Posts by skillzhot

i have played this game for 2 years and bith my little brother and my friends have played on my acc when they are here.
    now they have make their own acc and we i accully wanna see my real K/D. it was not bad from begning, i just want a clean fair start.
    and i had som chips over and i wanna support the game buy put like 10 Euros a month on cossmetics, so the people who works on the game can get a paid for the awsome work that the little micro company do for us so we can play a f2p game like this!

DM me your in-game name. I'll gift you one reset.

Thanks, but i alrdy buy one and i have use it! fell unessaseray to do that again after 5 days! thx anyway! u can gift me something else if u want ;) ingame namne :SkillZ . btw, do u know when we gonna see the new uppdate ? really wanna try out the new SMG

Dark  
    that only show the players who start the game via steam.

we other players that played this game for years start the game via the launcher and thoes player number are not counted.
    i dont say its millions of players online but alomst everone of us veteran players start the game via the launcher and not steam.
    the numbers of players on steam are the numbers of all new players that found out about this game via steam when it got launched their!

i have played this game for 2 years and bith my little brother and my friends have played on my acc when they are here.
    now they have make their own acc and we i accully wanna see my real K/D. it was not bad from begning, i just want a clean fair start.
    and i had som chips over and i wanna support the game buy put like 10 Euros a month on cossmetics, so the people who works on the game can get a paid for the awsome work that the little micro company do for us so we can play a f2p game like this!

i think we need a new patch very soon! its so much delay around this game! there is a min mini company launched a game . and they have been out for like 5 days on steam , and they have the first patch today! and that company is smal as this or even smaller! they litsen to the community and changed so many thing the first patch notes. so think u need to talk to Korean team of this game and push them little harder, beacuse this game deserve it shine, but the own company destroys it bit by bit! by not litsen to the comunity . little of topic but the daily chips and gp is not a biggie. its 300 gp and 3 chips a day!

hello. iam litte confused tho to the lack of info in uppdate!

DSR or the blazer ? before i use the blazer but now it fells like it get very nerfed! idont know if the only is the viperscope that make it or some hidden info!
    so do i use viper scope or orignal??? and wich sniper is best. fastes and so on ! can some nice soul tell me =)=)= peace out !!!

@captiannoobles u have a bad attitude . u seems pissed of beacuse the game uppdate dosent went the way u wanted it to.

we other players just play the game and love it! beacuse we know its a tiny tiny company. they have done more uppdate this last 3 month than the rest of the exit of this game! so they doning things man! if u dont like this game! just go an play another game .
    if u wanna give critics on a game, do it with some info what u wanna change and so on,

insteed of just hating on the netcode. we know the netcode isnt the best, but i gets better evry patch.

have u seen the BIG AAA company with tripple AAA gameplay, ???? 60 bucks for just play the game ,

and the netcode is so bad! and 12hz servers!!!!!!! bigegst content of all time in COD history . : 1 map and some bugfixes ;)

i hope ironsight take this baby steps 1 foot at the time, and we see how long they can go =)

Flash nade need to have a bigger AOE or better bonuce to walls to actually use them.

its hard to make a play with them (flash,stun nades) beacuse the lack of AOE beacuse u cant really bounce them in to make a play, that means u have very few samll angles where u can trow them inside a hpus and actually flash someone thats proneing around the coners! The nades shuold be taking a look at if u wanna make this game competitive ! have a great day!

yes! but we aer on a ironsight forum and not a COD forum . if u wanna speak so much about COD go to theirs foruom and use ur freedom of speech there .

iam playing cod and love that game to, but when iam here i try to talk about this game and what we need to do to improve the game and so on !

I'm interested as to the reasons for your decisions.

I mean, I have a vague idea why, I'd just like to know without jumping to conclusions

Probably bcs of the number of cheaters that increased incredibly after last patch, there are new ones every day, again back invisibility too, the game is pretty unplayable if we add those problems to the netcode, that's garbage

i see cheaters in all game, and i can say this game is not that bad with cheaters.. CSGO MOdern Warfare have alot more cheaters than this game!

Alright skillzhot , then I understand more what you meant.

And I want to say: What you described (more updates, more often, prices, etc), is part of our plans. I really wish I'll be able to share more on that topic with you, our community.

I know you are all tired to hear this: But please, be patient, I have good news to bring you about Ironsight and Aeria Games (gamigo) but we need a little more time before announcing all of that.

this felt like u speaked from ur heart!<3 and thats really good! i know u ll working hard so we can play a Game that cost us 0 dollars! sorry for this angry aproce !!

sorry!! <3

i did! i dint say this was pay to win! i know its not !
    the way u stall ur uppdate beacuse u have a bizzniz model that u go after !
    i play this game evryday and i love it, but i speak from my heart when i say it not gonna survie out there if u just uppdate the game 2-3 times a year!
    when u say something is comming and 8 month later we still wating!

lower hte price on skins . make more freeq update. even if its just a content uppdate with new skins. if a skin for a weapon cost like 5 dollars insteed of 50 dollars

iam gonna buy for maby 50 dollars insteed of now when i dont buy beacuse i think i t to expensive.

if u freq uppdate it and teease us ofen we get hooked and play more. thats how u make money of a game, not like this!
    iam still wating for the new patch. and i hope i come very soon! have a nice day! see u all in the battle!

Misfire

I know but its a big problem they have. And they need to solve it in some how. We cant be 4 month brhind asia and 3 month behind russia. And we cant wait 2.5 month for a new season after The old one ends to get new content. Have nothing to Do with diffrent publisher

Aeria games is lasy and just wanna hyoe The game. This game have died 3times alrdy and almost fight it back. But then died agin.

IF u wanna have a good exp for US player. Freaq uddapte game. Like 1 in a month. Just IF it is a small bug fix. Talk to US in a stream have Q and A. Thats The problem misfire. Not beacuse it diffrent publisher.....

aeriagames. its time to realse for a whie ago.

u had the patch lsat week in ur office. just relase it and make a bug fx patch if it dosent work.we have gone into hibernation!!!
    like the game but i hope u have a plan when u realse it on steam, beacuse it anit gonna grow there either if the patches and uppdate are like 4 months from eachother all the time!!!!

and when u payed 50 E for COD. u gonna pay real money on microtransactions like 10 E here 10 Euro there and a new season, 10 E there .

but i can agreee the price is very high for skins, if they drop the price alot . more people gonna buy skins and stuff more ofen!

the easyiest and best way to fix the problem is just to remove drones from SND and competetive.

or maby make competetive little more fun and longer. like 1 game of snd and 1 game of Secure ponit.

and if the result is 1-1 after that make the finaly game on resource takeover . that make a competetive game around 20-40 min.

but still no drones on evry SND even in not competitve mode

the easyiest and best way to fix the problem is just to remove drones from SND and competetive.

or maby make competetive little more fun and longer. like 1 game of snd and 1 game of Secure ponit.

and if the result is 1-1 after that make the finaly game on resource takeover . that make a competetive game around 20-40 min.

but still no drones on evry SND even in not competitve mode

but still no drones on evry SND even in not competitve mode.