Posts by GospodinKurac

Well than u r obviously playing a wrong type of shooter. I really dont like those bullet sponge type fps like The Division where u have to pour two mags in someone, no tnx. Ideally it would be two, three shots depending on location but in ironsight where everything is going so fast... it's fine as it is, maybe some tuning but... time will show when the netcode is fixed xe xe xe

Tnx a lot everybody, got it working again. It seems it was some sort of problem with IE so I had to reinstall it and got things working again. That was a strange glitch for sure.

Cant find that option. I know its got something to do with IE cuz the launcher is based on it. Latest version, all checked, cashe cleaned, antivirus disabled w*f?!?!?!

Clear your cache.

And FYI the game is currently under maintenance in order to apply our latest patch.

Yes. But this started yeasterday while my friend was playing the game. So the update is not an issue.

Umm... guys the launcher wont let me log in. I get the first screen and when I click to get to the user/pass screen - this happens. I havent changed anything it just happened between games and I cant start the game.

zXqC6.jpg

Sry if Im spammin the topic but my issue is kinda similar... when I type my nick/pass than LAUNCH - nothing happens... the fields just reset and nothing else. Iwe tried intaling/uninstaling, changin compatibility modes and nothing. Just launcher wont start. Even sent a ticket.

Server's having some issues rn

Try later maybe:/

Geez... not a nice first encounter with the game. Tnx for the info tho but I think Ive got a different issue... it wont even start.

Sry if Im spammin the topic but my issue is kinda similar... when I type my nick/pass than LAUNCH - nothing happens... the fields just reset and nothing else. Iwe tried intaling/uninstaling, changin compatibility modes and nothing. Just launcher wont start. Even sent a ticket.