Posts by cristianomtd

Level means just playtime, it has nothing to do with skill. Don't let that intimidate you.

O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

Você tem sorte que são apenas 3 festas de homens agora.

hahah simm
    Antes era disponível ate 6 jogadores, independente de level.

Essa tradução ficou ótima... 3 festas de homens :/^^

This would lead to bloated K/D's. Yes there are K/D players in every FPS game, however, there are those of us who have no issues maintaining 2.0+ K/Ds while playing the objective as well. Just gotta be smart in your decision making.

Actually, this would lead to players doing the objective. It's amazing how some people run around the entire map except for the objective area... because destroying the bots will not count to their kd, and like I said before you become an easy target in objective areas. If the bots count as kills, then maybe people could focus on the objective.

After more than 6hrs playing this game I don't really mind the in-game bugs but for the launcher bug that requires player to restart PC as a workaround is annoying. I dont know th experience for steam players but this needs a fix unless its OS version based.

Anyway hoping for the best!

Weird, I have 300 hours of game and never had this problem with the launcher. My OS is Win10 Pro version 1903. It also never happened when I was using Win8.

As you should know, when you destroy a robot in Resource Takeover it only count as a kill during the match, in the final screen it won't count.

So at the end of a match sometimes I have 40, 50 resources taken but my kd is negative, because I "killed" more bots than players and this is kinda annoying, because you help your team to win the match but ends up with a negative kd. Needless to say, this also discourage players from doing the objective. My suggestion then, obviously, is making the bots you destroyed count as kills.

I still dont understand why players mind their kd ratio in most if not all fps games?? out of experience with other games - just play more you get better. i think the more the kills over your teammates the better you are getting.

That's the problem. Players who care so much about kd they don't protect a secure point/take resources 'cos they become an easy target... I don't care that much about kd and always do my best to get the objective done. But if I'm the only one (which often is the case) this will just lower my kd in exchange of nothing, so many matches lost with shi tty teams.

killing static bots, whose shooting rate and damage is laughable, doesn't require much skill

Ofc, but it requires skill when the bots are surrounded by enemy players.

Problem is, if you go for the objective, you'll probably end the match with a negative kd. Yesterday I got 45 resources, a negative kd and my team still lost :D Conclusion: it's not worth playing the objective because it will only lower my overall kd.

As you should know, when you destroy a robot in Resource Takeover it only count as a kill during the match, in the final screen it won't count.

So at the end of a match sometimes I have 40, 50 resources taken but my kd is negative, because I "killed" more bots than players and this is kinda annoying, because you help your team to win the match but ends up with a negative kd. Needless to say, this also discourage players from doing the objective. My suggestion then, obviously, is making the bots you destroyed count as kills.

Yeah I really wish the game had new weapons, after getting all of them I don't feel very motivated to play. That 1911 looks much better than the one in game, its futuristic look fits perfectly in a modern shooter like Ironsight.

So today I was playing an SnD match, the enemy launched a Blade drone and my last teammate alive just stood there in the open waiting for the missile to blow him up. Of course, there's a radio alert about it, but the thing is many people don't understand english, especially in SA.

When the enemy team uses a Blade/Hellbird drone, a warning message should pop up on screen, because too many people have no idea what the radio message says. Obviously, the written warning has to be translated so people can understand it. It's actually fun how people have no idea about enemy drones in the air... when you are the one using them ^^

And if it was based on K/D how would you stop people from "reverse boosting" where someone kills themselves repeatedly in order to lower their k/d ratio or play bad on purpose to be able to put on easier lobbies?

:D Believe it or not, some people actually did that on CoD, because they were "tired of playing against the same people every match"...

Honestly, levels have nothing to do with skill, it's just playtime. Also, it doesn't matter if you're level 5 or 500, the same weapons are available for all. I've seen good players at low levels, bad players at high levels, in every game I've played.

I agree a team balance system based on KD is the best solution, but then some people would complain too... like happened in CoD.

2 things.
    First of all, you said the two guns are the same, then said how they are not the same.
    Second, damage multipliers for each gun may differ.

Are you trying to be funny? What I said is "the M4 and TAR are identical weapons, except for a slight difference in range and rate of fire" - where TAR excels

Conclusion: there's no reason to use the M4

I wouldn't be surprised if the multipliers are the same as well. If you know them, please share.

Hi everyone,

As you can see in this screenshot, the M4 and TAR are identical weapons, except for a slight difference in range and rate of fire. The TAR wins in both of them, thus making the M4 completely useless, which is a shame 'cos the M4 is such a cool gun. But why would someone use it if you can use a TAR, which is basically an improved M4? The devs should work on a better balance between these two guns. My suggestion is increasing the M4's damage to 30, or recoil control to 75. Only then it might be worthy using the M4, since in its current state there's absolutely no reason for it.

20200426142050_1.jpg

Party limit used to be 6 but all the lonely players with no friends complained about team balance so they reduced it to 3. Kind of silly has it hurts people trying out the game with their friends and other similar fps games have party sizes of 4-6

I think it was a good decision, you can still play with your friends, but against them. It really sucks starting a 6vs2 match, believe me. Not only that, but all the newcomers that play solo used to complain about parties, 'cos they had no chance against "pro squads".

It was 6 before, now it's 3 and there's a good reason for that: when parties had 6 players, matches could start with the other team having only 3 or even 2 players. That happened to me sometimes, and depending on the time you're playing nobody joins the ongoing match. So I believe they reduced the number of players in a party to avoid this kind of situation and achieve team balance.

In most cases, it would be handy to start recording by a key combination and then report it. You won't have to record whole games until you spot something

Sorry but I'll have to agree with Rob, this doesn't make any sense. Sometimes you see a suspicious player doing something weird, and if you're not recording already, you won't be able to record that weird moment. If you're playing SnD, you might even not find that player again. So, yeah, record all your matches guys...

Saw a couple of really obvious ones lately... I.e. flying around the map or HS/even stabbing everyone through buildings, without moving from the spawn point.

Unfortunately, I don't record either - and raising a support ticket to report doesn't sound too encouraging.

Hopefully this won't become a widespread issue, ruining an otherwise promising game.

Not sure what exactly you experienced, but some time ago the game was totally broken by an issue similar to this. It happened after an update and literally nobody could play the game. Some days ago I heard from other players it still happens sometimes, the infamous "spawn bug".

The thing is I didn't record anything, should I report him anyway? Or that would be useless, without evidence?

Should I record every match I play? :/X/

I'm playing this game for about 2 years, I have something like 250 hours in it, and never found anyone so suspicious like this guy.

Sorry but it might be something on your end, it's been a while I don't get connection errors in the SA server. When I started playing, like 1 year ago, I had those errors quite often, so the game has improved in this aspect.