Posts by FireWarrior

Alright everyone, the submission phase is now officially over! Thank you all for your awesome poetry, it was a lot of fun to read. :)

Here now is the compilation of your submissions:

Papalarge

Ironsight will ban

Cheaters ruin the game play

That's all I will say

Akamanaah

Fire DSR dead you are

Blood on the floor runs free

A mission complete

CamperKing

Death lurks everywhere

In all maps I will be there

Play with me I dare

H3llShadox

After killing drones

Who spoted my position

In the battlefield!

CaptainNoobles

There's something with Neil

His hair blowing in the breeze

He's the wildest lad

zCf

My shots are like Rambo's

But wait, who comes to jump?

With P90, I will cry

hiddenx

sleeping, all, day

waking up, no update... still

waiting for new maps

Osvaldoodb

Next month i will say.

BlackFriday comming away.

I spend points all day!

xXSkullcrusherXx

Ironsight's best place

Where Sarah shoot enemies

Hellbird fly around

And now comes the time for you to vote! Until Sunday, October 20, at 11:59pm CEST, cast your votes right here by posting with the following template:

My IGN:

Favourite haiku by: (name of user)

Remember, there's a 10 CHIP reward for everyone who casts their vote! ;) If you submitted a haiku yourself, you may also cast your vote, and you will receive the reward for voting along with the reward for your submission.

If there is a draw between two or more haikus, the CMs will act as tiebreakers.

On Monday, October 21, we will announce the winner and 2nd place, and send out all your rewards.

Happy voting!

Mercenaries,

Again, there have been some changes to the Ironsight Community Management team. Some of you may have already seen the announcement on social media: CM FullMetal has joined our ranks to reinforce the Community Management team!

On the other hand, CM Bodhisattva is leaving us to work on other projects. We wish him all the best for the future! Read both their messages down below.

Your Ironsight Community Management team

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay with some of your rewards. Sometimes when we send out a lot of items at once, some of the sendouts get "stuck" in the system. I've reviewed all your sendouts and it seems most of them resolved themselves during the week. Where this didn't happen by itself, I've send you the missing items again. Long story short, you should all have your rewards now. :)

haiku_Banner_EN.jpg

Mercenaries!

You know what gets really exhausting over time? Running all day long to catch your enemy. Carrying your DSR-1 around for hours on end. (That thing is HEAVY!) Coming home late at night, only to clean your guns and equipment, and then repeat everything tomorrow.

Yeah, mercenary work is some tedious business, right? That's why we believe that every mercenary needs a creative outlet to take the edge off every now and then. How about some poetry for a change, then?

How_to_1.png

Your task is to surprise HQ with a nice work of poetry. But not any old poem will do - HQ wants a haiku! You know how this works, right? First line, 5 syllables. Then 7 syllables in the second line, and again 5 syllables in the third. Easy enough!

The content can be whatever you want, whether it's "lore-ish" or meta, as long as it's about Ironsight. Here are two examples we... obtained... from HQ's paper bin while they weren't looking:

Sarah, Victor, Neil
    Holiday on a cruise ship
    No one died that day

Ironsight release
    Two years in development
    Coming out when? #soon!

And now for a little twist: We'll let YOU, the community, be the judge this time! After the event ends, we'll post a collection of all submissions and then you may cast your votes. In case of a tie, we will of course still reserve the right to be the tiebreakers. But more on that once all the submissions are in!

ATTENTION: Please post your haiku in English, so that everyone may understand and judge it. Of course, your language proficiency and knowledge of grammatical rules are only of secondary importance.

time_1.png

The event starts on Wednesday, October 2, as soon as it is posted. It ends on Wednesday, October 16, 11:59pm CEST. No submissions posted after this time will be accepted!

We will then post the aforementioned compilation and let you cast your votes until Sunday, October 20, 11:59pm CEST. No votes cast after this time will be accepted!

