Posts by Pan1994

This game have no cheater cause no One site made cheats for ironsight, search it on Google if u dont belive me. U are just a bad player, no offense😘

"No offense"? That was only meant to offend, but okay, and yeah, there are cheaters in this game, and yes I have proof, I won't share it with you, cuz first, as the mods say, they don't want to use this forum for "hackusations" they want us to make tickets, and second, why would I, it's not really any og your business "no offense", but there is cheaters in this game, not many, but some. I've met two in my +15 hours (And mods, I'll make a ticket for you later today)

I agree with you that maybe some of those that I called cheaters were just the result of desynchronization. However I also agree that some of them were really hacking and that there are hacks for this game. I have 50+ hours of play time so I probably saw much more than you did.

Btw don't waste your time with that guy. Google his name and watch his YouTube stream of ironsight. You would notice that his aim is far from what I would call good or even decent to say the least. I doubt he would even notice if someone is cheating. He's just here to insult anyone he likes.

Honestly, I've never encountered a hacker, or if I did, I counted it as my own fault anyway. So

a) what region are you on?

b) what time do you play and what time zone?

I'm on NA, usually play afternoon on GMT 7:00 (rn it's ~5:35 PM)

I'm playing on EU servers especially in the evening. Some days it's fine and there are few cheaters, other days is impossible to play because it's full of them.

I'll probably come back in a month or two to see if things are improved and the netcode is fixed.

And now starts the fight between two kids. Literally the story of all threads like these...

Don't worry, I ain't gonna fight with someone who is blind and calls bad someone else without knowing him just because he thinks he's better. He may be better than me and that's fine, but it doesn't mean I'm bad or so stupid to exchange every good player for a cheater. He started the fight and I'm not gonna continue as it wasn't the point of this thread. I just came in to explain why I'm leaving thus giving one last feedback. I can't expect anyone to be smart out there, sadly.

Unfortunately reporting is not an option for me. First of all because my pc isn't good enough to record and my FPS drops so badly if I do that. In second place, yesterday I played for 3 hours and saw at least 15 cheaters. It would take me the whole day to report them all and I don't have that time.

I can tell when I'm killed by a good player or when it's lag. Instantly turning around and oneshoting you with an AR and 100% accuracy isn't lag. Coming out from a door and already shooting at you and killing you before you can even aim while you are really far away isn't lag. There are problems with the netcode and we all know, some people seems suspicious because of the netcode and we know that also but please don't say there isn't any cheater because it's obviously not true.

This game have no cheater cause no One site made cheats for ironsight, search it on Google if u dont belive me. U are just a bad player, no offense😘

"Eh YoU Jjust Bbbad player!11! Xddd"

I've been playing FPS games since 2010, I'm not the best nor one of the best players but I'm at least decent and there is the proof.

Be smart. If you can't see the evidence just avoid talking and saying bs. No offense :*

poMmIKyxp

Unfortunately reporting is not an option for me. First of all because my pc isn't good enough to record and my FPS drops so badly if I do that. In second place, yesterday I played for 3 hours and saw at least 15 cheaters. It would take me the whole day to report them all and I don't have that time.

I can tell when I'm killed by a good player or when it's lag. Instantly turning around and oneshoting you with an AR and 100% accuracy isn't lag. Coming out from a door and already shooting at you and killing you before you can even aim while you are really far away isn't lag. There are problems with the netcode and we all know, some people seems suspicious because of the netcode and we know that also but please don't say there isn't any cheater because it's obviously not true.

Stopping by just to say goodbye and explain why I'm leaving.

It's impossible to play the game with the massive amount of cheaters we have.

This afternoon it was fine, a cheater here and there but nothing gamebreaking.

But tonight, oh boy tonight, every match there were at least 2 cheaters in the opposite team. I changed about 10 matches and every time it was the same story.

I can't handle it anymore, it's so frustrating and I'm done, so I'm leaving. Goodbye everyone.

