Posts by Undiscovered

I have 165 hz monitor If I use 60-75 hz monitor I dont have fps drops too.Even Pubg more stable than this game atm.Btw I love this game and just want it to get better.So good luck with your 1060 3gb mate :)

I have a 244 HZ monitor I don't think the refresh rate would be a problem either, I think your graphics card may need cleaning if you think that is what the problem is xD.

Did you mean 240 hz monitor?Because I never heard 244 hz monitor.My hardware already clean.I play freaky Star Citizen, Pubg, Apex even Black Squad they are looking good even star citizen more stable than ironsight , this game have fps issiues.So I dont need advice who use 1060 3gb with ''244hz'' monitor.This game have ''optimization issues''.

Optimization is most important thing atm.We get fps drops even with 1080ti lol.

I have never had a FPS drop in my life and I am on a 1060 3GB card mate your PC is toasted Undiscovered

I have 165 hz monitor If I use 60-75 hz monitor I dont have fps drops too.Even Pubg more stable than this game atm.Btw I love this game and just want it to get better.So good luck with your 1060 3gb mate :)

I don't realy understand why you guys defending softpoint bullets so much?I tell you why, because if devs delete this bullets much more players can easly countering you.I already dominate %70-80 of matches I played, softpoint cancers just like flies on the soup to me.I am realy happy to see how ppl crying taken advantages from their hands even we are just talking lul.Okay guys snipers are to OP, softpoints OK.Casual friendly tools is casual, no need to argue this.And yes AIM control, intelligence and reflex most important things for fps games.Once upon a time we have a Blacklight Retribution Esl community and have a electronic, magnum, explosive, toxic ammos but never used to ESL matches.So softpoint is not appropriate to ranked matches.I hope you guys understand now.

Who exactly has defended softpoint bullets in this thread since your last post? Except for Krusti, you're attacking a strawman - I don't see all those people that state that softpoint is great.

Actually all of my words not for just forum citizens.We always discuss this topic ingame.So Im not talking about you or Krusti or another forum citizen.I just generalized what I saw.

I don't realy understand why you guys defending softpoint bullets so much?I tell you why, because if devs delete this bullets much more players can easly countering you.I already dominate %70-80 of matches I played, softpoint cancers just like flies on the soup to me.I am realy happy to see how ppl crying taken advantages from their hands even we are just talking lul.Okay guys snipers are to OP, softpoints OK.Casual friendly tools is casual, no need to argue this.And yes AIM control, intelligence and reflex most important things for fps games.Once upon a time we have a Blacklight Retribution Esl community and have a electronic, magnum, explosive, toxic ammos but never used to ESL matches.So softpoint is not appropriate to ranked matches.I hope you guys understand now.

Softpoint kickback effect is not only usable for snipers.This bullets clearly ruining game.You are not happy for current sniper state and you okay with softpoint bullets lol.Okay I explain you what is actually softpoint bullets.Softpoint bullets = Who fire first to win!(Even you are a newcomer if you have better spec pc with this bad optimization or you have better internet connection you can easily beat a veteran fps player.) With this bullets your aim or experience does not work.If devs realy aiming better competitive play they need to fix this bullets first.Because to many players acting like pro with using this bullets.If you use any scopes, even holo you can be cancered by softpoint user.

Ps:Sorry about my grammar.

None of this is true. In fact I find it to be the other way around. The shittier your connection the easier you win gun fights. 90% of the fights I lose where I shoot first are to people with 3 bar connections. The hit reg, or lack there of or lag comp what ever the reason is but to me in Canada Mexican players are untouchable. I consistently get 40 and 50 kill games, but throw me against a 3 bar player and I'll die in every engagement I have with them whether I shoot first or not. The lower the bars it seems the more time you have to react to the fight and it's straight up BS.

Soft point bullets do so little with hip fire weapons and the view kick on snipers is literally nothing. If you're having trouble adjusting to a little bit of vertical lift from soft points you've never played a game with actual recoil. As well you only need to hit 1 shot anywhere that isn't the arms or legs to get a kill.

The devs don't care and with less and less people playing every week support for this game and it's balance issues isn't coming.

I played every single fps games even tps/fps battle royales.Also I always play with ''ACTUAL'' recoil guns and prefer ads.Ads gameplay just cancer with this bullets.So everyone using this bullets atm even 100+ lvl players.Sorry but game is very casual with this way.They're preparing to add a ranked game mode to a casual game and I'm really curious about that. :)

Softpoint kickback effect is not only usable for snipers.This bullets clearly ruining game.You are not happy for current sniper state and you okay with softpoint bullets lol.Okay I explain you what is actually softpoint bullets.Softpoint bullets = Who fire first to win!(Even you are a newcomer if you have better spec pc with this bad optimization or you have better internet connection you can easily beat a veteran fps player.) With this bullets your aim or experience does not work.If devs realy aiming better competitive play they need to fix this bullets first.Because to many players acting like pro with using this bullets.If you use any scopes, even holo you can be cancered by softpoint user.

Ps:Sorry about my grammar.