Realtek High Definition Audio

Driver

Audio 2

Sound Device

NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Driver

Audio 3

Sound Device

NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Driver

Drives

DVD

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSD1

CD

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSD1

Drive 1

Size

931.5 GB

Free Memory

482.3 GB

Drive 2

Size

118.7 GB

Free Memory

39.7 GB

Hey there!

Did you do that before and was it working fine? What graphics card are you using? Please check if your graphic drivers are updated and install all windows updates.

It was the first time i played it while using a second screen. I have an GTX 1060 and everything is updated.

Does it still happen if you unplug the TV monitor and play YouTube in the background ?

Today it happened while i was using youtube in the background too (and not using a second screen... I alt + tabbed while i was in the waiting lobby an came back before the game started loading in..then it crashed in the same way as described earlier/

Hi.

Yesterday i was feeling like I wanted to play Ironsight really casually and listen to a youtube video at the same time. I decided to use my tv as a second screen to display the video. As soon as i jumped in the match my sound crashed. I heard a lot of unnatural noises. Soon after my screen went to sleep mode and after that, basically my whole cumputer froze and i had to hard reset it.

I was pretty weirded out, so i decided to try again and see what happened this time. Exactly the same thing happened in the same way.

This never happened to me before in any situation whatsoever, i have a fairly new midrange game pc, not facing any kind of problems so far. Important note; i've played Youtube video's in combination with Ironsight on the same screen (my monitor, while using it as background sound), without any problems. The second screen i was talking about is my tv next to my monitor, connected with an HDMI cable.

I'm not sure if this has something to do with Ironsight, but i wanted to report it.

-Bakbanaan

I would have to disagree with that. Because you'd be filtering out a weapon, you'd effectively be fracturing the playerbase.

It reminds me of those sniper lobbies you couldn't join unless you got rid of a DLC pack and glitched into in Black Ops 2. (Props to anyone who ruined them, like me :D)

But it's entirely possible to choose which game mode you want to play, so i don't see much of a difference in this idea. Maybe it's smart to let the player base grow first indeed.

I'm pretty new to the game so maybe after I play more I'll see things differently: What could be a cause for much grief with the snipers is the quick-scoping mechanic, and I suspect it is there to balance against the small maps. Snipers are generally for long range combat, and this game really doesnt have any long range maps.

Exactly my point.

Hi,

To me, snipers are the biggest irritation factor in almost every fast paced shooter. Or people are camping in the back waiting for you to come across their scope, which is bloody annoying, or they are used as unlimited ranged shotguns, which is even more annoying. I do realize that, to make a game a success, the addition of snipers is key to attract a certain demographic, but I would love it if i could specifically choose to not encounter snipers, which imho, does not fit in this game, as i explained above. It would certainly help me to enjoy the game even more.

Other then that, i love the game so far, i'm hooked, and i'm interested in which direction this game is going! :)