Finally, we will announce the winners on Monday, October 21.

rewards_1.png

The submission with the most votes will be rewarded with a Special (Orange) weapon of choice and 50 CHIPs.

The submission with the second-most votes will be rewarded with an Advanced (Blue) weapon of choice and 35 CHIPs.

Every other serious participant will be rewarded with 20 CHIPs and 1 Charm Slot Ticket.

Everyone who casts at least one vote will receive 10 CHIPs. Participants in the event may also cast their vote. Please put all the votes you want to cast in a single post.

rules_1.png

- Only one submission per participant and per Callsign.
    - Submissions that to not follow the haiku format explained above will not be accepted.
    - Please submit your haiku in English.
    - Do not submit anything inappropriate!
    - We reserve the right to disqualify any submission that may constitute a breach of our rules of this contest or our Terms of Service.
    - Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiple Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
    - There will be no exceptions for submissions posted after the event ends, or for votes after the voting period ends.
    - Any other reply to the submission forum thread that doesn't match the topic will be deleted.
    - In case of a tie, the winners will be decided by the Community Managers and Moderators.

Aaaand we have a winner!

It's irecon with this stunningly beautiful piece of art:

XdqZ5SW.png

Selene will be using this as her signature from now on.

Thanks to everyone who sent in their works, you'll find your rewards - as always - in your Storage.

Bounty Hunt: Community Challenge is over!

YOU'VE DONE IT! 1,876,113 kills! You're INSANE! We can hardly believe it ourselves. Congratulations, Mercenaries! Rewards have been sent to all players that got at least 10 kills themselves.

The Top 5 who received extra rewards are:

• 1st place: lucasadrianmorae - 1,609 kills
    • 2nd place: Contrary - 1,542 kills
    • 3rd place: Janizu - 1,292 kills
    • 4th place: _Kray_ - 1,281 kills
    • 5th place: **ZEN** - 1,265 kills

Guess we'll have to make the next one a bit more challenging... ;)

News_banner_BHCC01_EN.jpg

Mercenaries!

I've got a new task for you! HQ has reported increased enemy activity in all sectors! Something big must be brewing up...

This situation is of course less than ideal, so I need YOU to sort it out. And not just you alone, Mercenary, but all your squad mates, friends, and acquaintances, too! Hell, you can bring your grandma if she can hold a gun, I really don't care as long as you take out those hostiles!

rules_1.png

This weekend, simply get as many kills as you can! Weapons, maps, game modes - they all don't matter this time. What matters, however, is that EVERYONE who can participates in this clean-up operation.

That's why this one is a COMMUNITY challenge. You will receive rewards based on the total number of kills gotten by the whole community. To give you some numbers, this is how many kills you all achieve on a normal weekend:

• Weekend from September 6 to 9: 1,018,887 kills
    • Weekend from September 13 to 16: 1,237,477 kills

Only games played via normal matchmaking will be counted towards your score - no Custom Matches, PvE or anything else!

There is no in-game counter for this event, the number of kills will be pulled from our database.

time_1.png

This event starts on Friday, September 27, at 6pm CEST. It ends on Monday, September 30, at 11:59pm CEST. Only kills gotten during this time will be counted.

rewards_1.png

Everyone who played during this event will receive rewards based on the tier the community as a whole achieved.

• Tier 1 - 900,000 total kills: 10,000 GP
    • Tier 2 - 1,000,000 total kills: 25,000 GP + 20 CHIPs
    • Tier 3 - 1,100,000 total kills: 40,000 GP + 30 CHIPs + 7 Days GP & XP Boost
    • Tier 4 - 1,250,000 total kills: 50,000 GP + 40 CHIPs + 7 Days GP & XP Boost + 7 Days Claymore
    • Tier 5 - 1,500,000 total kills: 75,000 GP + 50 CHIPs + 14 Days GP & XP Boost + 7 Days Claymore + 7 Days Smoke Grenade

However, we will not be giving out rewards to anyone sleeping on the job! You will have to get at least 10 kills yourself to be eligible for the rewards!

