Posts by YoungBlood

Hi,

I wonder when you will start give again Gold and exp boost, cause right now is not a good option to play this game; especialy when you don't have money to buy a new gun or other things. right now the game is boring and nothing helps you. And when you will meet some cheaters in the game...you can go and uninstall. Right now I can see many new accounts and idk if they are old players or new players with cheats, because they are killing you with 1 or 2 bullets and is frustrating.

If you dont do anything about boosts, they game is a fail.

Thank you for understanding, I dont meen to be rude or negative thinking.

hi, can you explain to me how to upload the video proof ??? where is the section???? I tried so many times...I couldn't....

YoungBlood and RobWolfB, I've been playing this game everyday for over 1.5 years, 600+ hours and rarely ever see hackers. Maybe 1 or 2 fishy players but you guys make it sound like people hack in this game everyday. Yes there are hackers but there are very very few of them. Maybe the players that beat you are actually just better than you? Have you ever thought of that?

YoungBlood and RobWolfB, I've been playing this game everyday for over 1.5 years, 600+ hours and rarely ever see hackers. Maybe 1 or 2 fishy players but you guys make it sound like people hack in this game everyday. Yes there are hackers but there are very very few of them. Maybe the players that beat you are actually just better than you? Have you ever thought of that?

yes, there are hakers everyday...the old players are making new accounts and buy cheats...and they act like PRO....but when you play everyday...and you know the gameplay and you can observe people how are they acting during the game...you know who is cheating. I didnt say is a cheater in every match....I said there are a lot of cheaters lately...comparing with the period when I started to play. And especial ...old players with high rank...they cheat more then others...because when they buy things in game, weapons...skins....etc....you know they can buy a simple cheat who can ruin your day...they want to show to the others that they ar better and good players...in fact they are just normal ppl with helping programs in their computer. sorry its a fact...and the ppl behind this game they should improve the anticheat....updates...more weapons...maps etc....if not..this will be a dead game soon

Well, I started to play few minutes ago, and the game is full with new accounts....but with cheats....they know where you are on the map....they know exact position where to shoot...and worse..you can die from 1 bullet....I struggled to shoot but obviously they have more stoping power...they will kill you instantly...no matter where you are on the map....

I am thinking to leave this game....Sorry...the game have good grafic...but its full of buggs....and starting to be full of cheaters....

if YOU....like company, don't improve this...changing the anticheat...implement a kick out during the game for people who are cheating....with abnormal scores...like 30 kills in 3-4 minutes....but they call themselves..."PRO"...only kids who stole some cards to pay for the cheats....anyway....If you dont improve this game...it will die like others games ( Ghost in the Shell )

Please think and do something !

There is EAC, it is doing something against cheaters. New accounts are always common, especially after the CIS closure and our Steam release.
    If you REALLY see a hacker then report them with video evidence to https://support.gamigo.com

I have only seen 1 recently who got f'd over within 1 day. The latest before this incident was in December. I get also accused for wall hacking on a daily base.

I have a program who can record the gameplay, but when I tried to post it...I could't because I dont't think its working...I mean where to upload it???? there is a page with some informations and thats it...nothing else to help you to upload the video....

Well, I started to play few minutes ago, and the game is full with new accounts....but with cheats....they know where you are on the map....they know exact position where to shoot...and worse..you can die from 1 bullet....I struggled to shoot but obviously they have more stoping power...they will kill you instantly...no matter where you are on the map....

I am thinking to leave this game....Sorry...the game have good grafic...but its full of buggs....and starting to be full of cheaters....

if YOU....like company, don't improve this...changing the anticheat...implement a kick out during the game for people who are cheating....with abnormal scores...like 30 kills in 3-4 minutes....but they call themselves..."PRO"...only kids who stole some cards to pay for the cheats....anyway....If you dont improve this game...it will die like others games ( Ghost in the Shell )

Please think and do something !

hi, maybe I will be off topic here, but I am worried that this game will die soon because of persons who uses third party software to aid them during the game.

I was playing this game since last year from april, I created few accounts to test some weapons and during the play I met so many guys who uses these programs ( wallhack, aimbot or 1 hit kill ). I am very sorry for that. I am not an expert but I play these kind of games for many years. I use to play CS:GO, Crossfire, battlefield 3, Ghost IN a Shell...etc I left these games just because so many were using cheats...And really if this game will be the same I'll leave it too, If you dont do anything to stop this! You need to use another anticheat program...this one is no good at all. You dont have a kick option during the game....so we can vote and kick out the cheaters from match. Maybe if you improve this kinfd of things, the game will live, if not....in 1 or 2 years will die for sure...

Sorry if I was off topic and sorry if I used forbiden words.

Thank you for reading this...

Good luck