Posts by TheZumakeydom

Hello community I need to know what is the IP of the NA server in order to enable access in my corporate network, since I use an edge firewall that prevents me from connecting to the game.

Note: I have tested with a broadband and if it works, but I want to access the game through the corporate network since it is a dedicated channel that has no rejection and that the ping is much better.

Sincerely

Zumakeydom

:!:

Hey there!

These thread spammers don't affect the servers in any way since the forum is running on another plattform. That's nothing to worry about! ;) The server issues which we were facing during the last days was due to the portal maintenance which affect every Aeria Games game. (Gameservers were still up and running most of the time) ^^

Thank you for the clarification but if you must take into account timely report unplanned maintenance that is related to AERIA so as not to generate nonconformity or uncertainty in the users.

I noticed lately that the WEB service of the forum is having problems with the spam attack, I suggest to review the security problems of the WEB server, I suspect that this is why the game is constantly having unplanned maintenance to solve these problems.

I suggest to review this problem drastically and report a time out for the game until this problem is solved, so there is no atmosphere of uncertainty and little credibility when launching the game.

:thumbup:

Sincerely Zumakeydom

Spam IronSight.PNG

I think that it would solve the issue a little bit if a high ping rejection was implemented at times when it was playing, which would allow more fluency in the rooms.

That rule is implemented in warface

Ping high = room salt

In my opinion

meh just gonna play For honor ..... Dedicated servers are coming anyway for it :P

also i still don't get it how a login server fix can take THIS long.... big and way more complicated MMORPGs have less mainenance for waaay more serious issues ...

.... meh will come back next week....

Aeria should take some time and rethink a clearer date to release the open beta ... A maintenance of a portal should not take a week this generates doubts and nonconformity to users and could lose credibility. IronSight takes your time but do it well

Sinceramente

Zumakeydom

IronSight has a lot of potential but I think that things should be stabilized before going to release an open beta with so much problem in the availability of the service, this generates a bad image of stability and quality of service I hope I can contribute a lot to the game but you must keep in mind that guaranteeing a good service takes time and if IronSight wants to be up to the task it should be taken.

Sincerely Zumakeydom :!:

The server is suffering a denial attack of services

;(;(;(:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

You have a point but don't forget that the game is still in open beta for a reason.

They need to fix things like this before the game comes out.

I agree with you it is an open beta but they are failing to give continuity to the service, because we left a maintenance and on Sunday and Monday we were down too, I think they want before generating a bad image of the availability and availability of the game.

i try to install game 10 times always some file corrupt error shows up always different file error

i disable my antivirus still same

try to install in new folder in C drive

fresh download game 10 times and install 20 times

Hello Friend I see that you have had many problems with the installation of the game.

Try these alternatives:

1) Run this program in administrator mode whatever your operating system (32Bits or 64 Bits) and do a thorough cleaning of your applications and system registry and try downloading the game again.

Link1: REMOVED FROM VANILLA

2) In this thread is a link to the complete download of the game, try to use that method.

Link2: Can't download

Try and tell me

Sincerely

Zumakeydom

do you have netframework 3.5 or higher installed on your computer? The downloader needs this client to work properly. Usually it should install automatically but it properly got blocked by firewall or antivirus

Thank you for your timely comments, solve the problem of downloading the game by cleaning my DNS cache on the client and on the server that manages my output to the Internet.

Thanks...

hmm, that's definitelt weird. I'm also preparing a client to share but I still need some time to upload. What you can try though, is to run the downloader on another computer and then move the files on your computer.

Thank you for your timely comments, solve the problem of downloading the game by cleaning my DNS cache on the client and on the server that manages my output to the Internet.

hmm, that's definitelt weird. I'm also preparing a client to share but I still need some time to upload. What you can try though, is to run the downloader on another computer and then move the files on your computer.

I already try to do it on another computer with another internet service and still have the same problem

did your firewall or antivirus block the download or slmething of the sort? It looks to me that it didn't download the whole setup but I may be wrong though. Do you have netframework 3.5 or higher installed? That's also needed for the downloader to work

Thanks for your prompt response, I've already tried that, cleaning temporary and nothing is still unable to download the game.

I get the following error when I run and try to download the game.

Error IronSigth.PNG

Already probe:

1) Run it as administrator.

2) Download the new version of the installation wizard.

3) It's the first time I install it.

4) Never install any previous version (CBT)

5) My OS is Windows 10 X64 Version 1709

6) My free storage is 20 Gigas available

7) My location is Colombia South America.

Someone knows how to fix it

Sincerely

Zumakeydom

There are no alternatives to download the game.

If you did not try before, please do as I said.

It is NOT installed as I delete something that is not installed or you know where there are residual files when trying to install or download the game, because as soon as I execute the installation wizard I get the problem.

I see that you are not prepared for mistakes

There is no country block.

Therefore please try to uninstall and delete everything from the game. And then install it again.

It's the first time I tried to install the game because I had never installed

it There is another alternative of download or installation form.

My operating system is Windows 10 X64 Version 1709 Compilation 16299.192

Help me pls.