Posts by Sor3y

I don't think its an unreasonable negativity. I've been playing this game since the start of the open-beta phase. Since, you can count in one hand all the relevant stuff that came out as well actual fixes.

It doesn't help that everything takes ages to happen and devs are still forcing bad updates on us and not listening actual feedback. (aka loot boxes problems, bugs, and things like that)

Netcode is better, but still bad. Gun balance didn't change at all (considering the general ROF nerf, which makes everything even, except snipers). Performance got worse somehow.

More skins were added, as well some map changes. The gp gain compared to a year ago is worse (still better than one we got after the update). There isn't any relevant content atm. Just that. I don't think the game is worth investing your time (I got 250 ingame hours on it, had some crazy fun, but for now, I'm just done)

"we're taking your feedback"

I find it funny that people have been giving their feedback through this year asking for literally the same thing over and over.

- A direct way to purcharse items

- Things in the market being cheaper, since they're really overpriced.

- or atleast better rates for the rare stuff

And what do you guys do? Literally the opposite. You guys offer boxes for 900 ap on the web market that gives you a ""chance"" to get a specific orange skin. Not only the price is really expensive for what it offers, we don't even get the chance to get it guarantee. I'd for sure pay 900 ap for a specific orange skin that I liked, but for we get a box with rates that we don't know (that I wouldn't even doubt they're less than 1% tbh) that contains useless things, like 20k gp.

And when we get the chance to buy a specific orange skin, how much does it cost? 4500 ap, because for some reason inflating its price with gp, plus a charm ticket, and the actual skin would for sure make it worth 35ish bucks. Which is the price of some triple A games out there, of atleast way better games than ironsight is atm.

To be honest, I do not believe in your team anymore. It's been way too much bs for me, its always the same thing "we're hearing your feedback" "we'll improve the market" "we'll change things on the web market and ingame store". And what happens in the end? A box that cointain random boxes?

I know you can't please everyone, but for sure you guys have a brain to know the obvious on this community, what we've been asking since the start of the game, and even more after you guys decided to make all the rates on every create worse (which is just another proof that you guys succ at hearing feedback, or don't even care).

What SHOULD BE FAIR:

- gp boxes have a 1% chance of dropping an orange skin. Implement a system that, after 100 gp boxes opened, the player will be guaranteed to get an actual orange skin (ALL ORANGE SKINS SHOULD HAVE THE S A M E RATE), 100 cases take A LONG time to grind, and it feels rewarding to atleast get something decent from it.

- superior boxes got a ~5% chance of dropping a skin. Even though you can get free chips, doesn't mean you may actually open these frequently

- 500 ap boxes should ATLEAST have 25% chances of dropping a skin (should be the same rate between scopes and actual skins)

- 300 ap boxes should have ATLEAST 10% chances of dropping an orange skin.

Why that? Because every ap box costs REAL money, even with 25% in a 500 ap box, would mean that by that you should atleast spend 2000 ap to "get" something. Is it hard to implement? For sure it isnt.

Would it kill you? I doubt, with decent rates, more players would be inclined to spend more. And "if" someone gets everything in the game, does it even mean it would kill you guys? I know you guys love to abuse the whales here, but cmon, you want literally 2~5 players who spend hundreds of dollars per patch, or 200 players who frequently spend some dozens for their beloved skins? But hey, money speaks louder.

Also, I should atleast point out the OBVIOUS, all orange skins NEED to have the SAME rate. Its literally dishonest to make all "non-collection" orange skins way easier to get than the others.

I won't give any possible feedback anymore, as I said, I'm done with all that bs of "we hear you guys" then you all literally go doing the opposite of what we asked.

The game has stayed the same for months. No balancing or fixes whatsoever. A few months ago I was told by a mod that the game is definitely still being developed, but now it's obvious that it's only being developed with monetization in mind. It really sucks for the people that supported the game by purchasing items. "Map polishing", a lazily made event, and more ways to spend money over the course of some months? What a waste of a good game

there was a major balance patch, as well fixes for the netcode. Still, the game suffers from being way too monetized (by high repair costs, horrible rates on creates. Even though gp will be changed in some time, it still sucks in the monetization aspect), with way too much items that are hardly obtainable if you aren't willing to spend way too much money on boxes (and still have a random chance of getting something). Would be really great if the game changed it focus from whales to casual players that would spend money to get something cool once in a while.

