Posts by Gamga

This won't change anything on the current situation. Ignoring the fact that we barely have hackers.
    If you think something is supicious you upload the video and report him.
    EAC will then check the account. Visual support is in this case not necessary, they have logs and other methods.
    A video is alsways just an indicator.

It would be at the end just be a "nice to have" feature.

This is a design desition of the graphic artist of wiple games, I doubt that they change it now. Many weapons are not full covered with a skin, if you want such weapons you have to go for the collection weapons.

Jepp, have to say the same. 43 Kills isn't even that hard.
    Not a miracle and no cheating is needed for that.

This is just....

Focus on your game by adding new maps, weapons, characters. Opening ranked/clanwars/duels etcetera.

An event planned by a moderator, who has no accesses to the game offers you rewards for a game for simple tasks and you write this?
    He has nothing to do with any of this and cannot push this. Enjoy the event in the meantime until we get info about the new update.

DM me your in-game name. I'll gift you one reset.

Thanks, but i alrdy buy one and i have use it! fell unessaseray to do that again after 5 days! thx anyway! u can gift me something else if u want ;) ingame namne :SkillZ . btw, do u know when we gonna see the new uppdate ? really wanna try out the new SMG

No eta, I just know what will come, but not the date for it.

Why would you even want to reset your stats? -,-

To flex or to have a new clean start?

Clan wars (or clan match how they call it) will come with the next update.
    I don't know anything about ranked yet and if we get real seasons.

And we are currently 4-6 months behind the Asia version. So we just have to hope for them to drop the patch for us and also to provide us the changes that we need to have a proper game and keep players playing the game.

i have played this game for 2 years and bith my little brother and my friends have played on my acc when they are here.
    now they have make their own acc and we i accully wanna see my real K/D. it was not bad from begning, i just want a clean fair start.
    and i had som chips over and i wanna support the game buy put like 10 Euros a month on cossmetics, so the people who works on the game can get a paid for the awsome work that the little micro company do for us so we can play a f2p game like this!

DM me your in-game name. I'll gift you one reset.

Sure it is ok to talk about the situation itself and to educate people about the flaws of the game.
    And that's what I do. I try to explain most haccusation to others.

But it is wrong to spread videos with usernames and to accuse them.
    Even if it is a proof. There are always people around ehre which just needs such a video as a trigger to try to hack too.

And I am already happy that this game has such a low count of real hackers. The best way to deal with such a situation is to inform the publisher, they can then inform the anti-cheat company (here KAMU) to prevent further use.

Cheaters won't care that they get called out in public if they do it so obvious. The only thing you do by that is free advertisement for their hack.
    And that makes the situation even worse. Also it damages the game instead of helping it.

Oh, and they do care about this. But this is the nature of anti-cheat and cheaters.
    EAC is only preventing obvious manipulation. If something get bypassed EAC needs to be informed about, they investigate and then prevent the hack for further use.

The misinformation among the players is the dangerous part here that hurts the game.

The features are under review. Not even one week passed. Let's calm down and drink some tea for now.

Since it was introduced with an emergency maintenance it seems like there was an issue with it.

So let's give them some time to get things straight.

There has been no official statement from either gamigo or wiple.

Most people assume it is due to bugs caused by these features, others expect worse. Gamigo also said they might add it back to the game.

So for now we can only wait until it is clarified.

As I have said in my post, please us something where they can download the file (like "wetransfer"). They want to stor the evidence, so that it can not be deleted and is still available whenever they appeal.

Ok, let me explain the full background to this story...

If there is someone hacking and his 3rd party program is not detected, then because EAC has not been informed. Imagine a spy among you, to prevent such methods you need to report the people involved in this incident. In this case the spy (here the hacker) to the authority (here support/ Ironsight team). Then they can tell their guards (here EAC) to look out for certain new characteristics of a spy (here hacker). The guards (here EAC) then will prevent spies coming in again until they develop new characteristics to pass the guards (here way to bypass EAC).

There is no one out there witch hunting players for EAC. If you see a hacker, report them to prevent the further presence of such.

Now it is hopefully easier to understand how this works with anti-cheat systems. And EAC is acting fast in these cases.

To report a hacker you'll have to open a ticket: https://support.gamigo.com (use non-glyph account).
    The support want to have a downloadable copy of your recording (so if someone appeals to the incident that they still have the proof at hand, YouTube videos can be deleted easily). For this I suggest 'wetransfer', send the link to you own email address and then copy the download link into you ticket.

