Posts by cristianomtd

Wut? If people don't know what to do guess they never played an fps game before, or just can't read. Anyway, those who wanna play TDM only can remove other modes from their search list. Maybe this option should be more visible to avoid newcomers entering objective modes.

Not the first time I ask this, but the given link seems to not work anymore. So how can I report a racist player? Btw what's the penalty for it? IMO there should be no tolerance for this, player should be permabanned. Racism is a common thing in SA server, because nothing happens if you make racist comments.

please use the dedicated thread, if it's about the advent calender or a new thread describing the problem. Exceptions sadly can't be done for those that couldn't complete the tasks unless everyone is affected from it

You mentioned the emergency maintenance, so I was refering to it. Clearly everyone was affected by it. We didn't have full time to complete the task.

hello. I cannot start the game. the start button remains yellow and the launcher does not start. sorry about my English

Hello JositoMagic,

please don't write on a technical issue thread which was posted from another forum member to describe your personal technical issue.

The game is currently undergoing an emergency maintenance to solve a specific issue which has occurred in these past few days. Sadly, we don't have any eta to provide and is currently running still. To always receive the latest news about Ironsight, join our Discord server under the following link: https://discord.gg/ironsight

What about the daily task of advent calendar? The game should give the reward to all players if we can't play...

The Type89 has incredibly high damage multipliers

That made me curious, where can we see the damage multipliers of each weapon?

I see the T89 as a slightly different version of the K2C. +5 range and -5 fire rate. The damage and recoil difference isn't really noticeable.

The reason everyone plays it like TDM is because it's a large, open map with double the player count, so double the opportunity for kills etc. Surprised people still play it, I can rarely get a match of it

I don't think so. The reason people play it like TDM is they don't know how exactly it works. And if they do, they just don't care, making the experience horrible if you wanna play the objective.

Before the update this mode was quite rare, you're right. But yesterday I played it 3 times in a row, guess they changed that. (And yes, I had all modes selected)

FPS is fine here.

Problem is 70% of the players just pretend it's TDM, so having this mode is pointless. There's no reason to maintain it if people play like TDM. The map is great tho, wish we had it in TDM.

If you think no one plays the objective in Secure Point or Resource Takeover, you should try Frontline mode. No one knows what to do, or they just pretend they don't. I'm sure this is the least fav mode in the game. Just replace Frontline with FFA.

Hi guys,

I know we just had a contest for new drones, but sadly I missed it. So I'm throwing some ideas here:

GoldenEye: allows you to see enemies through walls (yes, the name is a homage to the classic N64 shooter)

SnifferEye: same thing, but it allows you to see enemy footprints

Stealth camouflage: blends your charachter with the environment, making it harder to see (yes, idea taken from MGS)

Heavy Armor: reduces damage, including nades. Makes you run slower but ADS time is the same

Some of these things might look "too OP", but remember, they'll only last for some seconds. Some could be disabled if you die while using them.

If you like any of these ideas, pls comment and this might reach the devs one day ;)

And yes ironsight is very easy to camp. (When another person said codmw has worse campers)

Not worse, more. If Ironsight is very easy to camp, what would you say about COD? Every map has hundreds of windows, and you barely see the enemy in most areas (various screenshots confirm that). Shooting won't show your location in the map... the game is just designed for camping, even the devs admit that. They don't want rookies being destroyed by experienced players so they made the game easier for them, they created what themselves call "safe spaces". Now let's just remember, if you want a killstreak, you can't die... this is like the perfect formula to encourage camping.

I'm sure many people just play CODMW because they paid for it. If it was a free game, they would uninstall it after some matches and never touch it again. But if we pay for a game, then we must play it... you try to like the dam thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/moder…beginning_of_every_match/

I played this game for a looong time and never saw this, but recently I've seen some invisible enemies. Can't see the guy before killing me, can't see after killing me. Is this a known bug? Is someone experiencing the same?

If that's a bug, I imagine it came with the last updates, 'cos this never happened before (just came back after some months without playing).

I had to format my PC, so I installed Ironsight again. Everything is fine except for this, I change the video settings but when I restart the game they're back to default.

Not a problem, but I noticed the same happens to the server selected, it always goes back to "Automatic", when it should remain on the last one entered.

Any suggestions to solve this?