Hello I would like to know how the drop rate of the boxes works since I bought 2.637ap I bought 26 boxes of luck 99 after a second description I would receive a randomly correct item. Well I opened the boxes and only won 2 items or 9 chip or 2,200gp then how would a random item be that I could receive a gun celebration repeated 26 times .... I do not see anything random about receiving 26 times repeated items Of course not! I wait for answers or I will stop believing in the honesty of this game because it does not make any sense.

lucky boxes are meant to be low change- high reward item. You opened the box that was clearly (if not obvious) meant to be a "scam", not even surprised about that. But anyway, if you won 2 items, you got waaaay more than an average person would get.

Im really liking the game so far, but the whole box buying /1 per account / 99% of time chips out of a box stuff is just ripping people off, I'd change that really fast or give some proper explanation at the market pages.

its been like that for a year now. Boxes used to be better, but after a patch they got nerfed

then you shouldn't be able to receive it with the battlepass, if you received it already

but you recieve one with the battlepass. I already bought one with the 250 chips a month ago, 3 days ago I got to rank 20 and I was able to open it normally.

Wipple will launch a separated version for Asians (like they did on RU), but this time, they'll be the publishers. It'll be on steam in june I guess

About the ads speed, I think the game should have different ads speed for each weapon category. Like, smgs being the fastest (since they're low weight, as well pistols), ars being the second in terms of speed, lmgs the third, and snipers the lowest aimming weapon. With that, it should be way more balanced than everything have the same ads speed.

dunno about that, everyone can get some checky kills with it, but only few truly succeed with a sniper, it requires quite a lot of skill to be truly good with it. I can agree that its way too stronge, but nerfing its damage, or even ROF would only make it useless.

I always thought the Ultimax was underpowered among the LMGs. Nearly every weapon category has that one weapon that is considerably weak. In AR's it's the AN94 (decent weapon at range though), in Snipers, it's the CF-X50, SMGs, some say it's either the Vector or the PDR-C (I rarely use either, so...).

For these kinds of weapon, I think they ask for a different playstyles than their counterparts. Prior the update, I used the Ultimax to camp a hallway or lock down a chokepoint. Instead of holding mouse one, I would spam it. Worked well, better than the MG3, whose high firerate would throw the reticle off.

I haven't used it in this update (been playing ironsight a lot less since the repair cost changes) , so idk how it works now. But it is definitely one of the most underpowered guns in the game.

give it a shot, you'll how worse it is right now.

Agreed in parts, python is kinda ok in long range battles, but deagle IS HORRIBLE, idk why they made it a 4-shot kill at long distances, it makes it almost unplayable in any range further than 11m. But making it a oneshot kill at any distance to the head is too much, atleast make it have a decent long range damage, like, in a headshot you can get a one shot until 15m~ (which is good enough for a pistol), and at long ranges make it deal like 80~90 damage, with that it should be good enough

After the new update, where 99% of every weapon in the game got its ROF nerfed, ultimax got another nerf to its bodyshot multiplyer.

Well, lets talk abou that. First of all, its the LMG with the slowest ROF in the game (its a little bit slower than the PKP), while its also the LMG with the worst range in the game, as well the lmg with the highest TTK. With that nerf, at long ranges, you may need to hit 7 to 8 shots to kill someone, which is worse than most smgs in the game. I should also mention that, ultimax's random recoil isn't that best for long range situations (taking in mind its ridiculously high idle sway), even though the recoil is far from being high, hence with all those things in consideration, we can undoubtedly conclude that its one of the worst weapons in the game.

Even before patch it wasnt that goot to begin with (it was more like in the "useble " category than anything). So what was the point in nerfing it? Since right now it got one of the worst TTK in the game, and it cant even do what it was supposed to do (I guess it was designed to be a long range LMG) because of its really low damage at the chest on long ranges (which aren't that hard to get on).

