Posts by desafinado

Ironsight maps are heavily prop littered. Most of the confrontations will be in CQC. Firerate is pretty much a meta unless you have a OHK sniper rifle

Sadly that is true because high fire rate weapons dont have much of a disavantaged due to how maps are, like you said firefights are most of the time close range so theres rarely a good reason to take a slow high range weapon since well youll get demolished by some random guy that doesnt even know what game hes playing jumping around with a p90.

I have and the result is the same. Look if i can grab an smg and kill someone at medium range faster than someone using an m4 something isnt right.

What do you consider medium range and, out of curiosity, what is your FoV setting?

Personally, the only maps on which I find SMGs to be at an advantage are C9 and Airport. And they're only at an advantage on Airport if you avoid the conveyor area.

I consider medium range to be 18 meters all the way to 25 meters or so. Look if i someone who finds smgs to be disgusting due to how cheap they are and therefore rarely uses them can pick one up lets say an mp7 from the ground and destroy everything and everyone something isnt right, i dont know how to use smgs properly and yet i can wreck serious booty with them.

I find hipfire to be fine on ar's, however smgs are just stupid. All you have to do is point in the general direction of the enemy and hold mouse 1 couple that with soft point bullets and you got cancer filled cancer. Regarding that problem i would either make it so they are super innacurate when hipfiring forcing players to ads more with them but also give a movement boost when doing so, alternitively an accuracy boost and a damage nerf so people cant just spray and get kills.

U forgot lmg. Theyre like smg but slapped with ar range and damage. Bit more sluggish but not enough disadvantages to make it weak against other guns

I find that the only lmg that is cheap is the mg3 because its an smg in disguise. Seriously it seems that some of the weapons that have higher fire rates are just too easy to use and dont really have much as far as negatives go since less range doesnt mean much when most fights happen at close range.
    Also this is out of topic but i didnt want to open a whole new thread so ill ask here, is it just me or does the game seem to have more hackers lately ? Im seeing more and more people that seem to know where everyone is no matter what.

I find hipfire to be fine on ar's, however smgs are just stupid. All you have to do is point in the general direction of the enemy and hold mouse 1 couple that with soft point bullets and you got cancer filled cancer. Regarding that problem i would either make it so they are super innacurate when hipfiring forcing players to ads more with them but also give a movement boost when doing so, alternitively an accuracy boost and a damage nerf so people cant just spray and get kills.