Posts by warframe.117

Oh, good. I already manage to solve the problem, can tell me why the iron sight is not with connection stability, the ping this horrible do not know what I can do already tried everything, it was not so before..... can you tell me when will bring a Brazilian serve?;(

hello good night I can not solve this problem already has two days that I try to solve I can not I'm tired of seeing this error, just happens in this game other games do not

that's a diffBefore I had managed to play more the game travo and I speak that gave DLL error, speech that was missing some DLL files and I downloaded the missing files, then appeared this error that neither give to enter, before starting the game of this error , observation: After I downloaded the DLL gave this other error.erent error where the game crashes and you have to send a crash report? How many times does it happen daily?

hello good night I can not solve this problem already has two days that I try to solve I can not I'm tired of seeing this error, just happens in this game other games do not

that's a different error where the game crashes and you have to send a crash report? How many times does it happen daily?

every time i tried to enter