Posts by Mtrz

Imo, SND is a great ranked mode if u combine it with others, that's is the problem others mode are not included(obv i am not saying tdm as ranked game but secure the point could be a competitive mode)also the could add capture the flag to have 3 competitive game modes. Maybe if they promote ironsight as an eSport focused game they could catch more players... nowadays the most played games have a strong competitive scene, so that could be the key to promote the game. This game has a lot of good things like is f2p i didnt see anything of p2w(maybe i am wrong but i dont see any adventage in pay for skins) and is funny just need some balance in kills streaks and make a good ranked ladder

Ranked has kill-streaks however the community have been asking if this can be removed or at least custom matches can have options to disable them. The mode is only available for players that are leveled 10 or above and offers only the Search & Destroy game mode. For now ranked is only solo queue but there will be clan wars in future. Recommendation would be to try to play normal Search & Destroy before going into ranked and don't expect too much out of it as a lot of the time you're either vs the highest rank player or a literal fresh level 10 player.

Wow that doesnt sound good... well, this is a beta.. i hope they fix things and hear the community to make this game competitive bc i think it has potential if they the things well

Hi, i have been playing for a short time and i only found info from some months ago so i am not sure if that info it's still well bc the game could be updated. Are killstreaks allowed on ranked games?(like in normals for acummulation) Are there some restriction?(like level, weapons, accesories or whatever) I only saw SND mode, is that correct? and did the developers say something about had new game modes?(like secure the point i see potential in that game mode it's like hard point on cod but is interesting that if u do 2 bad respawns and all the enemy team is in the point u loose the round fast) Is ranked mode playable as premade or have any limit of ppl in premade? and finally, any recommendation/advice about ranks? I am not gonna play yet ranks but i would like to prepare myself a little to go ranks knowing a lot of things and dont ruin the game to anybody or atleast try it

Even though I have unlocked certain titles and emblems, many of them don't show when I equip them. When pressing the 'use' button I can hear the sound but nothing else happens. The issue keeps happening in particular with the "XXX Mastery" Titles for me. Anybody else noticed this? ?(

i reported that issue the last week, still i cant save my emblem and title, it not a big deal but i see ppl with their titles and embles and i want too

Nothing to hide here just having fun with a salty boy how no one support and tries to defend himself with bad arguments XD btw u dont moderate the forum so dont be rude if u post here u are expose to be replied if u only want to hear claps better go to ur cave again and let the community to argue freely. See u in the server GL HF

XD, maybe u are one of those players who leaves after die twice to dont loss his fabolous kda, i played lans too and as i said before if u dont play like a monkey they are "op" at all, obv if u face them in a short distance i should die it's how a smg works but kk u have the reason Scump, btw a yt video with some highlights doesnt proof anything XDXD i have 1 in mw3 throwing a knife which bounced in 2 different cars and killed an enemy and it doesnt make me a better player XDXD

pd: if 4 different ppl without cnxn between them say the same, maybe u are who is wrong

While I think that "point based" killstreaks aren't inherently better either, CaptainNoobles does have a point in regards to random deaths.

You don't trade kills in CoD, health regen is a lot stronger and the netcode truly favors low ping players. I would even go as far as to say that the CoD netcode creates fairer results, because it seems to run at a way higher effective tickrate (if the final killcam in Ironsight is what the server sees, it's pretty bad). Neither of these are true for Ironsight. In Ironsight, you die a lot more often than in CoD.

Ofc u die more, but how many time have u experienced this? *enemy hellbird on the air* permakilled on respawn, it finishes and here we go again *enemy hellbird on the air* i supose that we are dying more cause here we suffer more killstreaks attack than in cod for expample, the other point here the hp regen is lower, I see it like a different gameplay i feel like between cod and battlefield, u have a lot of action but u need to know when pause a little to recover, take a breath and go again

First of all, these are scorestreaks, not kill streaks. You can get them from going on a murderous rampage, from playing the objective, or if you can avoid the afk timer, from standing around doing largely nothing for 8 minutes. IronSight is a game based around obtaining more points, rather than just going for kills. Honestly, I prefer it this way. If you were to obtain offensive scorestreaks by obtaining kills rather than collecting points, no one would use the offensive drones. I think a killstreak system would require more luck than skill to obtain the higher tier drones such as a metal reaper, as that alone costs 4400 points, or 44 kills (100 points per kill in non SnD modes).

