Posts by MrMayhem

If you have an account with Google (from Gmail) you can upload your video to Google Drive and use the link to said video as evidence to your ticket of suspected cheating. You will start with 15 free gigabytes with the option to add more storage for a fee.

I get the sentiment. I started in October of last year and still find myself around the game but profited from the fairness of the those who played the game before me and the objective-laden modes that I loved being a part of. Then we get the updates and new players with no clue about how to play certain modes and scripts that are against the ToS. I mentioned in another post that IS is repeating the history of Combat Arms that will become a casualty given the two games' country of origin. The ball is in Wiple Games' corner to enforce said ToS as Aeria is only the Western publisher for the Americas and Europe.

If there's two things you could do to upgrade your weapon levels to obtain enhancements and tune-ups for your weapons, you can do the EMP mission (through Single Player) and upgrade your levels there. Or, you can buy/get from loot boxes new sights of varied decals.

This reeks of Combat Arms where script kiddies rule the game. Nexon had a bad rap not checking on players' use of cheats nor fixing the game where outside scripts are discouraged. I will not be surprised if Wiple's dev team were ex-Nexon devs as well.

A shame that Wiple did not include FFA as a normal match. They're pushing for match modes where low level or completely clueless players don't know the objectives. FFA should be the priority, new maps second. Then again, they should solve the long waiting issue to enter matches before endeavoring into including FFA and new maps.

I'm currently working on a "recruit's guide" to make sure new players get a handle on the game without being ignorant of the objectives and testimony on errant players continually not follow the objectives and the consequences of such action.

IMO, weapon systems don't depend on its stats but the operator that uses them. Having that said, I am curious about the Howas as the stats seemed attractive to the point where it gets nerfed on the next update...

Agreed on Downtown as a TDM map. My peeve is that the kids don't read the mission objectives and I had been constantly telling them to do this, do that. Even worse with experienced players who care about their KDAs that their teamwork is intentionally poor to the point and if they were in a RL infantry unit and pulled that stunt, they'd not only get a talk down to by their Sergeant and their CO with a reprimand and disciplining on the second and third offense, worse they'd get their platoon mates killed because they preferred to save their own six instead of getting the mission done because they think they're number one.

I had one success story two days ago of a new player who is on Steam and led this dude to Secure Point by having him shadow me and others followed. We were losing 2-0 and had a huge comeback where we won the match.

Great question. I think a workaround is to look at your stats, take the total number of matches, add 20, and you have your conservative number of your new total number with your 20 matches won (say you did 100 matches and add 20 matches won, you new total is 120 matches). If you did your daily of 4 matches won you can bring it down to 16 to add to your totals (assuming you won 4 matches).

Now you may have losses in there. Best take a tally of matches won and lost and add it to your initial total matches and you should be able to reach this goal.

Hope this helps.

i see its use for Secure Point assuming a team can apply SWAT/Ancient Greco-Roman shield formations. This will require coordination and real-time communication.

Today is the 101st anniversary when the signing of the Treaty of Versailles effectively ended the Great War. Twenty-one years later, the "War to End All Wars" eventually became World War I when Germany invasion of Poland, violating the terms of the Treaty and launching World War II. Many wars subsequent to WWII were not global in scale but many countries took part to fight for a world and ideals they believed in (politics aside).

As we play on this day (for British Commonwealth countries it is Remembrance Day whereas in the States it's Veterans Day), let us remember those who served on these conflicts and honor those who lived as veterans we thank for their service and those who made the ultimate sacrifice, on the battlefield or in the mind.

Something inspired by the marksmanship competitions held in civilian, law enforcement, military, and the Sniper game series:

Long distance marksmanship/cold bore mode where snipers can kill each other in a distance of maybe 2 miles (3.2 kilos) max.

Sounds easy? Here's the catch.

-Because of temperature changes, guns can be affected (extreme cold/hot affects gun and bullet performance)

-Once a bullet traverses past optimal range or past the point of initial acceleration, gravity plays a natural game of dropping the bullet, affecting your accuracy which is where your scope reticle comes into play

-Wind is temperamental where one second you pull the trigger where the wind blows west, then the next the wind blows east and the bullet misses the target, effectively making you open

-Terrain is also a factor that determines life or death

It'd be nice to get this mode with input from qualified marksmen/snipers who could apply their experience into creating this mode. South Korea's got some good snipers if Wipple Games wanted to get them on the cheap given their joint training with US forces.

Like to get your view on this as this is worth discussing.

Hi Guys,

I was in for 6 years, got caught up with Reagan's plan to cut back on the military back in the 80's and my MOS was Watercraft Operator.

Ahh ok lol the way your statement was structured it made it look like you were in the Army for 44 years I was like wait that's not really possible lol.

I had the same thought as well. You could have switched to the Navy and got into selection for SWCC (pronounced "Swick" for all non-military FPSers) and stayed on longer.