Of course, we would still like to honour our most heavy hitters, and this is why there are also some individual rewards in addition to the ones from above.

• Most kills: 5 Bounty Boxes
    • 2nd most kills: 4 Bounty Boxes
    • 3rd most kills: 3 Bounty Boxes
    • 4th most kills: 2 Bounty Boxes
    • 5th most kills: 1 Bounty Box

(A Bounty Box is a bundle that contains: 1 Angry Monkey Box, 3 Supply Boxes, 3 GP & XP Boosts for 1 Day each.)

That's it, plain and simple. I know you can do this, Mercenaries! Make me proud!

By the way, if you're looking for a nice new firearm to take your enemies out in style, have a look at the current offers on the Black Market. I hear they're currently throwing stuff out for almost nothing. That really sweet looking Kraken Desert Eagle for example. And some really cheap boxes where you can actually pick the weapon that you want!

Now, doesn't that sound juicy? Have a look: http://bit.ly/BLACKMRKT

Banner_HQR8_EN_DE.jpg

Mercenaries!

It's time for another report. (I know, we were a bit late.)

The reason we've been silent is because we've been busy and things have been moving a lot. This report will be a quick update to catch up, so let's get to it.

Gamigo and Wiple Games Versions

I see the comments and the memes on reddit, forums etc. and I'll just say it: Mistakes were made. Unfortunately, our coordination with Wiple was off and to some of you it looked like the Korean version would grow, but ours wouldn't.

Let me assure you, it is not the case. In fact, we have just deployed the next patch in the internal servers and I can confirm you'll see features from the Korean version such as the Duel/1v1 Mode and the Ballistic Shield as a new weapon (teased in the previous HQR).

Tournaments and Competitive

With its ups and downs, we've conducted our first competition, the Gunslinger Tournament. I'd like to thank everyone who applied, who played, and also those who watched. I'd also like to thank our community team and mods for their diligent work. We've learned a lot from this tournament and we'll put this experience to good use in the next one! Once again, congratulations to the winners!

Speaking of winners, we'd also like to apologize. We faced some unexpected issues regarding the t-shirts, so the whole physical reward sending had to be delayed a lot. Since we want to send everything together, the surprise prizes for the winners are also delayed (they are waiting in the office storage patiently.) We are working on it!

Meanwhile, the competitive action is ongoing!

Ironsight Central have been holding a tournament! We were happy to see solid plans and action on Ironsight Central and have provided them some sideline support.

On our side, we are working on the next tournament. You'll hear more about it #soon.

In fact, I'd like to update you all on our current thoughts on competitive scene.

Ranked Mode: We are currently in touch with Wiple regarding this topic, especially since we are getting Duel mode as well. We'll keep you updated on that.

Community Tournaments: We will support these tournaments as we said before. Guidelines regarding this are in works. We had to shift our focus on other topics temporarily. We believe some of our future plans will be very interesting for both pro players but also tournament organizers.

Official Tournaments: We will hold tournaments in different regions, and on a regular basis. Some of them will be more serious tournaments, such as Gunslinger (optimized with your feedback), but some of them will be more "fun" based ones. At least at the beginning, we'd like to try certain rulesets for "serious" tournaments. For example, Gunslinger was a gun-only tournament, especially because of the community feedback. Another serious tournament might be (just making up) a 3v3 tournament with drones enabled, another a v4 where we set roles via weapon restrictions. Ultimately, I expect one or two rulesets to be the official tournament types. "Fun" tournaments might have crazier rules, such as everyone using the same, random weapon each turn. Nothing is set in stone though, I'd love to hear what you think on the general idea and what rules you'd like to include or exclude.

Pricing and Items

This is a topic you've been vocal about for a long time. At the moment, I can just say that changes are coming. We are still finalizing them, but you will hear about it soon and we believe you'll enjoy the changes.