I'm sorry but getting shot behind walls in this game compared to never being shot behind walls (unless it's a wall that can be shot through) in CoD is a huge difference. The netcode on this game is years behind any other FPS to date.

If this is happening, someone (you or the enemy) have a bad ping. When this happens to me (which is rare) I always check the enemy ping and it sucks. So his bullets take some time to register and I die in cover.

I can guarantee you the activision can patch the bugs and have 2 dlc released by the end of summer and for ironsight prob 3 patches by next year and thats being generous. Yet ironsight just need a very old gpu but even modern generation of gpu cannot run the game much better. This doesnt make ironsight any much better.

So you work at Activision? Jokes aside, I hope you're right 'cos I bought COD and it runs so bad I uninstalled it ^^ Discussing which game is better is a waste of time 'cos that's a matter of taste, but my opinion is that the only thing REALLY better in COD are the graphics. Ironsight has more weapons, more charachter customization options... not saying Ironsight is better 'cos of these things, just stating some facts. Another fact is that the killstreak system makes people camp a lot more in order to get them, which ruins the game for me. CODMW is very realistic, players are so afraid of dying they won't even move. Yeah all fps games have campers, but this is on another level...

I've played about 30 or 40 hours of MW and so far Ironsight is hands down the better game.

If this were the case Ironsight would have a higher player base than it does and wouldn't be known for its bad server issues. I'm beginning to think you have a computer and internet that can't handle CoD's requirements if you think this game runs anywhere near as smoothly and consistent as CoD.

Sorry but your comment makes no sense at all. COD has more players because it's a popular franchise that has been around for years, not because the game is better.

Hi everyone,

I didn't play this game for several months (maybe a year) and now I'm back, and I must say I'm surprised the devs didn't add some things like:

Killcam or spectator view (essential to find hackers and get evidence)

Voice chat ingame (some of us don't like Discord)

Different drones for each loadout ('cos some drones are more useful in SnD, others in TDM)

Female free charachter (I would be really angry if I were a girl and had to pay for a female charachter)

FFA mode (and a big map to play it, like Downtown)

New weapons

I like the new maps.

The shield is s hit. (Did someone really like it?)

This might be the best free shooter out there, but it can get even better. I know some of these things can be hard to add, but I'm sure others aren't.

Killcams and spectator view are essential to detect hackers. I'm surprised they didn't implement none yet. To hackusate someone you need evidence, fair enough, but how will you get evidence?

Even though I hate snipers, making a weapon less powerful at close range is kinda weird :S

I'd say a little longer scope time is a better solution, thus forcing snipers to use their secondary in "surprise" situations. About the bolt cancel, let's not forget macros make it even easier, and no anticheat can detect this kind of thing (so a lot of ppl use it... mainly "pro" players).

Yeah, imo the "bolt cancel" is a very dirty exploit, devs should fix this asap. As for the headshots, well, for me the real bs is having to put 3 bullets in someone's head to kill him... it doesn't even matter if you shoot the head or body. Those who have the skill (or luck, whatever) to hit the head shouldn't be rewarded?

And about the hipfire, I wouldn't mind if it was a bit nerfed.

"Assuming you actually mean "camping", and not just "holding an angle for a short time": This is true, but I've seen people complain about snipers playing aggressively as well."

I'd put myself in that latter group, not that I actually complain much about anything. If you're designing short, medium and long range weapons then it's not great balance if the longest range weapon is also extremely viable at short range.

You don't have to spend much time looking at the 'best of ironsight' event vids to see just how viable at close range the sniper rifles are.

The thing is, at close range you at least have a chance to kill the sniper. At longe range... pff, not a single chance (sometimes you don't even see them).

So, in my case, I got nothing against "agressive snipers".

Maybe the snipers don't need to be nerfed (that could make them useless), but others weapons buffed. However, by "buffed" I don't mean improve their stats, but make them kill with ONE headshot. That would make things more balanced, especially in close encounters:

Sniper can kill with one shot to the body but has to scope

Other weapons kill with one shot to the head but... you gotta hit the head

Looks like a fair fight to me.

Not to mention the majority of snipers camp, waiting for someone to appear and get an easy kill... well, at least it feels good when we get them from behind ^^

I second that. I'm brazilian also and would love to help the game, but with these prices... tbh I don't know how the game survives in SA, 'cos I believe only a few people put money on it.