Posts by Misfire

Im sure he means how the enemy was shooting you not just where he was

Depends. If Modern Warfare is like BO4, then they have nothing to worry about. If it's like the original MW games though, then they may struggle to compete.

Pretty unlikely the game will die either way.

It seems like original mw and it wont be a struggle anymore. It will just end this suffer.

You can look up the multiplayer gameplay.

Ironsight is just a reflection of early call of duty games and this version of call of duty is doing what they did but upped a notch. Like i said Would you rather pay 60 for this game to play or play ironsight which hasnt even have gameplay bugs and mechanics pimped out for another year.

Not sure why they think using steam would help them on netcode when they still have script the netcode like without it.

If I had to guess, it was cheaper to do. Otherwise, Wiple would have just stuck to the Aeria client, which if I recall correctly, could not get the rights to publish in Asia, and therefore, could not bring an Asian server as early as Wiple wanted. Steam was probably faster to do, (and therefore less expensive).

I mean steam is just a platform and doesnt usually offer any support to games

Not sure why they think using steam would help them on netcode when they still have script the netcode like without it.

But at least we can vs with others that has similar ping (i hope)

And more maps = rip game performance

(Still they havent said anything with that lol)

but this is just find an alternative of ironsight. if you want to play battlefield then do because that has a different category of fps than this game

You have entirely missed my point on how saying "no post launch premium content" is not indicative of no microtransactions and for that I think we're done here

Thanks for your point but i dont really care about that. My point is that having a game like ironsight which is cod to play. You can try living in oceania or away from servers for a while and try how netcode works for you on ironsight :)

Every death, every shot, and every second makes me pissed off because i am a consumer that cannot enjoy a product i got.

But there are no weapons in lootboxes by those devs and dlc are optional because u wont be matched with them. Like i said dlcs would be free But in the announcement for this year's entry, Infinity Ward's co-studio head and creative director Patrick Kelly said Modern Warfare will be "eliminating the traditional season pass, so that we can deliver more free maps and content as well as post-launch events to all players.”

Sure, there were no exclusive weapons that could provide a different match experience in Infinite Warfares supply drops. Except for an assortment of melee weapons. And attachments. It wasn't pay2win, but it was still annoying to have non-standard items locked behind boxes.

Funny enough, they have also said the "there's no season pass" in alot of games, only to have considerabe amounts of MTX in their place. Having "no premium post-launch content" has been used by Activision, EA and Ubisoft as an excuse to stick a shed tonne of microtransactions in their releases under the guise that "microtransactions allow to recoupe losses from a lack of premium post-launch content". I'm not saying that I'd like a season pass or premium post launch content in Modern Warfare, but looking at games in the past 2 years we can assume that there will be an abundance of microtransactions, and with Call of Duty's history in general there will be items locked behind paywalls/boxes. My favorite being Ghosts, which while it did not have loot boxes, still had an embrassing amount of microtransactions alongside its season pass, my favorite being when they removed the HoneyBadger from extinction and made it premium. Funnily enough, that game was also by InfinityWard.

Please, I know ModernWarfare looks very chipper and certainly plays it, but this is still Activision after all, so take this with a piece of salt

For more games that announced "no premium post-launch content" but have a major focus on microtransactions, please see Ghost Recon Wildlands, Battlefield V, Battlefront 2, Crash Team Racing, Assassins Origins & Odyssey, Far Cry 5 (the opposite, announced season pass+post launch content, but no word on the inclusion of mtx), Far Cry New Dawn, Anthem, and to a lesser extent, all previous CoD's starting from Ghosts

but this is just find an alternative of ironsight. if you want to play battlefield then do because that has a different category of fps than this game

But there are no weapons in lootboxes by those devs and dlc are optional because u wont be matched with them. Like i said dlcs would be free But in the announcement for this year's entry, Infinity Ward's co-studio head and creative director Patrick Kelly said Modern Warfare will be "eliminating the traditional season pass, so that we can deliver more free maps and content as well as post-launch events to all players.”

kaliGOD done brother

Misfire How do i reach them because Helix has already tried to help me and gave up but mainly just told me to port forward and when that didn’t work said he didn’t know . If you get me pointed in the right direction I will get you your 15$ worth of AP, if it gets resolved from anything anyone tells me . I’m so fucking sick of it .

Its prob your router firewall. Login to your router and find firewall

I dont see those microtransactions worth purchasing when i played cod before. Besides past dlcs the microtransactions are just prestige coins and cosmetics

Entire weapons have been locked behind lootcrates in CoD since they were first added as "supply drops" in Advanced Warfare, and in some games in the series the supply drops have also included attachments and weapon upgrades

There's a reason why CoD and Activision have been panned over the years as one of the headliners of games with a "live service" centered around microtransaction

AW doesnt have p2w weapon as for bo3 and 4. Those are just variants from the level system and i barely seen one in the killfeed. And from your information those cod games that have lootboxes are from every devs except infinity ward. There they only made special guns unlocked by achievements.

But hey would u rather play a game that has all the mechanics, systems, and balancing u want with a price and uncertainty of lootboxes or a free game that probably wont have all of those for a long time with no p2w things

AAA form? Which u should rather buy cod mw for 60. And i think the dlc are free.

