Posts by a_Gnasher

So...DON'T nerf "Quickscoping" and adjust TTK on other weapons?

That's what you're trying to say, I assume.

No. Nerf quickscoping so sniper rifles lose to cqb weapons in close range. Or, if you want to keep the current scope-in speed, remove the ability to kill in one shot to the chest and make people go for headshots.

They already $(*#(ING DO

just remove sniper rifles completly.

thank you

Why not just quit and play a game where sniping is absolutely useless and in no way rewarding? Like Fortnite.

Quickscoping needs a major nerf. The time to kill on a quickscope (including ADS time) is lower than the time to kill for most (all?) ARs and SMGs. Either decrease the scope speed dramatically or remove one shots to the chest in favor of headshots.

So...DON'T nerf "Quickscoping" and adjust TTK on other weapons?

That's what you're trying to say, I assume.

Pretty much, I finish most games with 20+ Kills (typically with the blaser) and get called an Aimbotter / Wallhacker for pre-scoping.

People seem to forget you can hear footsteps and that UAVs are a thing.

Exactly, and I've noticed that most people don't realize what a big improvement the long ears perk gives. Ever since I used it first time and saw that I can hear twice as better where enemies are, I never stopped using it. One of the best perks in game imo. Having UAV recon/Spy drone/Long ears gives a big advantage in knowing enemies positions...

Yeah, you can essentially have full map intel with that loadout, it's a bit wild.

I agree with the hipfire problem. And we are playing a game where it takes long to kill someone with SMG or AR or any weapon, and snipers litteraly one shots you. But we can't nerf them because you see, it will take waaaaaaay to long to land two sniper bullets on someone. So maybe a little buff of the other rifles could be a solution?

For the 1,00,000th time sniper's do not OHKO. They're literally a coin flip on if your body shot will do 100 damage or 99 damage.

Pretty much, I finish most games with 20+ Kills (typically with the blaser) and get called an Aimbotter / Wallhacker for pre-scoping.

People seem to forget you can hear footsteps and that UAVs are a thing.

I spoke with Trial Mods and CMs today about this, but there is an Ironsight Cheat engine on the market now, it's made by the same folks behind the currently disputed PUBG Cheat Engine.

I would expect to see cheaters popping up about now.

I just think the entire mode needs a rework, potentially a tutorial video before being able to play since New people go into it and think it's some sort of PVP / PVE mode where the resource is just kills and not actual drops.

Sprinting Already Cancels Reaload you HAVE TO BE TROLLING

Repressing R isn't difficult, you're right. I suspect if it was a thing, people would just question why the same action isn't mapped to shift like in other games though, and complain about it. I supposed your hand has easier access to shift than to R whilst still moving around with WASD too, so that's something else to consider.

There's no "being open to ideas" or "giving ideas a chance" when the idea is a mechanic ripped from another game franchise that was made SPECIFICALLY for that franchise combat system.

GoW Quick Reload will never be a thing in any game that isn't a GoW clone. Period.

Dunno about that. Mechanics, ideas, themes, everything starts somewhere and is used elsewhere if it's good. Bullet Run was a F2P FPS like Ironsight and it had the GoW reload mechanic. Worked pretty well. People just weren't used to it.

I just can't see it being a thing in Ironsight especially after people are already used to the general reload

There's no "being open to ideas" or "giving ideas a chance" when the idea is a mechanic ripped from another game franchise that was made SPECIFICALLY for that franchise combat system.

GoW Quick Reload will never be a thing in any game that isn't a GoW clone. Period.

It doesn't fit in a first person shooter...it exist in Gears of War because the game encourages incredible fast TPP Combat

It's weird how we say that the GoW Reload suggestion would be absolutely meaningless, useless, out of place, and awful...but now it's a better idea than the original OPs suggestion...

This thread is a perfect summary of "suggestion" threads.

So you admit the revolutionary suggestion is already in the game because you literally tested it

Do you people not know how localization works? You can't just push a game and it's updates into an entirely no region and expect everything to go perfectly.

There are still server issues and ya'll want them to dump all the content in the game at once like it's going to not cause major issues?

So it's basically an inferior version of the stock standard trope of just pressing the sprint key to cancel the reload in every other game apart from this?

Literally what I said, this "revolutionary suggestion" is literally already in the game

It already IS independent from perks just press "2>1" really quick or just hit Shift and Sprint for like half a second to reload cancel.

It really, REALLY just seems like you're not doing so well in the game so you're venting on the forums about how everything is either "useless" or "Overpowered".

If you're not enjoying the game, instead of just hating on it on the forums why not go play another game. Fortnite is pretty easy and caters to the casuals. You might enjoy it.

Quick swap to not animation cancel. Switching to a pistol/shotgun is okay but switch as you're reloading to cancel the reload is not the intention of quick swap, yes it may be done but that's not what the DEVs have in mind for quick swap. A bug is not a mechanic, but something that will be reported to the mods/CMs/PMs so they can send that to Wiple Games. Have a nice night.

It's not a bug though...

One would be an actual mechanic and one is more of a bug that needs to be fixed. That's the difference.

They would BOTH BE MECHANICS....the entire point of Quick-Swap is to QUICKLY SWAP....

What's the point of Quick Swapping being a mechanic or SWAPPING IN GENERAL being redefined as some revolutionary mechanic.

Is this post a joke?

Why you raging on the forums? Find another game if you don't like it that much. Just reading from all your other posts...

The dev's have been very nice and honest if you know how to properly interact with another human being.

y u mad is just a game

It seems like a lot of this dude (OPs) Post are insanely specific long winded complaints about very little details in the game.

If you don't like the game feel free to move on, sorry your experience wasn't one that you liked.

I'm in off topic section, i just asked for others fps. realx and peace

I'm sure you can understand how it's a little rude to post in the official forums of a game about how you don't like the game and would like suggestions for a better (free) replacement.

The only people who think Snipers are Over Powered are people who haven't tried to use them and realized it's literally a coinflip on if your Body/Neck/Stomach/Head shots will be 100 or 99 damage.

the majority says TDM but the modes don't matter. It depends how good you perform until a certain point but all modes give the same gold and experience

I believe the argument is TDM takes the quickest, since you can literally just throw the game and still get exp as well as get exp from going afk

So many time say me disconnect for afk in the game and kick me out and i lose my games, now i found one hacker in game named '' Spacej '' he mute all of us in chat and he use wall hacks aim hacks, were is the updates guys? from 2015 and now 2018 3 years active and nothing new to this game, nothing no updates not new contect ,nothing new only Maintenance :thumbdown::cursing::thumbdown:

Ironsight release in Korea in 2016....yet you've been dealing with hackers and hating the game since 2015?

Also, there is no voice chat, so no one "hacked your voice chat"

Well "Random" Lootboxes are already illegal in some countrys. So when the devs wan't to get sure they should publish the chances to win.

That's 100% False

Lootboxes that do not disclouse their drop rates AND CONTENT WITHIN are illegal in countries that deem online gambling illegal