Posts by NightReaper

Ive tested the beta, and... its not like good old COD. I cancelled my pre-order cause i didnt like it at all. Beautiful game, weapon nice, nice animation. But its not a COD, didnt like the feeling. Ironsight is more like older COD than the new COD...

I don't know what are you even talking about, since how many cods? 5? The CoD community has been hating them because they were trash or futuristic or very unrealistic, but now if you go cod reddit you only see good reviews, people happy with it, so i doubt this year's cood isnt good like olders. And anyway, this Modern warfare is not pretending to be the same as the old one.

Mw2, Mw3, blackOp, blackOp2 was the best multiplayer experience i got in COD. With BO3, i lost interest since they change the game. The new MW was announced like the MW2 experience, the return of COD like the old one. And.. its not that. COD was a "arcade" shooter, its not supposed to be realistic. Its was alway a run and gun. If i want to play strategy, i will choose BF of RB6. I mean. If its be named BF6, i judge it differently, probably positive feedback because i know what a BF game is.. but they sold me a mw2 experience.. its not

Ive tested the beta, and... its not like good old COD. I cancelled my pre-order cause i didnt like it at all. Beautiful game, weapon nice, nice animation. But its not a COD, didnt like the feeling. Ironsight is more like older COD than the new COD...

the killcam in COD was good because its showing cleary who using hack. For me its the only reason why a killcam can be usefull. When you are not sure if someone is legit or not, seeing the killcam can confirm if its a good player or a hacker. Maybe a option when you die like: click F for the killcam or E to respawn and you choose if yes or no you want to see it

i7 4770 @3.4ghz

16gb ram

geforce gtx 1060 6gb

running the game at 200fps

edit: i also try to limit fps to 100 ingame, no change. running at 100 but something its freeze 1/2 seconde and continu at 100fps 40ms

edit2: when its freeze, the ping change from 40 to 200 or 300 and came back to 40ms and all run smooth till next freeze

Since the beginning of my IronSight experience, i got the "frame freeze" almost everygame. I was trying to lower the visual setting. No difference. And with all the recent update.. same problem. I can see with the ping indicator a "freeze". I can play at 40ms all game but when i got the frame freeze, its go to 200 or 300ms 1/2 second, and after all come back to 40ms and run smooth. Its like this since the beginning, no change from TCP to UDP netcode. I have good internet, change recentyl to a 400mbps and same problem... Ive accepted this problem since its a beta, but after 350h of playing.. its begin to annoy me. Especially when its a 1vs1 front to front, its freeze and i die.

PS. yeah all my driver are up to date. I can run this game at max with 200fps. I play at low for helping this freeze.. but didnt help. Playing on NA.

Thanks

• The_Director; Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
    • Flloyd; Pink Floyd - Eclipse;
    • Worgoroth; Sigur Rós - Rafstraumur;
    • Splashy; Riot - Dance With the Death;
    • Bodhisattva; Måns Zelmerlöw - Happyland;
    • Chopper; Gorillaz - Demon Days;

Never got this problem before, but now, in all my time trying to play, got more disconnected game than full game. First one said 400ms limit.. but my game said 57ms.. after that disconnected to my desktop. Played maybe 5 full game in one hours. And lost some 1d gun i unlocked for today :thumbdown:its just unplayable... ;(

Ive tryed reboot computer, reboot modem.. nothing change. Speedtest got a normal speed at 120mbps, ping between 30and60... disconnected from server :(

Random. Im playing on NA. Ive seen some other player said the same problem on ingame chat. A game can run very unsmooth, unplayable, and the next one perfectly smooth without any lag. Ping always between 40 and 60ms

Since last update, im killed alot after i kill the player.. or simply killed by a ghost.. nobody around, no red body for showing who killed me, or no name of who killed me. Its very annoying.

EDIT: oh and now i have disconnected from server 2 or 3 time at day..

its can explain why i can get a 75 kill game and the one after only 35. Some game its very easy and fluid, some other game its like i have handicap.. Also the netcode problem didnt help with shoot thru wall corner combined with low ping player..

against votekick option.. every good game where the number 1 has more kill/point than other will be kick just because they are good player..

A report player can be more usefull, report cheater ingame and its record a portion of the game for staff can review it.