Posts by Zordy

the netcode isnt necessarly the problem per se imho as much as the low playerbase right now

Low player base is not a problem - it is the effect of a problem. I found this game purely by luck by reading some comments somewhere in the abyss.

This game is simply not known to the wider gaming community. And this can be a good thing, otherwise all of the moaners from the forum would spread negative feedback before this game even takes off.

lets be honest the game should not have ben released not even for BETA in its current state the game is broken at its MOST IMPORTANT PART ( netcode )... and looking how long it takes for them to do anything with it.. im not sure that the game will ever be fixed....

im just playing Blacksquad and waiting for BF5 ..... and visiting this site Once a month to see if its fixed or not.... the only reason i still remember that this game exist is because i have the launcher on my desktop....

its a Shame... this game is a Freaking Gold mine.... everything is there GREAT maps GREAT Graphics GREAT Animations GREAT costumazation... even the cash shop is fine too and thats rare for a F2P fps.....
    but ALL worth NOTHING if the netcode is broken...

meh just gonna play For honor ..... Dedicated servers are coming anyway for it :P

also i still don't get it how a login server fix can take THIS long.... big and way more complicated MMORPGs have less mainenance for waaay more serious issues ...

.... meh will come back next week....

i have no idea but i literally cant play since Sunday night when the login servers 1st died..... or was it monday ? i dont know anymore... but this is taking looooooooooooooong lol

I don't think so

well you're welcome to show us some footage of you and 3 other pro guys with ARs vs 4 pro snipers.

I'd love to see how that pans out.

they barely even could get through a corner.... let alone shoot and kill the sniper team....

a few days ago i got out of a match where the entire enemy team were snipers only....
    it was the worst experience i ever had with this game... just... no.... my entire team was droping like flies.... i was literally insta killed every 2nd corner the moment i poked out no matter wich way on the map i gone could not even flank....

its actually faster and easier to kill people with a Sniper in medium to long range then with a HK417

lets keep it skins...

i dont want to play an entire year with a single weapon just to get a sight that i astetically and gameplaywise like on my weap lol

Sure, why not, as long as those levels are somehow justified.

Signatures
    Skins
    Borders
    etc are fine.... for hundreds of levels....

But Weapon attachments ? hell no.... it would end up as a Huge grind for players....

The maximum level/rank is 1000.

You can be level 1000? What's the point? Unless there are some unlocks, there doesn't seem to be a point in it.

There should be unlocks for both player level and weapon level, that go beyond level 30 (for weapons that is).

lets keep it skins...

i dont want to play an entire year with a single weapon just to get a sight that i astetically and gameplaywise like on my weap lol

i wish most weapons would have similar bullet Spread...... would drasstickally reduce the Spray and Pray gameplay....

1 : However, we need at least an approximative time stamp for data tracking on our side.

2 : a screenshot (or a video in this case) is always useful for us to understand the issue.

1 : Every single time since the beginning of Beta lol only reported it now because its getting annoying now :P

2 : Can't upload videos with my Upload speed.... would sit here half a day lol

Seriously just throw a sticky grenade on an enemy body... and die before it explodes.....and see what happens.....

Hey there! Thanks for the thread about this bug.

Could you please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/…lkT-FMBy8Uio4phQ/viewform

This will help us forward it to the devs and address the issue :)

you need to rework that thing....

1. people wont gonna remember the EXACT time 90% of the time they will just type in a random number... ( this should be Optional )

2. some bugs like what i described here can NOT be screenshoted...... what am i supposed to screenshot ? my dead body on the ground and the Enemy that has the nade on him that ran through 2 rooms by now and is behind a wall with a nade that explodes.... its bassicaly shows nothing outside of a dead body and a wall XD

and i cant send it without a screenshot lol
    ( should be optional )

The working part:

You throw the Sticky Nade , You Die , Nade Explodes after your dead the enemy next to it Dies.

The bugged part:

You throw the Sticky Nade it gets Stuck on an enemy players body , You die , Nade explodes... it does 0 dmg....

did it MANY times... if the nade is stuck on a Player and you die the explosion do NOTHING.... 0 dmg.... not even a hit marker most of the time....

i did not notice anychange... i think something is dying in OPs machine or something started to run in the backround or a virus or corrupt files.....

EU here i cant log in for some time now

Connection Failed

We could not connect you to HQ.

Please try again.

Open the launcher, then kill it and any more Ironsight tasks in Task Manager and try again

that was the 1st thing i did.... :P and yeah this is on the devs now :P

wanted to play like 2-3 matches before going to sleep.... now im sad little zordy....

Cod 4 wasn't different... i still remember running around with my Gold Uzi hipfire massacring people in my way lol.....
    With assault rifles you could not do that tough.....

Btw seems like most of the FPS games that come from Asia is build this way..... Overpowered Sniper Quickscope 1hit spam + Smg bunny hopping and spraying....

Combat arms was the worst .... Scoping there was INSTANT and bunny hopping made your hitbox almost 50% smaller.... and smgs there are shooting like 2x as fast as here......

Which you couldn't do without "steady hand" perk. Without "steady hand" bullets go everywhere even with Uzi.

