Posts by Akame

I'm a California player as well. It's not that bad... Playable for sure but not the best experience in the world.

Yeah as I feared, lag has gone up significantly today.

I noticed yesterday that even in the AI mode, if 1 other person joins, the ping will spike up randomly during the match. It would be fine if I had a solo room to myself. With the amount of people on today, I'm not surprised that its lagging. Hopefully there's a fix for this later down the road.

Had a few lag spikes today, went up to around 400 to 800. Pretty random for the most part. I usually hover around 60 to 80.

I've been with Aeria Games for a while now (since 2012 to be exact) when they were still publishing AVA. The main problem I had with Aeria was how much the changed the game over the years and started implementing a P2W system.

Hopefully IS won't fall down the same route.

I was with AVA since it was first hosted by ijji. It was my favorite game at the time, I was wasting away most of my time playing AVA back then, then I heard the announcement that AVA was shutting down, but was quickly relieved that Aeria would pick it up. Had only I known it would turn out as it did, I would have found an alternative back then... Such a shame, the game right now is nothing like what it used to be, I tried playing it on a few occasions, it feels horrible to say the least.

To this very day I'm not sure what was the reason for AVA's demise - was the game somehow influenced by people in Korea, or it was all Aeria... I guess we will never find out. Then again Nexon had Ghost in The Shell First Assault, which I was also really hooked on and then they shut it down. Some people bought early access and founder packs and many didn't get refunded at all, so until I see how things go with Ironsight, I will keep my eyes peeled.

I was with AVA since ijji as well. Really those were the golden days and gave me my first taste of a PC FPS game. I was also apart of the First Assault community and had a fun time with it. Had the opportunity to play in a few community hosted tournaments as well.

I just hope IS doesn't suffer the same problems that ruined AVA and First Assault.

I've been with Aeria Games for a while now (since 2012 to be exact) when they were still publishing AVA. The main problem I had with Aeria was how much they changed the game over the years and started implementing a P2W system.

Hopefully IS won't fall down the same route.

Debating on whether or not I should buy it now or later. I haven't played the game yet but I've seen enough gameplay to know that I would most likely enjoy it.

Is it worth it?

For me it made more sense to purchase it during the closed beta so that I could reserve my name but for me it was worth having unique items that others couldn't. Now I see that you've purchased it anyway xD

Yeah I thought about it for a while and decided it was a no brainer to buy it sooner rather than later.

Debating on whether or not I should buy it now or later. I haven't played the game yet but I've seen enough gameplay to know that I would most likely enjoy it.

Edit: Bought the founders pack. Apart of the club now I guess ≧◡≦