Theres a reason why in cod you dont get chopper gunner, ac130 or nuke in support streak. And people still use that offensive system.

This game is basically whoever gets hellbird and/or reaper more wins. Killstreaks requires skill not some luck that lets you have better ping than the others. Pretty sure you dont want the enemy to spam hellbirds

This. I have played competitive in cod with 100 ms and u can get killstreaks too u only need to play better than the other. For example dont run all the time cause u'll last more to aim, pre aim the hot sites of the map or just look at the minimap to control the respawn

Hi! i am going to create the "monetes army" i took that name from my stream followers, i want to start to play rank games when i get a better respawn comprehension and know well the map pool.I can speak spanish and english so dont be shy if u only speak one of them i can try to translate between all the members. I am not creating this to be the best but I want to try it or at least hardtry. If some of u wanna join and start to play premade just answer to this post or add me in game : MTRZ

I tried that but no, i select emblem and when i go to select the title de the emblem disappear :/, it's just something no too serious but annoying

Try entering another server just to change what you want, then go back to yours. That worked for me when this bug happened (I'm in SA but had to enter NA server to change loadout).

Just tried in all server and didnt work :(

I know, both are good in different situations, i'll prob buy ak bc i think that's better in more situations and the next one will be the famas

First of all, these are scorestreaks, not kill streaks. You can get them from going on a murderous rampage, from playing the objective, or if you can avoid the afk timer, from standing around doing largely nothing for 8 minutes. IronSight is a game based around obtaining more points, rather than just going for kills. Honestly, I prefer it this way. If you were to obtain offensive scorestreaks by obtaining kills rather than collecting points, no one would use the offensive drones. I think a killstreak system would require more luck than skill to obtain the higher tier drones such as a metal reaper, as that alone costs 4400 points, or 44 kills (100 points per kill in non SnD modes).

Given the lack of regional servers and general bad server stability and netcode, it would require luck to not get killed by the server issues before obtaining streaks. There would be nothing worse than obtaining 20 kills towards a hellbird in one life, just to get killed by someone with a red ping who has killed you before you can even see them

I understand ur point, it has an easy solution, improve the points for doing obejtives or decrease points for kills , basically I am proposing something similiar to the Black ops 2 system that combine well the kills and objetives to do the players play properly

I am between ak 47 and famas, i am still not bored bc i started to play few days ago so i dont have too many weapons and that's why i try to buy the best options at the beginning, ty for that full post it helped me a lot to priorize some Ar to others

its some server lag i believe, i used to have similar always after games for a while so i couldnt change loadouts right after games and i had to wait minute or 2

I tried that but no, i select emblem and when i go to select the title de the emblem disappear :/, it's just something no too serious but annoying

I didn't play ak-12 but I secure u that p90 and ar 57 aren't op, i have played vs a lo of them i didn't loss any challenges 100%hp.

PD: Let me give you a little tip from a competitive player, the KDA doesn't matter if u are not playing TDM, just get the objetive matter :D

Yep it's annoying to have 1209371204 killstreaks in the air at the same ppl bc they are free. Well they can do with the game whatever they want but it's important to give the feedback, mostly i saw they want to become this game an esport, so they'll need to catch a competitve community and this killstreaks mode doesnt help too much

I already have Scar-h and arx, i would like to save 40k to buy one with skin but idk what are better or are all balanced? and what skins do u think that are the prettier?

Hi(I'll edit the post when i have new thing to say), i have been playing for a few days and one of the "main" mistakes or wrong things is that everyone can get a hellbird without do a kills row, i feel the agressive kill streak rewards ppl and give them a lot of destruction power without deserve it. I dont know with it's part of this game or it's like something changeable. It's just my opinion, other thing that i dont understand it's the weapon reparation, i guess that it's to moderate the economy of the game but in first instance i dont enjoy it too much bc i need the gold to try new weapons.

add:During my last game I realized if u change ur class u loss all the killstreaks progession, that's a good point to put them like kills row than as acummulation of points during whole the game

add 2: I miss a capture the flag mode, i think that is one of the main mode in a good fps and would be fine to see it here specially for rankeds

Hi guys, i started to play yesterday and i got some titles, emblems and clothes but i select them and nothing happens, it makes the sound like "selected" but when i go back i dont have them equiped. DO u know if it's a bug or i haven't paid for them ?