Than I can say, whats the point of it being in the game at all? It serves no purpose , its not even fun as a meme gun like the xbow.

L M A O. I can find matches quickly without any problems, and most of them will be with 12~10 players in less than a minute. Anyway, about that macro thing, I don't want to be that guy....but.... git gud bro

You are clearly one "payed in chips' kid". There's no possibility to start tdm in less than 3-5 minutes and about "git gud" .. I will just say that you don't even know who I am and you are judging my capabilty at playing, no more words for a such a child-

The game got a little bug with the matchmaking, so sometimes you just need to reset it to find a match, that isnt hard. Anyway, that macro thing is far from being true, have you any clue about them using it? And also, EAC works for that, they should get banned.

L M A O. I can find matches quickly without any problems, and most of them will be with 12~10 players in less than a minute. Anyway, about that macro thing, I don't want to be that guy....but.... git gud bro

Agreed with some, but for 7. I don't see a reason to do that, personal opinion though.

for 1 and 2, not really sure if it would benefit the game at all, its somehow inherent of the game to have that kind of mechanic, but a nerf on it would be good.

wait, so if I use a repairable gun, and after that switch for a remted one, at the end of the match all durability ""!used"" from the rented one will be to the repairable gun? wut?

ARs exceed smgs at any range that is more than 15m atleast, since they still have their full damage, better accuracy than a smg. SMGs are MEANT to exceed at CQC, they're designed to win most fights in CQC, but that doesn't mean that they need to be useless at long ranges. For me, the balance is fine, I almost never use smgs, and when I do, I feel like they are in a good place atm.

>apex lootboxes

are you even comparing a fair box system to the one we got on IS? Tbh, due the nature of Aeria and wiple,wigle (no idea tbh), I highly doubt they would do that. But to solve the problem, giving ap instead of chips, would be good enough for me.

They really can't give AP back though since AP can then be used for any other Aeria game and would just hurt the company. That's why I suggested making it purchasable with chips instead of AP and then give back either all or a % of chips.

Yeah I got your point, but what I'm saying is that, by making it possible to buy another pass with chips, we get two questions:

1 - stop events that give chips, since there are a lot of them (mod hunts as an example), you can get 100 in a whim.

2 - they would increase A LOT the amount of chips needed to buy one if events were still to happen at the same pace.

With that reasons in mind, I find highly improbable that they would do that, not that I wouldn't like it, but its not like they're gonna implement it, even more when they're willing to increase by 3~4x the repair costs to make the game grindier.

Taking your example, I guess it works well on fortnite because they have a proper market, with skins that change every day/week or so. IS is different, we live in a loot boxe world, where anything you want must come through them, so I kinda dunno if this would work the same way in is as it does in fornite. But that s a good point nevertheless

Well Apex is heavily loot box orientated too and they still give back the amount you paid for in their battle pass

>apex lootboxes

are you even comparing a fair box system to the one we got on IS? Tbh, due the nature of Aeria and wiple,wigle (no idea tbh), I highly doubt they would do that. But to solve the problem, giving ap instead of chips, would be good enough for me.

I don't see a reason to get enough ap to buy another pass if each one is good enough (we must know that, by giving it for free with chips, not only anybody would get it for free (they would make barely any money with that)

Fortnite does it and they seem just fine with money lol(they actually give more vbucks than you spent on bp if you complete it)
    Whole point is to entice players spent more in general(in the store battle pass whatever) by doing a move like that
    I dont remember how exactly that tactic called but basically by giving it away you make players willing to spent more, cos someone will see something shiny in the store for example and would want that with the current chips he already has from bp, but he might be just a bit short on chips and that way it makes him to spent more money on it. (I hope this makes sense lol)

Taking your example, I guess it works well on fortnite because they have a proper market, with skins that change every day/week or so. IS is different, we live in a loot boxe world, where anything you want must come through them, so I kinda dunno if this would work the same way in is as it does in fornite. But that s a good point nevertheless

Agreed in parts. Mostly not about the battlepass.

I feel like it is fine for what it is. I really think its lame to get a timed purple skin, but talking directly about its value, you get a random orange gun, an orange hk, a blue skin (not literally the blue rarity, but the actual blue skin) of your choice and a blue tier blaser. For those I really think its fine, but, giving some low amount of gp and chips, while also giving some random boxes, its really unoriginal and somehow lazy. But these are minor things.