Conclusion

I hope this quick catch up was meaningful. As mentioned, the release date is getting close and next HQ Report will include a lot more information!

AND THE WINNER IS...

KaliGOD with this fiery piece:

FireWarriorCallsign_copy.jpg

The choice was very tough once again, since we had so many great submissions. But there can be only one winner, of course. I will be using this image as my signature from now on. Thank you all for your participation!

The rewards have been sent out! Sorry for the delay.

Banner_sigselene_EN.jpg

Mercenaries,

You have designed two beautiful new signatures for our Community Managers Bodhisattva and FireWarrior. Now it's time for the last new addition to the team to get hers: Selene! This concludes our series of Forum Signature design events... for now! When new people join the team, or when we think it's time again for us to get new ones, we will ask you to get creative again.

2616-primary-pro1-png

This event will feature the task to create a forum signature for CM Selene. Her name and profile picture should already give you some ideas, but please be sure not to use any images that are or may be under copyright protection!

Please use the following template for your submission:

Callsign (in-game name):
    Image:
    Link to image:
    Weapon of choice:

2617-dates-png

The event begins on Thursday, September 5, at 2PM CEST and ends on Thursday, September 19, at 11:59PM CEST. The winner will be announced and the rewards will be sent out after the team has finished voting.

2618-rewards-2-png

The best submission will be used by CM Selene, and the winner will receive a Special (Orange) Weapon of choice and 50 CHIPs.

Every serious participant will receive 20 Chips + 1 Charm Slot Ticket.

2619-primary-pro-png

• Only one submission per participant and per Callsign.
    • Do NOT use copyrighted images.
    • Do not submit anything inappropriate!
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any submission that may constitute a breach of our rules of this contest or our Terms of Service.
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiple Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
    • There will be no exceptions for submissions posted after the event ends.
    • Any other reply to the submission forum thread that doesn't match the topic will be deleted.
    • The winner will be decided by the Community Managers.

IRON_en_ban_news_910x250.jpg

Merc,

I've now completed my recon and here’s what I was able to decode:

"Testing is over. The real war is about to begin."

Sounds ominous, doesn't it?

I also learned that HQ is preparing some special packs for this operation. Details were well protected but here’s a snapshot of what I found:

partialimage.jpg

It looks like packs with multiple weapons and even more. And one final thing: By the sounds of the muffled conversations I overheard, there may be price changes in the future.

Keep an eye out for more news.

I'm certain HQ will reveal something soon.

News_Header_EN_bhsnd083019.jpg

Mercenaries!

I've got another special task for you, but this time with a little twist. The targets I need you to take down aren't exactly... moving.

I've gotten reports of multiple explosives being placed in critical locations all around the globe. If this threat remains unchecked, the outcome could be catastrophic! I can't let that happen, but at the same time, I can hardly defuse all of them by myself. This is where you come in!

rules_1.png

The task is simple: Play as many Search and Destroy matches as you can! You will receive rewards based on the number of SnD matches you've played.

Only games played via normal matchmaking will be counted towards your score - no Custom Matches!

There is no in-game counter for this event, the number of matches played will be pulled from our database.

Note: For the purpose of this event, it doesn't matter which side you play the matches on (i.e. if you plant or defuse the bomb), only that you played an SnD match.

time_1.png

This Bounty Hunt begins on Friday, 30th August at 6PM CEST and ends on Monday, 2nd September, 11:59PM CEST. No matches played before or after this period will count towards your total score!

rewards_1.png

For making the world a safer place, I will reward you handsomely... as I always do. Here's what I've got in store for you:

• 5 Search and Destroy Matches: 1,000 GP
    • 10 Search and Destroy Matches: 1,000 GP + 7 Day Sticky Grenade + 7 Day Explosive Knife
    • 25 Search and Destroy Matches: 3,000 GP + 5 CHIPs
    • 50 Search and Destroy Matches: 5,000 GP + 10 CHIPs
    • 100 Search and Destroy Matches: 10,000 GP + 7 Day 30% EXP Boost + 7 Day 30% GP Boost + 25 CHIPs
    • 150+ Search and Destroy Matches: 20,000 GP + 50 CHIPs

