Posts by Misfire

Would like to know how the guns are exactly imbalanced.
    I don't see everyone using an AR-57 or anything near that. Every game I play unless our party does something for fun, every person has a different loadout.
    I kind of question how much you know about this game. Certain guns are stronger than others in their respective fields. But you can perform just as well with an Aug as you can with half the other AR's.

I'd like to see your skill so I understand how much knowledge of the game you have. What's your IGN? We can do pubs.

U can use ar57 at ar range :)

Im not saying todays gen call of duty. In saying cod in general. In fact modern warfare 4 has been rumored for this year. So pls dont be a smart with me

and Im saying that call of duty games in general were known to be overpriced, quickly abandoned a year after for a new call of duty and so on.

Im just stating facts here, sorry if it bothers you so much, being smug about it doesnt magically reinforces your point.

But i would def pay for it because everythin is better than ironsight. If u had the money would u buy a cod game instead?

Im not saying todays gen call of duty. In saying cod in general. In fact modern warfare 4 has been rumored for this year. So pls dont be a smart with me

But cod is always on pc. So still the same reason why would i play ironsight when i can play cod with even better mechanics?

When did i say ironsight should have gits character abilities? Its funny how u r trying to change what i said to support your claim when literally everyone knows ironsight will not survive in the market with their current gameplay and even a gameplay close to cod. So dont try to avoid that that has to change in order for the game to survive.

Ava is dying slowly. Black squad isnt dying yet. Gits died. Do you see the trend here? This is a big do or die for these devs (not naming race) to prove that they can make a good fps not just america. There is potential for this game to succeed.

Now tell me what is different from cod in terms of gameplay? I ads in mid range fights. I hipfire at corners and close range. I have perks that “apparently” give me advantages. I have the contribution system which gives me drones to use. I can spam nades every life which has 1m bigger blast radius than cod in a smaller map with even more confined space. Faster pace does not make it different than cod.

The reason why this game has hipfire meta label attached is due to its small maps and close quarters. The only way to make hipfire balanced to in terms of cod gameplay is changing the dispersion of hipfiring to even more less of the distance (ie 5m at .4 dispersion to 2m at .4 dispersion). It is pretty much scaling everything from effective firing range of guns to health regen. But because of the meta no one knows what the game is supposed to be.

And *** am i telling devs how to make their game.

Anyways its good that u cleared what u said before

the problem isnt the players well not because them but the game that could if not is living in the shadows of well developed games. Why would i play ironsight for hipfire meta csgo is only 10$ with better hipfiring balance? Why would i play ironsight for ads meta when cod is way better in all mechanics? It is the same reason why u should buy a car instead of buying a bike. If the gameplay is always casual there will be no pros playing it or even them sponsoring it. I dont want **** deaths caused by grenades that has 7.5 blast radius in a confined space due to the map being small or because the enemy used soft point bullets to throw my aim off while i was aiming at the head. Call of duty has paved the road on what is balanced and sucessful across its titles for ironsight and not to say ironsight should be like cod (because this also wont work in the market) but to have its own niche (like GiTS with character abilties) AND to have cod mechanics and balances.

You said mw2 but look at mw3. The dev learned the problem. No more one man army, commando, no more explosive refills, ump45 nerf and even after mw3. Mw2 was the time when devs were exploring ideas because mw1 was sucessful in mmo fps. They wanted to expand mmo gameplay so they added “cool” ideas. And no mw2 is not the most sucessful now. It is bo2 which uses mw2 ideas and polished it. Players liked it because the memes of infinite explosive spams etc not because it is fun being killed by them. The fact that you don’t analyze the whole 3 years of the mw series and using mw2 to prove why ironsight could succeed is sad.

Why is League better than dota? It is because the devs has dota mechanics and maybe the balances AND its own niche that differs. Ironsight can be like that.

Pros do use dropshot AND jumpshots and in fact every mechanics available to them are used. That is what make them pros. It will not be and is not determined by a victory in a firefight using SOFT POINT BULLETS

the_Director

Can u answer this so everyone knows what will be considered to be changed

is the game’s meta (goal) a hipfire skilled fps like csgo, both like CoD, or (prob not) ads skilled like battlefield? Im not a or your marketing director, but i can tell that by not emphasizing this meta (ie if hipfire meta then it should have secondary hipfire spread like csgo so hipfiring doesnt have to be point and click-hold fest for this game’s small maps) this would not win in a sale competition between other AAA fps games and other decent fps games (ie black squad). There is also a rumor that call of duty modern warfare 4 is being discussed for development and that game could steal players from ironsight

I just feel like the devs are just throwing ideas in development, not making a niche for ironsight, and/or even not sure what they are actually doing for the game and just need some quick cash.