I don't think we should expect more servers in the short period. It's not one of their priorities and as for other games, it will take at least a year to give us servers in other regions, if ever.

But meanwhile, they need to address the problems. Low ping players will have an advantage over high ping players and that's the way it's always been in every game, just because it's the best way to deal with an FPS game. Then they should add a light algorithm of lag compensation and fine tune everything with time.

Not really its even the opposite high ping player have an advantage due to lag compensation from the server and its like this in a lot of other games specialy in the COD franchise where the server is a player (auto host).

Not taking into account P2P games (since they use a whole different approach), it still depends on how high the ping is. I've played some FPS games when I had like 170ms ping and I was always in disadvantage.

This doesn't happen anymore with my actual ping.

With UDP and a small lag compensation, low ping players have a slight advantage and that's the way it should be. As I already said, no one with some knowledge would dream of developing an FPS games based on TCP. My networking teacher at university would have rejected me for even thinking something like that lol.

I don't think we should expect more servers in the short period. It's not one of their priorities and as for other games, it will take at least a year to give us servers in other regions, if ever.

But meanwhile, they need to address the problems. Low ping players will have an advantage over high ping players and that's the way it's always been in every game, just because it's the best way to deal with an FPS game. Then they should add a light algorithm of lag compensation and fine tune everything with time.

Yes ofc, but switching to UDP is the first step for a decent netcode. A good netcode is not possible on TCP because we're talking of a real time application.

TCP isn't evil for real time application, and I think it could work if there were enough regions and they don't allow players above a certain ping.

UDP is more common and more widely used, but as pings get lower and lower, it means bascially nothing different, just a slightly different way to play.
    And tbh I enjoy being able to actually play a game on 200+ ping for once, where even if I'm dead before Ive seen the person, I at least have a chance of getting a kill.

But on the other side, this means I'm going to receive damage from you even after I already killed you or after I took cover behind a wall. That's not the way it's supposed to work. If someone has a high ping, it should not ruin the gaming experience for everyone but just for him.

I know what it's like to play on 150+ ping because I used to in the past but that's not a good point for keeping TCP.

If a package is lost, TCP will make sure you receive it, that means someone can kill you seconds after you killed him. That's why TCP can't be the way to go for FPS games and no one except Wiple games would even think about using it.

Pan1994 Switching to UDP won't fix the problem on its own, because you will start seeing players teleporting instead of phasing through walls. The main thing thats killing people around corners is the sluggish movement update rate. (i.e. other players are seeing and shooting your past position). Gunfire update rate is fine however.

Yes ofc, but switching to UDP is the first step for a decent netcode. A good netcode is not possible on TCP because we're talking of a real time application.

To make this clear:

Everything over 30ms Ping is bad and you lagg.

Not really true. You can play fairly well even with 50-55 if the game is well optimized. The real lag starts from 70 and above. Ofc the lowest the better.

In this case dying behind walls is a constant and people flying in the air often happens too.

My ping stays between 21 and 29.

Hopefully they switch to UDP soon in first place.

Happened today again. I did a triple kill, reloaded the gun and instantly killed two guys from the back. It would have been a penta but got a double kill instead.

Is any moderator reading this thread? Just to know if my feedback has reached you or not.

I dont see the problem, this game does not have friendly fire, so whats the problem? I got killed plenty of times before when i was playing the game (waiting for netcode patch) because i sometimes thougt enemys to be teamates ,because some teamates name tag was showing above an enemys head, when my teammate actually was in another room or place of the map. If you want names, just so you can prefire at corners where steps are coming from, its really not devs fault and should not be concidered as a game breaker imo.

Your comment doesn't make any sense to me. If I hear some footsteps behind the corner, I'm going to prefired that corner. I NEED to know prior to that if it's an enemy or a teammate because if it was a teammate:

-I'm losing time

-I'm revealing my postion

-I'm distracting myself from enemies

-I'm distracting my teammates who will probably shoot me back

On the other hand, if I just spawned and wondering where to go, I NEED to know if someone is covering the left corridor (for example) because if there is no one there and I go to the other side, I'll probably get killed from behind.