These rewards are meant as milestones. Assuming you play the full 150+ matches, this will net you:

• 40,000 GP
    • 90 CHIPs
    • 7 Day Sticky Grenade
    • 7 Day Explosive Knife
    • 7 Day 30% EXP Boost
    • 7 Day 30% GP Boost

Don't take this lightly, Mercenaries. Those bombs will be heavily guarded! Nonetheless, I trust in your skills - I know you won't disappoint me.

We'll talk again after the job is done!

News-Banner_EN_tournend.jpg

Mercenaries!

The Ironsight Gunslinger Tournament is over for now! Thank you all for playing, for watching the matches, for providing us with feedback. A very special thanks also to our awesome team of Moderators, without whose support we couldn't have done this! Our hearts go out to all of you!

Now, without further ado, here's what you all came for: THE WINNERS!

1st Place: ObscureGG

• 1 Angry Monkey skin of choice
    • 40,000 GP
    • 200 CHIPs
    • Ironsight t-shirt
    • an additional surprise...

2nd Place: 6FingerJoe

• 40,000 GP
    • 150 CHIPs
    • Ironsight t-shirt

3rd Place: Noobs of the Tournament

• 40,000 GP
    • 100 CHIPs
    • Ironsight t-shirt

Other teams: TeamKontio, EchtHeftig, Flappers, Ara Team

Disqualification: Size Matters

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all of you!

Note: The in-game rewards have been sent to your Storages. If you haven't received yours, please contact a Community Manager on Discord. For the physical rewards, the players from the Top 3 teams have been contacted on Discord. If you haven't gotten a message, please also contact a Community Manager on Discord.

Now unto some unpleasant news. We’ve mentioned previously that we’d like to have a respectful competitive environment and our tournament code of conduct also reflected that. However, some players acted against this spirit and we had to take action.

Our final decision is to disqualify “Size Matters” since some members violated our Code of Conduct. For the members who adhered to our rules, we chose to still grant them participation rewards and t-shirts.

We do recognize the skills of all the players in “Size Matters” and we hope to see them in future tournaments, provided they follow our Code of Conduct.

In retrospect, we now realize we could have taken swifter action – both during and after the tournament. We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience our decision may have caused. This has been a learning experience for us and we'll strive to better handle similar situations in the future.

Moving on to the general feedback we've received.

Pre-tournament, we heard your comments about drones and banned them in the tournament.

Throughout the tournament, we also heard your comments about the size of the tournament (not large enough!), the elimination method (lack of pre-elimination), the winning conditions (3 games per round instead of 5 or 7) and many more. We will definitely take these into consideration for the future tournaments we organize.

We'd like to thank every player who applied, participated and watched.

There will be more tournaments, big and small, and please keep sharing your feedback.

Now go and enjoy your prizes while we cook up the next big thing for the competitive scene of Ironsight!

Talk to you soon!

FS_Banner_fire_EN.png

Mercenaries,

The next Community Manager needs you to get creative and make an awesome signature for his forum account! This is part 2 of 3 - Bodhisattva already got his and he's absolutely in love with it. Now go and make FireWarrior equally happy!

How_to_1.png

This event will feature the task to create a forum signature for CM FireWarrior. His name and profile picture should already give you some ideas, but please be sure not to use any images that are or may be under copyright protection!

Please use the following template for your submission:

Callsign (in-game name):
    Image:
    Link to image:
    Weapon of choice:

time_1.png

The event begins on Tuesday, August 20, at 2PM CEST and ends on Tuesday, September 3, at 11:59PM CEST.

The winner will be announced and the rewards will be sent out after the team has finished voting.

rewards_1.png

The best submission will be used by CM FireWarrior, and the winner will receive a Special (Orange) weapon of choice and 50 CHIPs.