As nice as ModernWarfare is shaping up to be, we can all assume that the microtransactions in it are going to be absolute rubbish, as per Activision standard

Just because a game is made with a strong, capable, AAA studio developing it, doesn't mean that the MTX will be worthwhile

I dont see those microtransactions worth purchasing when i played cod before. Besides past dlcs the microtransactions are just prestige coins and cosmetics

But those big difference of scores are because netcode where players closer to server are faster than players farther from server. Ill help you use your deductive reasoning. If netcode isnt that bad then there would be less gap between the deficit which then leads to less problems.

i know but not like other AAA games where the publisher controls how the game goes (at least thats not what i was told how this contract was about lol)

Then why is it hard to lag compensation so people that are one second late behind what servers are seeing can play a bit better in the meantime? This and other temporary implements can be an act for devs to show courtesy to the community that they understand netcode may make some player have unfair advantages which i dont see any of these acts from devs

First thing is that wiple games should understand fps is a demanding game for devs. Even cod take at least one year to make with 537 employees just to make that game. Granted that the game is good but in order to make a good fps at first they have to successfully hit all cylinders if they cant make a that good of a fps.

I just want a free fps game like this for me to have fun. Im not even excited to even play this game the next morning. I would usually die before i can ads with any gun.

If this wasnt free, i would get my money back. If i can insult how bad this game is I would.

The question is : There will be a new Patch ?. I'm starting to think that there won't be any new patchs, because the devs

don't even think in a regular "HQ Report". I assume that developing a game is expensive, I assume that keeping this game alive and online is not cheap, but a fluid comunication with the players is a MUST to keep the players happy. And no, I don't want to know when this game will be released on Steam, I'm not hurry for that, I just want to know what the devs are thinking about the game's future and what are their plans, more maps and more guns or more stability? more game modes o better existing games modes ?.

Tbh this isnt the same publisher controlling devs type of game (like activision with cod). Apparently aeria games and wiple games has a contract with aeria games prob funding the game.

also what if i sniper and he in close range wth should i do ? if he shileded all time ,

Throw a grenade so that he has to look away (flash is better). and / or you could get run/jump straight to him and knife. works well unless if he knows how to knife back himself.

And as for your concern of whether this is not the right time for more content, I get mixed messages of whether Wiple should focus on content or on fixes. It seems that there are equal number of people asking for content and for fixes. And judging Wiple's track record, they can't keep up with both. I personally would have wanted more performance improvement than anything else.

If netcode doesnt make him faster then that can work lol

They will lose players and the game will die if they cant keep up balancing (fixing spam couch players, bunny hopping) and fixing netcode

No need for introduction of this thread... besides having said that balancing makes varieties that exists not to be underpowered nor overpowered against other weapons but only need skills to overcome their weakness and strength against others and abusing mechanics to gain advantages against other players

WEAPONS

Decrease hipfire accuracy - whats so fun about a noob camping and just hipfire all day at you

Increase jumping accuracy penalty - I don't even think this exists or just barely

Increase moving hipfire accuracy penalty - whats so fun about a noob walking with no feather step perk and just hipfire all day at you

Moving shotguns to primary weapons and buff - should I knife or use smg to kill instead of relying on the shotgun to kill?

Buff/fix knifing - I can just stand at the closest I possible can to an afk enemy and miss a knife. Nice dodge.

Make jumping uses stamina - Lets have a bunny hop race.

Increase accuracy for SMG but emphasize the drop-off damage - A SMG that shoots 9mm has worse accuracy than an AR... weak arms.

Some SMG don't need damage multiplier as they have fast ROF - Lets make every gun the most OP we can throw at it.

Increase range for AR especially ARX except AUG - Lets just delete all other ARs and use AUG and maybe ARX.

Increase accuracy to some AR - Still weak arms.

Nerf SR advantages (list below) - Forget Ironsight end of this year, COD MW is worth its price then.

1. Cycling chamber should force ads out

2. Blacken the peripheral vision on magnification scope beyond thermal sight (because have you even look through a binoculars)

3. Make all ads time on each SR and scope the same

4. Make flinch be magnified by the respective magnification of scope when ads

5. Increase sway when not holding breath

6. Fix holding breath when you do try to press that key

7. Darken the scope crosshairs

Bullet types as attachments - why don't we make it like other p2w fps. one attachment for sights, one attachment for barrel, one attachment for handling and one attachment for bullet types!

Delete soft point bullets - I know! lets make skilled players miss when they aim for headshots and ill shoot their legs.

ADS

From fast aiming down sight time to slowest.

1. SMG at 0.2 seconds

2. AR at 0.3 seconds

3. Blaser at 0.35 seconds (for all you blaser lovers)

3. SR and LMG at 0.4 seconds

4. DSR at 0.45 seconds

Watch when and if shotgun becomes primaries, new meta - shotgun with laser sight and one of those barrels, marathon perk, fast reload, blast shield.

i think nades need to be improve. like flash nades shuold flash the hole fucking aera so u can flash in!

about the sniper. just incresse the time to u get a perfekt line so its harder to quick skope, thats all!

So u want to be flash 20 times every time u spawn? Even u take 1/4 damage at 7.5 meters at the very edge of the grenade blast radius

Not a lot of games on steam that isnt by valve uses vac :(

There are 577 Steam store listings currently available for me to view on Steam that have VAC listed as active. I can't verify if the Asian version of Ironsight is one of those games, but here's hoping that it is and that the NA/EU version also gets VAC support when it eventually goes on Steam

Out of how many games in the store

Not a lot of games on steam that isnt by valve uses vac :(

I think its more useful on longer maps like cruise so they cant flank around. Im pretty sure the shield cant break cuz the penetration mechanic is bad. And also no ricochets cuz wiple games are too slow to do those extra mechanics