Posts by niplet

On our Discord, contact our moderators (Blue Role), they have the mean to help you.

And this kind of issues is always solved through Discord, therefore don't send a ticket for installation issues.

Once again, our moderation team can help you.

And like i already said they told me to send a ticket which helped none...... Im pretty sure you understand this

Just for your information, forum account =/= game account.

Regarding your issue, I invite you to maybe join our Discord: https://discord.gg/ironsight our team and other mercenaries will be there to help you out.

I dont think you guys are capable of giving actual technical support......
    I went to discord and they told me to go send a ticket.....
    I sent a ticket only to see "We are sorry to hear that you're having issues with the game client. Please join our Discord, where our Moderators will be able to help you"

Can you guys help or not? Or are you going to redirect me to every media that you have?

Hello...
    So everytime i login with my details on the launcher it tries to connect and it fails giving me the whole "Connection failed. Connection took too long.... blah blah blah etc etc"
    My internet is fine...... Very fine to be fair.... I even made a new account which is the one im using to write this post ....... Same thing......
    There is no way im trying to login when there is a maintainance, because im trying to login like every hour of the day, and that would be a massive coincidence.....
    Both the launcher and the game is whitelisted on my firewall.......
    So are they on my antivirus xD.....
    I have given full rights on the game folder.....
    I cant think what would be the problem but im starting to think that this problem isnt an issue from my end......
    help a brother out?