Guys its ok. There are rumors call of duty is making their classic title, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4. So by the end of the year u can play it. It prob would worth more than what ironsight would have by then :)

First thing’s first, director, is the game’s meta (goal) a hipfire skilled fps like csgo, both like CoD, or (prob not) ads skilled like battlefield? Im not a or your marketing director, but i can tell that by not emphasizing this meta (ie if hipfire meta then it should have secondary hipfire spread like csgo so hipfiring doesnt have to be point and click-hold fest for this game’s small maps) this would not win in a sale competition between other AAA fps games and other decent fps games (ie black squad)

I just feel like the devs are just throwing ideas in development, not making a niche for ironsight, and/or even not sure what they are actually doing for the game and just need some quick cash.

• An ROF increase might help the Ak12. A possible alternative is to increase the range, making it a viable long range gun.
    • A 30/90 SA58 might be a bit too strong, 25/75 might be ok.
    • What's "turn speed"? Not sure what you mean here.
    • Making the M39 or the HK417 automatic would make them overpowered. This game does not have buffering, i.e. when tapping the gun, you need to hit at a rate that is close to the RPM to reach the maximum fire rate. If you exceed it, the gun will fire more slowly. With auto-fire, this mechanic would cease to exist, making the semi-autos way more viable. I don't think this is a good idea. That being said: The HK417 recoil is too random to be consistently controlled with the hair trigger, making it very annoying to use. This could be fixed. For the M39, the damage is fairly inconsistent, which is often the deciding factor in fights. This could also be fixed.
    • I think the AUG is fine as it is. It has its spot as the only long-range AR that you can easily auto-fire and still control, as opposed to the AK47. As a result of this, multiple good players exclusively use the AUG on long range maps.

he means the sensitivity lol

Apparently google did not reach the requirements to enforce nationwide ban so thats why google went to Russia’s national firewall.

You spend 20-30 minutes submitting a ticket - writing all the information, maybe even provide photos and video footage (this report system is like indirectly requiring you to record all your playing JUST IN CASE you may stumble upon a cheater) and then a cheater spends 5 minutes creating a new account and continues to cheat... xD

well, that's the problem with a F2P game. It's as simple as freely redownloading and installing the game again on a new account.

However, I'd say that since IronSight doesn't have any real benefits of cheating (unlike say Team Fortress 2 where you can farm items and sell for steam wallet currency), cheaters are unlikely to return if they have been banned more than once, purely because IronSight wouldnt give them a reason to continue playing anyway

not unless u get banned by ip and mac address

The issue with adding a collision box to the shield, is that it means it can be used as an extra method of glitching/boundary breaking. If it was impossible for either team to pass/jump over, it could also be used to prevent players on either team from moving around

Not necessarily if the devs know what theyre coding lol

they barely have enough map and content for pc as is, do you really think this game would be able to hold a candle compared to all the other f2p or not f2p online shooters they have on console right now?

Counter Stike have little maps. Most are Community Made. Most of the COD maps are just reskins when paths are slightly elevated. Also if you play CODOL 90% of rooms are nuketown. Iron Sight just needs a nuketown. Not NT but a map that is as good made by the Devs. Bringing it to consoles is a huge revenue boost. When I play MW2 only map I find is Terminal.

U do know the difference between a fine cod game and with just a small map and ironsight?

Devs has to pick up the slack now as a statement to postpone steam launch will pisst off more players (because it shows that the devs cant do anything in that time frame). And also since the time CMs said they will launch on steam in the future (end of 2018) due to major issues, those issues have not been fixed then for steam launch.

Gamga u do know that time is money when making games? The slower devs work on it the more the publisher has to throw in money. fps isnt a basic game that can be easily polished by a small team hence this game and its devs. There are already huge competitiors in fps market with what ironsight has and those games are AAA titles. Ironsight doesnt even have “free-range mantling” (vaulting over) or even real penetration mechanic. Now i think u got an idea on how this game could fail.

the_Director not sure if u will still reply but the bio lab map is what a fps need unlike other maps that were not added in updates after alpha test. bio lab map has 3 lanes with less open lanes which helps players survive better (in oceanfront for example the middle is too "open" and u can get shot from all directions. anyways good map design

No, it's a specific out of bounds glitch. Cruise is full of spots where you can jump out of bounds. You can get on top of the map, under the map, even inside certain parts that are within the map. The development team have been aware of this since the Cruise update launched

Appaluse for the programmers

the_Director i think Helix has informed the CMs to announce all suggestions/improvements that are being considered like “Mechanics 2.0” where climbing over obstacles arent limited and penetration fully works. I think its a great idea to communicate the path of the game instead of being silent and only posting events and patch notes.

I dont think the playerbase is the problem. Its the server making new lobbies. Too many players and too little lobbies for those players = longer queue

m8 i suck if i can avoide them and my team cant then they are reeeallly bad. also countering is easy as shet. the more importand point is that the devs need to fix the net code and stop the content drought wich is more importand in my eyes

no one gaf if ur the only one that can counter and avoid. the problem is the whole team trying not to lose to someone with just those drones