For most of us it is a game breaking thing, absolutely.

And I'll add that I never ever died because of the teammates tag in the past. I don't consider myself one of the best players out there cause I'm clearly not but with a kd of 2.30 with my latest gun I believe I'm at least a 'decent' player with some experience.

You should really be using your minimap even without this new change though... UAV's etc showing enemies on minimap can be huge in some games and really give you the upper hand.

You're right. Unfortunately I can't seem to get used to it and to tilting my eyes so frequent and so fast.

It would be perfect to make nametags optional so everyone can use them as he wants. Different people have different preferences unfortunately.

It's a real problem and I agree with you. I also made a thread about that. Few people actually use the minimap, I tried using it myself and it gave me a headache within a few minutes.

Just revert the change to the allied nametags and that's ok.

>Why do you shoot at teammates when they appear out of the corner

Because the game is so fast that when someone comes out of a near corner, you don't have time to check if it's a teammate or an enemy. If you do so and it is an enemy you'll die before even shooting.

If the corner is far away this is not a problem but if it's near you it is. Really often I find myself shooting at a teammate or them shooting at me.

I hope they will bring them back if the community asks so, I believe this change was in the wrong direction.

Without teammates nametags behind cover, the gameplay is so chaotic and we end up prefiring and shooting at teammates all the time while losing focus on the enemies.

It was also a good thing to see which spots of the map were covered by teammates so you knew where to go to support you team.

I believe it was a wrong move to remove them and that you should bring them back as they were really useful

It happens to me a lot than when I do a triple kill, reload my weapon and a second later kill another guy, I don't get the quadra kill. Sometimes I can get the quadra but most often than not I just get a single kill. It seems pretty random to me.

My suggestion is to increase the time available between the 3rd and the 4th kill to get a quadra, just reloading and shooting should not mess it up as there is no way to kill the 4th guy faster.

I've been using the AR-57 for the last 2.2k kills and my hs percentage is only 5%. The nerf doesn't make any difference for me. However I'm one of those who thinks AR-57 is fine as it is because the damage dropoff is huge even at medium distance and I really often leave people with few hp after 2 thousands hitmarkers.

I'm more concerned about sniping being too op and ruining the game and then the netcode. And as I already said, I believe developers will not do any good just because there are not able to.

I come from many years of combat arms, that game was destroyed by the company because the didn't listen to us and where not able to fix the game. Every game goes to the trash bin if the developers aren't good and listen to the community. Take Epic games as an example for success. If something is wrong and the community complains, in 2 weeks they solve the problem.

We said in the latest stream that the netcode rework will be implemented on later on. Wiple Games is already working on it.

Yeah I knew that and I also know there are different people working on different aspects of the game as I do work as a junior developer myself (not in videogames tho).

I know it takes time and I can see that taking a full month of work but not much more. It's been more than two months and we still have no ETA.

I do believe Wiple Games developers are not capable of handling this game, starting from the fact that no one with a little bit of knowledge about networking would choose TCP protocol for a real time application. That is about the basics of networking. This is my opinion and I really hope to be proven wrong even though I doubt that.

I don't really understand why but some days it's fine and I run into few cheaters and then the other day is just a hacker fest and it's impossible to play as at least 1-2 players in the enemy team are hacking. It was like that today, just 1 out of 9 matches was hacker free. This, added to the netcode thing is making me leave the game.

In other words: NOTHING AT ALL.

We don't care about skins, perks, balance etc when we get prefired and instantly killed behind a wall every single time. Does it takes ages to switch to UDP and improve the netcode?

This game is going to die before it gets out of open beta if you don't act fast. But after all, what do we expect from developers who chose TCP for a real time application?