And I have to agree with lionking and I play this game since start of the open beta (>2 years). It is most likely someone with more skill or it is just simply the game playing a prank on you.

There is EAC, it is doing something against cheaters. New accounts are always common, especially after the CIS closure and our Steam release.
    If you REALLY see a hacker then report them with video evidence to https://support.gamigo.com

I have only seen 1 recently who got f'd over within 1 day. The latest before this incident was in December. I get also accused for wall hacking on a daily base.

Only 1? That's funny. I encounter them on a daily basis, max 4 a day.

I'm not making proof as i just leave the match or ignore it.

But still the Anti Cheat System doesn't really do it's work, even player over level 100 are doing it.

Do I need to repeat myself? vvvv

This doesn't make any sense.

Have a good report system and anti cheat system. Anti cheat doesn't really do it's job as i've encountered 4 hackers today and days before this day.

Not forget to mention, the netcode (bullet and body registration sucks), game is out for 2/3 years so when will this get fixed?

Why not have a report system that checks the status of someone, like player stats. Amount of kills, headshot etcetera, k/d.... all that stuff or like an overwatch that CSGO has. The game is slowly dying, we all know that and the reason for that is the netcode problem, no ranked/clanwars/duels, no new maps/weapons and customization, the crappy anti cheat system, no vote kick option, fix against dropshotters.. and the list goes on and on. The developers have to listen to the community once, listen and watch greatly suggestions that improve the game and yet, the game hasn't changed since release.

If there is a new hack or a new way to bypass the anticheat you'll have to notify the anticheat about it. They'll notice it with new reports.

Well, I started to play few minutes ago, and the game is full with new accounts....but with cheats....they know where you are on the map....they know exact position where to shoot...and worse..you can die from 1 bullet....I struggled to shoot but obviously they have more stoping power...they will kill you instantly...no matter where you are on the map....

I am thinking to leave this game....Sorry...the game have good grafic...but its full of buggs....and starting to be full of cheaters....

if YOU....like company, don't improve this...changing the anticheat...implement a kick out during the game for people who are cheating....with abnormal scores...like 30 kills in 3-4 minutes....but they call themselves..."PRO"...only kids who stole some cards to pay for the cheats....anyway....If you dont improve this game...it will die like others games ( Ghost in the Shell )

Please think and do something !

There is EAC, it is doing something against cheaters. New accounts are always common, especially after the CIS closure and our Steam release.
    If you REALLY see a hacker then report them with video evidence to https://support.gamigo.com

I have only seen 1 recently who got f'd over within 1 day. The latest before this incident was in December. I get also accused for wall hacking on a daily base.

Name partymax playermax
    Team Deathmatch 3 12
    Free For All 4 6
    Front Line 4 20
    Search and Destroy 3 12
    Sniper Match 3 12
    Tutorial 1 1
    Secure Point 3 12
    Bot Deathmatch Easy 4 4
    Bot Deathmatch Normal 4 4
    Takeover 3 12
    Knife Match 3 12
    Ranked Match 6 12
    Duel 0 2
    Capture the Flag 3 12
    Custom Game 3 12

In most cases, it would be handy to start recording by a key combination and then report it. You won't have to record whole games until you spot something

This doesn't make any sense.

Have a good report system and anti cheat system. Anti cheat doesn't really do it's job as i've encountered 4 hackers today and days before this day.

Not forget to mention, the netcode (bullet and body registration sucks), game is out for 2/3 years so when will this get fixed?

Why not have a report system that checks the status of someone, like player stats. Amount of kills, headshot etcetera, k/d.... all that stuff or like an overwatch that CSGO has. The game is slowly dying, we all know that and the reason for that is the netcode problem, no ranked/clanwars/duels, no new maps/weapons and customization, the crappy anti cheat system, no vote kick option, fix against dropshotters.. and the list goes on and on. The developers have to listen to the community once, listen and watch greatly suggestions that improve the game and yet, the game hasn't changed since release.

If there is a new hack or a new way to bypass the anticheat you'll have to notify the anticheat about it. They'll notice it with new reports.

The start of the open-beta phase of the game was in February 2018. Closed Beta started around November 2017.
    Just seeing videos don't need to mean it was accessible for the public.

Also what has this something to do if they add FREE stuff, which has 0 priority and brings no money in a f2p game...
    They already added dog tags for ranked seasons to it. And obviously as a part of a bundle to earn money.