Posts by skillzhot

I'm interested as to the reasons for your decisions.

I mean, I have a vague idea why, I'd just like to know without jumping to conclusions

Probably bcs of the number of cheaters that increased incredibly after last patch, there are new ones every day, again back invisibility too, the game is pretty unplayable if we add those problems to the netcode, that's garbage

i see cheaters in all game, and i can say this game is not that bad with cheaters.. CSGO MOdern Warfare have alot more cheaters than this game!

Alright skillzhot , then I understand more what you meant.

And I want to say: What you described (more updates, more often, prices, etc), is part of our plans. I really wish I'll be able to share more on that topic with you, our community.

I know you are all tired to hear this: But please, be patient, I have good news to bring you about Ironsight and Aeria Games (gamigo) but we need a little more time before announcing all of that.

this felt like u speaked from ur heart!<3 and thats really good! i know u ll working hard so we can play a Game that cost us 0 dollars! sorry for this angry aproce !!

sorry!! <3

i did! i dint say this was pay to win! i know its not !
    the way u stall ur uppdate beacuse u have a bizzniz model that u go after !
    i play this game evryday and i love it, but i speak from my heart when i say it not gonna survie out there if u just uppdate the game 2-3 times a year!
    when u say something is comming and 8 month later we still wating!

lower hte price on skins . make more freeq update. even if its just a content uppdate with new skins. if a skin for a weapon cost like 5 dollars insteed of 50 dollars

iam gonna buy for maby 50 dollars insteed of now when i dont buy beacuse i think i t to expensive.

if u freq uppdate it and teease us ofen we get hooked and play more. thats how u make money of a game, not like this!
    iam still wating for the new patch. and i hope i come very soon! have a nice day! see u all in the battle!

Misfire

I know but its a big problem they have. And they need to solve it in some how. We cant be 4 month brhind asia and 3 month behind russia. And we cant wait 2.5 month for a new season after The old one ends to get new content. Have nothing to Do with diffrent publisher

Aeria games is lasy and just wanna hyoe The game. This game have died 3times alrdy and almost fight it back. But then died agin.

IF u wanna have a good exp for US player. Freaq uddapte game. Like 1 in a month. Just IF it is a small bug fix. Talk to US in a stream have Q and A. Thats The problem misfire. Not beacuse it diffrent publisher.....

aeriagames. its time to realse for a whie ago.

u had the patch lsat week in ur office. just relase it and make a bug fx patch if it dosent work.we have gone into hibernation!!!
    like the game but i hope u have a plan when u realse it on steam, beacuse it anit gonna grow there either if the patches and uppdate are like 4 months from eachother all the time!!!!

and when u payed 50 E for COD. u gonna pay real money on microtransactions like 10 E here 10 Euro there and a new season, 10 E there .

but i can agreee the price is very high for skins, if they drop the price alot . more people gonna buy skins and stuff more ofen!

the easyiest and best way to fix the problem is just to remove drones from SND and competetive.

or maby make competetive little more fun and longer. like 1 game of snd and 1 game of Secure ponit.

and if the result is 1-1 after that make the finaly game on resource takeover . that make a competetive game around 20-40 min.

but still no drones on evry SND even in not competitve mode

the easyiest and best way to fix the problem is just to remove drones from SND and competetive.

or maby make competetive little more fun and longer. like 1 game of snd and 1 game of Secure ponit.

and if the result is 1-1 after that make the finaly game on resource takeover . that make a competetive game around 20-40 min.

but still no drones on evry SND even in not competitve mode

but still no drones on evry SND even in not competitve mode.

i dont know why so many cry over this!

we allrdy have "killcam" in game! u see who kill u and where he is when u died! so it dosent mather!

gives us bug fixes content . uppdate and so on .

thats the most important!

its almost 3 monts sins last one ? u need to scheduke this better. when a season end a new shuold begin like in all other games out there! (even small once in alhpa stage) for 3 month ago it felt like u all was giving us info very offen ! but now a days it fells like the old bad times. no HQ report NO uppdate .
    and the only info u giving us now is about do this creative sheit and win a gun. but we all players just want uppdates and bug fix

idk baout the dmg the flash does. u can allways adjust that! what iam saying is if u trow a flash in a room. all the people in the room shuold be completlty white if they not faceing in a wall or another direction,
    me and a ffriend has been playing with nades aginst eachother, and the flash nades dont do it purpose. ez to dogde. a very small radiuse where u acctaly get white .
    and even if u in that radius if it a bit away u almost not get white at all. i want more power in the flash nades.

i watch the turnamnet yesterday! (awsome)

just a cuople of things!

first of : where is the window ao we see who streams?
    2th: when we whatch the game! weed to see it in First person, and maby namne and atchments the use and gun etc!
    3th: u really need to have more dev streams about what happens to game some giveaway and some quick play with the players. maby once a weel o 2 times a month so u make the game wake up!
    the turnamnet was boring to watcch beacuse we didint see it in first person and stuff. talk to the dev team and improve watch mode!
    continuw what u doning, just some tips if u wanna make the game looks proffesinal!

its hard do do comeback if u under by 0-4 when chaning rounds tho the enemy team have alot of drones they can activate. and if they are the defenders 2th rounds its almos imposslble to do a comeback base on ur skills.

the netcode is better. beacuse kill around walls is not a thing anymore, it happen sometimes (like in every fukkin game)
    no tradekill that ofen
    better map visual.
    a battlepass (not good but something )
    more player seams to play it!
    the uppdate the gam more freq than before..
    still alot to do but it goning in the right direction!

can agree that the fire while prone animatiins doning need to be nerfed. like a wild spread or something.
    but number 2 is just what? if u wanna duck u duck. maby slow down animation, but u need to duck if u dont wanna die by bullets. ...