Every serious participant will receive 20 CHIPs and 1 Charm Slot Ticket.

rules_1.png

• Only one submission per participant and per Callsign.
    • Do not use copyrighted images.
    • Do not submit anything inappropriate.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any submission that may constitute a breach of the rules of this contest or of our Terms of Service.
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiple Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
    • There will be no exceptions for submissions posted after the event ends.
    • Any other reply to the submission forum thread that doesn't match the topic will be deleted.
    • The winner will be chosen by the Community Managers.

AND THE WINNER IS...

vo1dhaX with this truly superb image:

CM.jpg

That said, it was a tough call, since we had so many great submissions. But there can be only one winner, of course. Bodhisattva will be using this image as his signature from now on. Thank you all for your participation!

The rewards have been sent out. See you soon for the next event!

News-Banner_TEAMS_EN.jpg

Mercenaries!

The 8 teams that will be playing in the Ironsight Gunslinger Tournament have been chosen. Here they are:

Tournament.jpg

The games will be played at the following times:

Round 1: Friday, August 9

• Game 1: 8PM CEST
    • Game 2: 9PM CEST
    • Game 3: 10PM CEST
    • Game 4: 11PM CEST

Round 2: Saturday, August 10

• Game 1: 8PM CEST
    • Game 2: 9PM CEST

The games of Round 2 will be streamed on our Twitch channel, so be sure to follow our channel so you don't miss the beginning! Our moderator Deadpool will be the streamer for that day.

Get your guns ready, Gunslingers!

Mercenaries!

The applications for the Ironsight Gunslinger Tournament are now CLOSED! Thank you all for your applications, we're happy to see so much interest in our tournament! Tomorrow, we will do a small live stream on Facebook to draw the 8 teams that will compete and announce the individual matches.

Stay tuned!

Hey SushikillerHD, those are some good suggestions! I agree that they would absolutely make the work of content creators such as you much easier and enable you to produce higher quality Ironsight videos. Your suggestions will be taken into consideration for future updates. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

News-Banner_EN.jpg

Mercenaries!

The applications for the Ironsight Gunslinger Tournament are open since Tuesday, July 30, and we’re already seeing them coming in. Very nice! We appreciate your enthusiasm to compete against each other a lot!

Today, we want to talk about Rules and the Code of Conduct that you need to comply with if you’re playing in this tournament. Let’s dive right in!

Organization

The team must assemble in its entirety (that means including the stand-in) on our Discord at least 15 minutes before the game begins. The room is called #organization, you’ll find it under “Gunslinger Tournament”.

Each team member must ensure that there is no risk of connectivity or other technical issues on their side. If a team member can’t resolve any such issues within the 15 minutes before game start, the team’s stand-in will take over.

In the #organization room, the Moderator will provide the teams with the password to the game room.

In #organization, the team captains will also announce their team’s map of choice.

Maps

Map pool:

• BO3: All except Bio Lab
    • BO5: All except Bio Lab, Mart, Airport
    • No map can be played twice!

Map selection:

BO3:

• The first team’s captain announces their map of choice.
    • The second team’s captain announces which side they’ll play as.
    • The second team’s captain announces their map of choice.
    • The first team’s captain announces the side they’ll play as.
    • To pick the sides on Bio Lab, a coin will be tossed on cointossr.com. The Moderator will share a screenshot with the teams. Heads means Team 1 plays NAF, Tails means Team 1 plays EDEN.

BO5:

• The first team’s captain announces their map of choice.
    • The second team’s captain announces which side they’ll play as.
    • The second team’s captain announces their map of choice.
    • The first team’s captain announces the side they’ll play as.
    • Team 1 will play as NAF on Bio Lab.
    • Team 2 will play as NAF on Mart.
    • To pick sides on Airport, a coin will be tossed on cointossr.com. The Moderator will share a screenshot with the teams. Heads means Team 1 plays NAF, Tails means Team 1 plays EDEN.

