory, and how a normal game works, but it's not how Ironsight works. You do not level based on your kills, or assists, or any of that. As I mentioned above, everyone gets the same amount of XP. Does not matter if you get one kill, or 10000. This is what I don't like about the leveling system. Everyone is literally the same. It's based off the percentage of the game you completed. If you entered the game at the very start of the match, you get 100% of the XP for that game, as well as anyone else who started at the beginning. If you get put in a game that's 90% over, and you complete the match, you get 10% of the XP. It's kind of a lame system where everyone is equal, no matter how good or bad you are.

"I'm unaware on how the levels are earned in ironsight" - Now you know lol

personally ive not had an issue with the exp amounts, its seems pretty standard tbh

there are people cheating in ironsight already if it was kill and score biased then you would see some stupid exp amounts

PoS hackers gonna hack. I don't think changing the leveling system would bring an influx of hackers.

I have never seen a system where everyone gets the same everything, at least in a shooter, so it doesn't seem very standard.

It appears no matter how good or bad you do in a round, you get the exact same experience as everyone else. The only thing that affects this is the XP boost you can purchase. Finding this out was a huge bummer. I thought all those games where I was going off getting top of the leaderboard was helping level faster. It appears instead to be based on percentage of game completion.. Please change this. This system where everyone is the same is kind of lame for a competitive fps. I have never seen this in a shooter.?(

For example, Lets say each game is worth 1000XP (it's not). If you start the match at the very beginning, you get 100% of the predetermined XP, or 1000XP. If you get put into a game that's 90% over and complete the match, you get 10% of the XP, or 100XP.

In other words, it does not matter if you get 1 kill, or 10,000 kills. Everyone levels at the exact same speed. Unless you buy the XP booster of course.

While that may be true for real life, video games need balance. As of now I run suppressors on all of my weapons because I feel they are one of the most powerful attachments, period. I can't tell you how many times there was a suppressed enemy a couple meters behind 3+ players, and he takes everyone out. I have taken a whole group out with a suppressor that had no idea I was right next to them. They truly are almost completely silent :P

Yeah, I get it. People love running around one-shotting, quick scoping, etc. It just feels a little crazy on the receiving end. I play a lot of CoD, and the sniping in Ironsight feels way more powerful. Just faced a team full of snipers, and my team was getting completely pooped on. It was actually kind of hilarious how we couldn't do anything. Everyone just leaving spawn and getting one hit. It just feels kind of off, especially considering how assault rifles have awful range and bullet spread, probably to make snipers more relevant.

Keep snipers as powerful as they are! Whatever. But please make assault rifles a little better at countering them. The damage drop-off feels too noticeable, and I'd imagine even with a hack that removes recoil, the bullets would still go all over the place given the programmed spread. Makes it really difficult to hit someone 25+ meters away prone, or sniping out a window.

Other than snipers, I'm really enjoying this game, and I hope it blossoms into a popular FPS! :)