Posts by Reece

As someone who's competitive, SnD should be completely Vanilla with No Drones, I also believe that rounds should switch every round as a team that spams nade spots could easily achieve a 4-0 lead with no issues.

Respawn Game modes should have drones limited to: UAV - Counter - The controllable Missile thing and the lightning strike (or w/e it's called)

But these should be acquired through killstreaks and not Scorestreaks. There shouldn't be a limit on who can have what or how many people can run a certain streak, if killstreaks are implemented it won't mean people will have a UAV for 1-2 mins straight

Drones are dumb.

Your 'Hypothetical' was probably including the thoughts of casual players. I've played competitive game modes in multiple games and drones were banned / not used or a very limited set,

Also, not many competitive games have score streaks, more over kill streaks.

Score streaks don't require any skill whatsoever. The baddest person on the team could accumulate a hellbird or w/e by grabbing a few kills and camping points.

Score streaks per person is a dumb idea.

The only score streaks feasible imo is: UAV - Counter and Lightning strike, w/e it's called ing. I'd much prefer to see killstreaks implemented into competitive.

It should be down to the players to come up with a baseline of rules and then edited as the needs go on. Something like the 'eSports' mode from ghosts would be good.

Then again, the community isn't really listened to so what even is the point of 'your ideas?' You could probably lose a competitive game but as long as you draw a pwetty picture you could probably gain a win and a 50 chip box.

Nah, balancing isn't an issue.

When I'm with a group of friends, normally 6 man lobby, we're all level 55+ so you have a multitude of high levels storming levels 0-40 most games.

Not really anything you can do about it.

mhmmmm I can taste the salt, maybe if you were actually good at the game you wouldn't create a topic as pointless as this. I personally haven't seen any cheaters, only people that are bad the game complaining at those who do far better.

.. of cheaters, since yesterday, cheaters are way more than days before. It is not funny if, when an event comes, cheaters come out from their rat's bases and fill the game in this way. Events should be a moment of new players' acquiring, but this way the first experience of new players is ruined, frustrating, and he also probably will see the prefires/impossible rambo kills he gets as "netcode issue", ending in refusing to play this game and spreading bad words about. The game is great, I love it, but we need more players and those toxics that come out during ANY event are the real cancer of this game. Another thing that needs to be reworked is the matchmaking: I know that atm the playerbase is small and we have not possibility to do that, but I seriously hope you will do something about parties. There's no way to win or also to have fun when you play against a team of 5-6 peoples organized to play the mode as the mode needs to be played, with the best grenades/weapons that the mode requires. The fact is a real problem because it's compulsory to get newbies when you are not in a party guessing like parties are even made with 5-6 level100+ experienced players then, with a small playerbase, you will get for sure all the other randoms that are trying to play the mode. I think should be perfect to not allow peoples to make parties in quickmatches and allow it only in custom, for now, and in the future, when the playerbase will be bigger, to allow them to party and matchmaking should match them against another party (atleast this condition, also not considering the number of members of the party, should help the game to be more playable and fun).

gitgud

Files

• hacker.PNG

(84.39 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )

Feel Free to hit me up for community camo ideas

Any purple / pink skin camo donation to my inventory is greatly appreciated. (Tbh orange is good too)

Now we have the jokes out of the way, check out my personal suggestions to make me fall in love with the game even more and spend more cash

In Game Suggestions

1) For my sanity, remove spawn protection (or atleast work on it). Allowing someone to ads with the hand cannon (AKA a DSR) whilst glowing yellow to one hit me is ridiculous.

2) Remove scorestreaks. They're dumb and designed for bad people to have a sense of achievement.

3) Add something like the trophy system from COD, them nades yO

4) Buff blast protection? I still seem to be like 4m away from a nade and still die?

5) More camos, the ones in game right now, I like them they're cool. Lets add some cooler ones that are not generic to every gun. Like more Blues / Oranges / Pink / Purple.

6) Talking about Camos, please alter the chrome camo ing. It looks dope on the home screen but terrible ing.

7) Add a free female character, it's 2019. *Cough* Equality *Cough*

8.) Change SnD to switch sides every round so teams get an equal amount of attack / defend.

9) To entice more people to play ranked, add seasonal rewards, Like a gun camo or gun camo. See where I'm going with that?

10) Add the dope reload animation to secondarys, Imagine getting a quadra with deag / python, launching out the bullets / clip and catching a new one? Dope right? I know.

11) Fix Secure point spawns. Eg, spawn them closer to the points. The picture below shows exactly what I mean, with Titian and the spawn point. You only have one option to push to try and re-take. Any other route would take too long to get to.

258pj5c.png

12) Add the Jawz camo to the M4. Why you ask? Because I like it.

13) The ability to buy the orange character customization options.

The Shop

1) Fire the guy that comes up with the prices (Joke intended don't ban) No way on earth should an orange camo be $30 that's not even part of a collection?

2) Imagine a gun crate, where you buy it and get the gun. The current ones are a joke. Spend $10 on a crate and you might get 20k currency? Just make it where you sell an orange gun week by week allowing me to buy the gun and the gun only, no chips / no gold. Gun only, I'd definitely do it to achieve a couple of collections for the guns with the dope reloads. I cannot stress this enough people would buy the gun crates if you had 100% chance of getting the gun. We got collections out here.

3) Oh yeah, guns with dope reloads? How about you sell them for $20-$30 because I can guarantee a number of people Would buy them. I know I would.

4) Add the option to buy the dope reload and add it to a skin of your choice. Basic skins all the way up to orange. *Insert 'Just do it' meme here*