The games will be played after all map choices and team starts have been announced.

Game Rules

Game Set-Up:

• Mode: Search and Destroy
    • Rounds per game: 3
    • Time per round: 120 seconds

No drones!

• Many of you have given us feedback concerning the drones. For this tournament, we have decided to keep them out. In future tournaments, you might also see different rules concerning drones, or even all drones being allowed.

Only 1 sniper per team!

• The team captain must announce the team’s designated sniper to the Mods on Discord before the game starts. They must do so in the #organization room.
    • If the team’s sniper is killed, all other team members are allowed to pick up the sniper’s gun and assume the role of sniper.

Only Neil Wild!

• Some characters give the feeling to have a smaller hitbox than others. For this reason, you will have to use Neil Wild for the tournament. You may of course use the customization parts that you own.

No emotes during a match!

• Emotes are prohibited while a match is still ongoing. Emotes may only be used once the entire enemy team has been eliminated, as well as during the Victory screen.

No typing in chat during a match!

• This is to ensure that no chat messages take other players’ attention away from the action. To communicate with your team, please use the voice chat rooms “Team 1” and “Team 2” provided for you on our Discord.

Code of Conduct

Cheating:

• It should go without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: Cheating in any way, shape or form will not be tolerated! It will result in you and your entire team forfeiting the game and being disqualified from all further games of the tournament.
    • A referee will be watching each game. They are your point of contact in case of a dispute. They have the authority to decide to continue or interrupt a match.
    • We can’t use MOSS due to unresolved issues regarding GDPR compliance. While we will not enforce a rule to record your game, keep in mind that in the case of a dispute, a recording may be useful to prove your case. We may ask both sides for visual evidence in such a case, in the form of video or screenshots.
    • For all disputes, the burden of proof is on the accuser’s side.
    • Similarly to cheating, the use of any kind of glitch or exploit, for example "boosting" to reach areas normally inaccessible, is strictly forbidden and will lead to you and your team being disqualified from the tournament.

Behaviour:

• Be respectful to your teammates as well as to the opposing team. Any unsportsmanlike behavior prior to, during, or after the game is strictly forbidden!
    • Using language, nicknames, or other expressions, that insult or degrade another player’s gender, identity, origin, physical or mental abilities, sexual orientation, religion, or age, is strictly forbidden!
    • Using language or actions that refer to sexual, physical, or psychological violence against another player or their family, is also strictly forbidden!
    • Any breach of these rules may lead to you being disqualified from the tournament!

Whew, that was quite a lot, but it had to be said. Please read these rules carefully and act accordingly.

The next big step will already be the announcement of the teams, so get excited!

See you soon!

A fiery Hello to all Mercenaries

Mercenaries,

Hello! :D

Nice to finally get to know you. I'm FireWarrior, your new CM. Some of you may already have seen me in the game these past months, now I'm all official! My main focus will be the German and English communities

What's there to know about me? Here are some bullet points:

- I've been a huge gamer since my childhood. Back then, I mostly played on console, these days I prefer the PC. From time to time, though, I still like to get out the old gamepad.
    - I've got a Nintendo tattoo.
    - My favourite genres in gaming are: strategy, RPG, indie games
    - Я только говорю чут-чут по-русский.
    - Life goal: Do a moonwalk on the moon. Or just generally be shot into space somehow.
    - Favourite books: A Song of Ice and Fire series, The Expanse series, everything by H. P. Lovecraft, non-fiction history books

While I did (back in my day *swings his cane*) play a lot of Counterstrike (when it was still a Half-Life mod in beta), these days, my aim has gone a bit rusty. Those of you that already saw me in the game can testify: It's not very hard to shoot me down^^' Of course, I will make great efforts to be able to entertain you in the game, but please forgive me if I don't climb the top of the board in each match... ;)

You'll hear more from me soon, Mercenaries!

FireWarrior