About the quests, they're fine, but I wish they'd implement a system where we can get medals through playing matches normally, like, just playing for an X amount of time will give you 1 medal. It'd be great. I think it gives you a decent reward for what you're spending, and I don't see a reason to get enough ap to buy another pass if each one is good enough (we must know that, by giving it for free with chips, not only anybody would get it for free (they would make barely any money with that) , but it would somehow break what they're doing, by that, I mean that it would be better to give ap instead, but dunno if its even feasible).

About the GP earning, it is as said proviously, HORRIBLE and destroys the playbase/economy of the game, its almost impossible to get anything. If they really wanted to incrase, they could've done like 2x more than what it used to be. But to be honest, a change wasn't even needed to begin with, it was really alright before. At this point, its cheaper the rent a gun rather than buying it perm.

Also, I really liked the weapon balance, at first I thought it would be horrible, but now that I've played for a couple of hours, I honestly think its good. And, now the ak12 is a decent rifle C:

It's either an "intentional bug fix to set the prices to its intended price", or yall changed it to test the reaction. It cant be both

It is an intentional bug fix that sets prices to intended value, as communicated to us by devs.

We added it to the patch notes as soon as we discovered it was missing (which happened because we saw the feedback.)

We've already reached out to Wiple to discuss the topic further. Meanwhile, we'll be reading the feedback.

so, we're assuming that you guys will be discussing the current changes about the gp, and maybe change it? If so, thats good. But I'm not gonna have high hopes until it gets the deserved change.

At this point its clear that it was A BAD feature, and everybody hated it to their hearts, and by doing that and staying that way, the community will only disappear faster than an AR57 can dump out an entire magazine. Inform us with what's happening, thats a good start for that matter.

MY feedback is: make it back like it used to be. The current system is ridiculous, its a hell of a grind to get ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING. perm weapons turned out to be pointless, and now the game will just suffer from the rent hell which was the old F2P fps.

And again, as a piece of advice, stop trying to kill your game with predatory systems that only f*cks up the consumer. You ALL saw it didn't work at the RU version, and now are trying to implement the same thing on the global version? What on earth makes you think it'll work? It's horrendous, it destroys the internal economy of the game.

Also, how was it a good idea to punish even more good players? The more kills you get, the more you weapon worns out, the more you need to spend trying to repair it, in the end you'll get almost the same amount of gp as the guy who stayed at the bottom of the scoreboard, since you gain it based on time and not performance.

It's funny a game that punishes someone with ridiculously high repair prices when they do well in a match. Its like the game doesn't want you to play it at all :/

"Fixed a long-standing bug that disturbed repair costs. Costs have been adjusted to the intended values." LMAO. Do you guys really think we're stupid to think that it was a bug?

I totally agree. Being someone who has everything unlocked already, the change does not have a significant impact on me as repairing weapons is the only thing I really need GP for anymore. New players, on the other will suffer greatly. Increasing the repair cost is one thing. Decreasing income is another. Both together is unacceptable.

Warface's repair system costs drove me through the roof but at least they had tiers that justified some of them at least.

This increase just feels gratuitous at best.

they are leading to what the RU version of IS did. Sad, but doubt they'll ever change that.

So, after the really nice patch, we got a silent update to the gp gain and weapon repair cost. Now literally your gp gain got cut by half and the repair cost of a weapon doubled.

As an example, I played a SnD game, it ended with a score of 5-4, I got 20 kills on it.

Before: I would get around 600~700 gp (without gp boosts), and the weapon would cost hardly 100 gp to repair it.

Now: I get around 400~500 gp with the gp boost, and literally, my weapon took 300 gp to repair.

Really. If you want your game to die, make it that way like the RU version did. Why can't we have nice things? When I thought this game would get better, that kind of shi*t happens. I doubt any mod will ever answer that, since it seems that they're blind to even see the main problem. The game now is just a nasty grind, where you can't get anything with a decent play time, boxes still shi*t, now its even worse.