Posts by slinkywizard

Hi.

Yes, as Gamga mentioned, the daily login gifts/rewards is still present in the Wiple Asia version. Having said that, the Aeria/Gamigo version has had massive giveaways over the last 6mths or more with heaps of free GP, chips and weapons. In the Wiple version they don't really have any giveaways like that, you need to earn everything haha. They have less events on the Wiple version that give you free XP/GP etc too.

On your query about the sentinel character skin, yes the latest update gave the Wiple version two different sentinel characters. At the beginning of the video in the lobby I was running a timed/temporary sentinel character/skin (also in the opening clip using the Desert Eagle, that was with the sentinel skin - note the robot hands haha).

Cheers,

Here is a run through of the brand new Gun Shooting Range released this week for Ironsight (Asia)! I also take you through the latest new weapons in the game; the Vz.61 SMG, Cheytac sniper rifle and Glock 18C sidearm.

This shooting range was created by Wiple Games as part of a wish-list requested by the Ironsight community, and I believe it adds some great value to the game, and a very good first attempt at something like this.

It's designed as a place to both test and practice weapons, weapon attachments, throwables and explosives that you otherwise may not have access to in the main part of the game, all in a controlled environment. It has 'paper' style targets, moving targets (they can be stationary if you want) at different ranges as well as sentinels with which to destroy however you see fit. Both the moving targets and sentinels give damage figures on impact, which is very handy to see the true damage numbers of weapons.

Cheers,

Always good to see a new map, is it coming to NA/SA/EU?

No ETA it seems. The Aeria/Gamigo version is a couple of updates/maps behind now unfortunately. I play both the Wiple Games as well as Aeria/Gamigo versions (I've been playing on NA for over 2 years now) so would love to see updates come across.

Who knows what agreements and dealings are going on behind closed doors... Let's hope it gets distributed to the NA/SA/EU version soon though!

Cheers,

Thanks for the kind words. 🙂

I use Filmora software. I'm progressively getting a little quicker with this editing stuff, though I tend to like to keep it clean and not too intrusive, effects wise.

Cheers,

Here is some Ironsight (Asia) Gameplay of the brand new map for 2020, called Observatory. In this video I'm using the rare variant of the AK-47 assault rifle, called the "Luxury Old Man" AK-47 (as a rental only unfortunately...) in a round of Team Death Match.

This is the first match I played on this new map, so excuse my movement. I just wanted to look around (but went 32-11 in the process haha). Overall its a map that feels quite old skool, and is mostly a single level with numerous corridors and stairwells, and only one small section where there is two storeys. Generally it seems to play quite well, and I feel SMGs may make a comeback a little on this map. What are your thoughts on this new map?

Cheers,

Well, the VSS is technically a sniper rifle IRL, so in pretty much all games I know its in, it's in the sniper class.

The map? Well, it's something a bit different, and it plays quite well from the 3 matches I've played on it.

Weather effects? Well, on the map Station (on the Wiple/Asia version of Ironsight) it's a night map and is snowing. Honestly thought, it's no like PUBG, Tarkov, etc (or even Crysis...) the snow doesn't effect gameplay in any way. Whether they bring actual dynamic weather effects that influence visibility and sound in game... Who knows, but I'm pretty sure they were referring to just visual weather.

Here is an Ironsight gameplay edit of a Capture The Flag match on the Steam-only map, Station. Still getting my head around this mode after not playing it since the Unreal Tournament/Quake days I think!! 🤔😯 Need to take in the mini map info a bit more haha.

I took some time to do a bit of actual editing in this one, so let me know what you think.

Cheers,