Posts by Misfire

Ironsight is a 32bit, single process, program. As such it can only ever use 4GB of memory, regardless of how much you have available.

The game appears to divide this as 1GB RAM, and 3GB vRAM.

I don't see any scope to separate the program into multiple processes, and I don't know of any plans to convert it to 64bit.

I bet the devs know but as they said “they wont change the engine”

Technically you pay (with any currency) to buy soft point bullets to throw your opponents aim off allowing you to have an advantage...

The other problem is that aeria games does not control the direction of the game unlike other major FPS games. This makes that the publisher and these forum mods/admins does not have a direct roadmap of the game and the decisions that we want to know. What i feel is that aeria games isnt asking the questions to wiple games the ones we are ask to the publishers. If wiple games cant answer these questions that are the cores of the game for the game to be better than we have a problem.

Yeah true. Netcode is better.. but not stable. A game can be perfect, no behind wall kill. The game after, alot of kill behind corner, or simply ghost kill.. nobody around, no killer name, only a death without reason...

It is better because they change some to udp. But does that actually make it better? Even gits has no problem in those stuff

2. Those top players play cuz they have the best of the best pc with full fps the game can provide (prob 150 fps) and lives near the east coast

I do have a 2080Ti PC but lets be real here. Even a $300 craigslist PC can run this game at 120+FPS and most of us live in the west coast with 90+ ping so not the greatest assumption.

Yeah but if ur playing in the east and with that built the east will beat u in a firefight

1. U get dog tags when ur placed in a rank in ranked

2. Those top players play cuz they have the best of the best pc with full fps the game can provide (prob 150 fps) and lives near the east coast

The items were not sent at the time you posted.

The items were now delivered. IF you have issues, feel free to have a look into this post: Bounty Hunt Rewards Dropped

Thank you for the answer. I was talking about Mercenary Wanted's event. I contacted some moderators, here and in discord, and they said me that my entry has been removed because I used an image from internet. But there was no rule about this. The only rule that has been provided to me as motivation is : Copyright infringments or piracy are not allowed. My image was not protect by any copyright and was not piratated. Then I contacted support with a ticket via e-mail because my entry was completely legit, also according to all other rules. Thank you again for answering me, also if not to my issue. If you also can help me in this problem, maybe faster than support, then I would appreciate it. If you can't or simply don't want, is ok and don't worry about, I'll wait for support.

Technically,

Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

But can use prove that it is fair usage.

HEY!

2 minutes ago, I bought the CONTRABAND DELIVERY out of the shop (which is 3 angry monkey box, 3 fire monkey box, and 3 flip box).. guess what I got?

I GOT 50 CHIPS IN ALL 9 BOXES!!! UN-F'ING-REAL!!! If I wanted to buy chips I would have done so, but I wanted packs and I wanted weapons out of these packs... Every time the same thing happens, but when they release a new box in the shop I get excited and buy it in hopes of getting something good out of it... I don't know, I lost hope in this game's boxes..

Stop gambling then

They could also make chip drop at 500 chips and 100k gold only so they can raise the rate of dropping

16 of these "random" crates, and I received 2 of each crate. Exactly 2 of each of the 8 different crates. That to me seems like each box had an equal chance of being received.

This actually suggests that the boxes are not random. By having an equal chance of being received the probability of getting one specific box is 12.5%, getting two of the same box is 1.5%, getting exactly two of each boxes I believe would be [(1.5%)(1.5%)]16 which is what you did. I mean you could have received all 16 Christmas supply boxes or zero Lucky boxes. My compound probability of independent events is rusty so maybe someone else can confirm or correct.

Well if each has 12.5% of dropping and you open that 16 times its 0.125 x 16 = 2% for getting all the same box 16 times or 25% for getting the same box twice.

oof i have a feeling having an asian server on steam means all regions would be on steam soon AND that optimization and netcode isnt even fully fixed yet (before steam released. Also that the server would probably have overload problem like before when this happens (even worst then obt asian steam version). Once the reviews are going to mixed, theres basically no way for it to change.

Also https://www.congress.gov/bill/…/1629/text?loclr=cga-bill

Bill that limits lootboxes

And yes it could be unlawful for games to have lootboxes when devs know there are players under age of 18 (ofc there are)

no no no these riot shields CANNOT be secondaries. If these arent secondaries before in call of duty, there must be a reason. Having shotguns as secondaries are already broken enough

Using overkill perk for two primaries instead is a different reason.

5. Add movement sway (i dont think this mechanic exists at all)

I just spent over 12k AP on exactly those angry monkey boxes and every single one gave me the 50 chip, not even a scope. Total scam and Ironsight should be ashamed of themselves putting out such things in shop, so sad to see this company even worse than Russias Warface greed.com

Not sure why you would want to pay the devs when the game isnt worth the money yet

In cod mw2 it was countered by the fact that you had to release your fingers for a fraction of a second from the movement keys. Otherwise your shot wouln't be precisely enough to match the crosshair middle point. In Ironsight however you can walk with your sniper without loosing any precision. That is what I think needs to be amend.

There is already movement sway but not that huge

Also that the relics can be farmed so its not paid.

How about simply making Snipers unable to one shot kill below what, 50m or whatever. This would make it an actual SNIPER and make people play less rambo with it,

No because that would just make more campers