Thats 100% true..... i totally forget that those perks were a must to be able to do the spray and pray with some smgs

I honestly think a lot of my woes would be minimalized if they would just fix the latency / lag issues, or at least not be as noticeable.

yeah the main issue is players cant react to sprinting Hip Spraying players because they start shooting you accross corners and walls before you even can see their player models thx to the Really bad servers or netcode or both.....

if this latency would not be there it would not be so bad....

Well the game is old so

still looks better then the majority of F2P FPS out there lol it even beats some Pay to play ones to be honest...

i think the engine can be modified easily for these stuff.....

the Only big... and i mean BIG issue with the game is the lame netcode.... or what ever is causing that im getting killed through 2-3 walls even with good ping

i don't think you have too much time in this game playing around with your scope.....

Also it would make all the 5x / 8x / 12X Scope attachments somewhat redundant......
    its fine in black squad because the weapons are premade and you cant modify them there but here.....
    Or in Battlefield because map size and all the sneaking you can do there....

I have no idea about bullets... never looked it that much lol

Sadly this is the case. The one area they shouldn't have drawn inspiration from CoD, and they did. : /

It just sorta deflates me a bit, all these guns and everyone ends up using the same 4 - 5 because of how skewed the balance is. Everyone just sprints around spraying from the hip, and sadly the game seems to cater to that design-wise. Middling TTK, unending stamina, lots of sharp corners and netcode? This is why I stopped playing CoD titles after MW2.

Yeah. I was expecting this game to be more like CoD4, but the more I play it, the more I realize its just later CoD-s with better hipfire. Though its nice for free to play game, I do not like that high TTK, and hip fire accuracy.

Cod 4 wasn't different... i still remember running around with my Gold Uzi hipfire massacring people in my way lol.....
    With assault rifles you could not do that tough.....

Btw seems like most of the FPS games that come from Asia is build this way..... Overpowered Sniper Quickscope 1hit spam + Smg bunny hopping and spraying....

Combat arms was the worst .... Scoping there was INSTANT and bunny hopping made your hitbox almost 50% smaller.... and smgs there are shooting like 2x as fast as here......

We may add another variant in the future but the current HK417 is more than likely going to be staying as a semi-automatic weapon.

I like the semi weapons, just wish -its wasnt so bad with recoil, or adding another slot to be able to add foregrips. 3 slots seems a bit weird imo. Some people like to add atleast something like scope,lazer,barrel,foregrip s, and some kind of silencer/flash/compensator ..

Why should we stop at 4 ?
    when we can have this ?

aeg-evk-ot-3.jpg
    Evike%20Optic%20Thunder.jpg

805ca489fadfca370f44621ca1d82e16--zombie-apocalypse-tactical-gear.jpg

Just joking btw lol....

I would just like for devs to add HK417 auto version...

Though, I agree, HK417 has crazy recoil, compared to all weapons that are hipfire machines. Even SCAR H is inhumanely accurate while firing form the hip.

That's what im saying. the game literally caters to that spray and pray bs. People tell me to do the same, and Idk but it feels cheap, and easy to keep spraying and praying. I've seen people take out like 4-6 people spraying, and the majority of the time they wernt even fully on the enemy. Idk, I just hate these types of games that cater to it. Also I'm starting to not like it as much anymore, because I noticed abilities to either see where the enemies are at or the scope that lets you spot enemies through walls. Like come on. thats wack. Guess I like games based on skill not who can spray fasterbecause I will always be at a disadvantage because I just dont like doing it and 1s in a while Ill do it. Spraying and praying to me is hip firing constantly.

i have more issues with snipers every 2nd corner of the map............

im talking in a Game and Balance prespective....

the moment you make HK417 Auto version the single fire one loses its point and porpuse... thats why game usually make the HK417 the more powerfull single fire one
    and the HK416 the lower dmg Auto CQB one.....

Ah, my bad I didn't understand well. That is true, however Hk417 is my favorite gun. In this game, its too nerfed. Thats why we need auto version. Besides, if we get Auto HK417 devs could make it have less damage easily. It would be a bit logic breaking, but still, its what some games do when they implement multiple versions of same weapon.

i think they will just make the HK416... i mean thats what all the other fps does that have both weapons in them.... and the HK416 90% looks the same as the HK417 so nothing is realy lost...

i personaly want F2000... Badly T.T

i came from Combat arms... im not satisfied until i not sit on 200+ weapons..... LOL
    also im a Content Who.....re

ya purely cosmetic wise that's fine. just can't imagine gameplay wise there being a need for more than 15-10 of each class.

Getting character facial/skin tone options is what I want most

oh trust me it can be allot of fun.... playing for one year and still be able to do crazy stuff with new wepons etc that you never even touched yet because you not tried all the many weapons...

im talking in a Game and Balance prespective....

the moment you make HK417 Auto version the single fire one loses its point and porpuse... thats why game usually make the HK417 the more powerfull single fire one
    and the HK416 the lower dmg Auto CQB one.....

end of the the day it comes down to the weapon model shape.

as far as spectrum of weapon types this game pretty have has that range covered.

For me this is super low priority.

sure those weapons look cool and I might replace a weapon with one.

there might be place for more ARs . not much need though

i came from Combat arms... im not satisfied until i not sit on 200+ weapons..... LOL
    also im a Content Who.....re