Posts by BawdyPoet

I had a issue with movement but just at the start of 1 round, so i guess i was lucky

I could be misunderstanding this part "Buff the snipers damage (especially the semis, they'll be fine since they have slow aim time and bad hipfire) 1 body shot kill." If your saying make semis 1 hit kill then simply no. For bolts, they should not all be one hit kills, but the strongest one definitely should be a 1 tap.

BawdyPoet its an amazing weapon, so strong, i noticed ak47 gets better with its ironsight and silencer or laser sight :)

EDIT: there is my top5 assault rifles list:

Thanks, video is very useful and has given me some insight on which guns to choose. I liked the vid

All steps you can take to try to help the issue [That I can think of right now]

1: Restart your pc.

2: Make sure you antivirus is not blocking anything related to Ironsight.

3: Run as administrator.

4: Troubleshooting the game.

5: Uninstall and reinstall the game.

6: If these don't work go web surfing, that usually gets you the answers

For me i have never died due to them blended in but more of me thinking they were my teammates, peoples eyes are different and we all have different strengths and weaknesses in gaming and this is not of mine but though i have not been fooled by it i do see how certain models can blend in certain areas.

All steps you can take to try to help the issue [That I can think of right now]

1: Restart your pc.

2: Make sure you antivirus is not blocking anything related to Ironsight.

3: Run as administrator.

4: Troubleshooting the game.

5: Uninstall and reinstall the game.

6: If these don't work go web surfing, that usually gets you the answers