Posts by Rex

Unfortunately if you don't want to assist with hackers then it just will take longer for us and our anti-cheat even longer to clean up the game. However, as most players have stated most of the time it's not hacks it's just the netcode. There are many people in-game, including myself, who have yet to see a hacker. So as Flloryd said don't mistake hacks for what is more than likely a netcode issue.

Yes, once the in-game report system is fixed and working properly you won't need to do the recording. However, still recording/taking pictures of rule breakers and sending them will still help with getting those people out of your games. Yes, it is hard to fully get rid of cheaters but with the communities help we can keep those numbers down while the dev team keeps working on fixing the various bugs and other issues that have been reported.

I was in no means trying to be offensive by my statement, I apologize if that's how it came off, but there were no hard feelings on that last post. Just was stating it's ok for you to not enjoy our game as it's style doesn't fit every body. Hopefully with more patches in the future it will become more to your liking and we will see you back. Unfortunately we cannot please everybody.

Currently the in-game report button isn't functioning as it is intended too so currently the only way to report people is providing evidence ie pictures/videos, and sending them into the support team.

If your support tickets were "unsuccessful" as you say then either you did not provide enough evidence, or the people you reported were not cheating/hacking/breaking any rules.

It's all about learning the strength and weaknesses of the weapon. From my experience the HK417, if you know how to control it, easily out guns any other rifle at medium to long range. It's ability to 3 hit kill is really strong at those distances. Close range is a tough situation unless you have a quick trigger finger and good reactions it's definitely tough to win a close range fight.

Agree'd I will be closing this thread for the off topic spam.

DNorth Sorry that you did not enjoy Ironsight, remember though it is still in Open Beta so there still is quite a few bugs and issues that need to be fixed which exists in all games that are in a beta state. Hopefully we will see you back in Ironsight once we get the game in a more stable state, we realize the current bugs are frustrating for our players and the development team is working diligently on getting the game working as smooth as possible for our player base.

Thread Closed.

As other community members have stated there will be no wipe, beta testers should be getting an exclusive in-game dog tag, founders will be getting a forum badge, there may be some other goodies coming as well but we will have to wait and see :).

Honestly, falsely stating you've won a match and trying to get the rewards for it when you know you didn't should be an auto disqualification. Especially when it comes to items like chips being given out which cost real money as well as exclusive items (ie the forum badge), so essentially he was trying steal/scam the staff and making fraudulent statements.

Well in the end it is your choice what games you play, sorry if you didn't enjoy the game, must not fit your style of play. Hopefully you'll find one that suits you in the future :).

Thread closed.

This thread should help give you an idea of what all is currently going on with the game currently, more content will be coming in the future. But we really would prefer to get the game polished up for our players so as they can enjoy the new content even more when it does come since the game won't have as many bugs and other issues happening.

If you don't like a game mode you are more than welcome to not play in it, a good majority of players do enjoy playing this game mode. Everyone has their preferences, currently we have the four modes for you to choose from so choose the ones you like and queue for them, this should help solve your problem of not wanting to play Secure Point.

Sniping does require skill in this game.

As an avid sniper player for every FPS game I have and do play can honestly sniping in this game varies no different from sniping in any other FPS I have tried in the past, it literally feels the same way to me on this game as every other game such as Crossfire, CSGO, Warface, Black Squad, etc. I could keep going on this list but I will not since I've made my point. This was me personally speaking as a player, not a staff member.

CS:GO reduces your accuracy a large amount when moving, Ironsight doesn't.

The only nerfing i would be on board with is making the player stay still too gain full accuracy. That way they can't just move and shoot.

We could add that feature, however, again coming from my personal sniping experience, most of us snipers that you see in-game dominating do already have the feature of stopping for a split second before shooting just because of it already being in most games we have played. So I personally do not think this would change much of what you are currently seeing in game.

You are very welcome, I believe I have helped resolve the current situation with the quick fix I posted until an actual patch fix is implemented. So I will close this thread.

Sniping does require skill in this game.

As an avid sniper player for every FPS game I have and do play can honestly sniping in this game varies no different from sniping in any other FPS I have tried in the past, it literally feels the same way to me on this game as every other game such as Crossfire, CSGO, Warface, Black Squad, etc. I could keep going on this list but I will not since I've made my point. This was me personally speaking as a player, not a staff member.

If you want to remove shoulder pads a current quick fix is just re-equipping your current character which will set everything back to default. Or equipping a new character and re-equipping your old character works as well.

This subject has been discussed a lot in the past. Pretty much it's a mixed community when it comes to sniper rifles. Nerfing them is honestly a tough thing, because if you change the damage to where they do not 1 hit kill in the body/head they become obsolete, since generally if a sniper misses their first shot in a fight they generally will lose that fight. Personally for myself I feel the snipers in this game do not vary much from any other FPS game. So if a nerf does happen it will be a while before something actually comes of it due to the amount of testing it would require to make sure they are in a good spot to where they can still compete against other classes.

Once we get into adding more content we may end up adding this game mode. Depends on what the development team decides when it is brought up. Good suggestion though.

As far as kill-trading, no more news about this "feature" yet.

So for suggestions/feedback for each weapon.

The HK417 (not M417), used the balanced perk and the muzzle break or compensator, this will significantly reduce your recoil.

The CX-50, is a strong semi-auto sniper, if this gun was a 1 hit kill it would render the bolt action sniper rifles pretty much useless at that point, since you can get more rounds down range, faster, leading to more kills more often which would break the weapon.

The M39 EBR (not MK-14), has a slightly faster tap rate then the HK417, so in return we had to trade off some damage and range on that weapon as again it would render the other semi-auto weapons pretty much useless if those stats stayed similar to the HK417. As far as the fights go you have to position well to use these weapons or have good accuracy and a fast trigger finger.

The Ultimax, LMG's are meant to have a high recoil since they are a very powerful weapon and you can put a lot of rounds down range fast, but again if you use the balance perk, with a muzzle break or compensator the recoil is significantly reduced.

I mean I've been running the SVD and PSG with thermal and must say I find that set up more crazy than just regular sniping. It's a pretty fun/good combo if you haven't tried it yet.

The space may be blank for now, but I think an idea for it would be better placed towards making it so events and announcements show up in that area. Such as for example purposes a double EXP / GOLD event, tournaments, patch notes, newest item additions to the shop, etc. However, that's just what I feel the space should be used for, but I guess we will see what happens with it in the future.

vNSRB you may need to re-install you may be missing some files. However, the servers are currently experiencing some issues which also may be causing this problem for you.