Posts by TomokoVEVO

My opinion, if you do like crazy mods and you do it in private match’s, your fine, but if you endanger the players exprience in game that actually hurts the player base

Let’s take this in perspective, if I say that waffles are trash, I would suggest that waffles should be better. And you say I need to work on my reading compression

Suggesting that trash smells bad doesn't imply that you believe that trash should smell like lavender either. A stated fact does not necessarily induce an opinion on the topic. For real though, let's stop this pointless argument. I don't believe that the knife needs to be buffed.

If you say the knife is bad, you would want it to be good

You insinuatined that the knife should be godlike

You should work on your reading comprehension.

Person A claiming that they die to knifing too often and person B replying that the knife isn't actually that useful does not imply that person B thinks that the knife needs to be good.

Let’s take this in perspective, if I say that waffles are trash, I would suggest that waffles should be better. And you say I need to work on my reading compression

Shadow, ynow you haven’t played every match in this game

Situation: joined in a middle of a match, heard enemy blade drone is launched, next moment you are down and rage quit because you had no choices to survive.

Since when you join a map for a first time it take some time to load your character body and you cannot immediately run per example.

Situation 2: I remember my teammate performed 2 penta kills in a row using Hellbird at Dam map because whole enemy team was re-spawned at same wide open place a few times.

Go to a moderator EB125283-50E3-4C13-827F-07CD245F0BFB.jpeg

Since there is no censorship for Cyrillic (Russian) language so some people have no problems insulting and attacking other players using any words they want. I understand Russian language and understand what they post in a common chat... it looks disgusting.

I suggest to block Cyrillic characters support until/if...

Proof screenshots could be provided by request...

Oh some people said some “BaD wOrDs” who gives one

good, I would like to know if they could put the blue FAMAS back on sale because before the update I had planned to buy it, but after the new update it could not be bought but through a chest that has to be bought with real money, and the truth that I do not have money to invest in a game, but please put again the FAMAS blue color for sale for 100 crystals that is what it cost, but for 12 hours that this I sell it in offers since I long for that recolor, well I hope you can help me with that, thanks.

PSDT: my name in the game is TheBonudiZz

Why was I notified this?

There will always be balancing coming to the game. Our developers are taking player opinion as well as statistics of weapons to balance weapons.

I would like to know what exactly caused recent MP5, Vector and p90 an increase of rate of fire? I have not seen somebody has asked for that and those weapons were pretty popular before...For me it causes even more lags.

The vector was trash before and then became good

First of all, they need to fix the game to put on steam, and you cried like a baby about there having no ranked, it’s one or those “ you get what you get and you don’t throw a fit” so shut up

Also AVA has nothing to do with ironsight

You should have lower expectations for F2P games because there cheaper to make and there made by smaller studios

Lower Expectations? Warframe, Path Of Exile, TF2, Paladins, Dota 2, War Thunder, Ring Of Elysium,. There are some pretty big games that rival full price titles and exceed expectations for lots of people as "F2P" You can't use it a s an excuse for game devs being incompetent / lazy.

Like i said, I am aware that Ironsight is a smaller dev team so im not expecting anything fast or AAA. I just want proper communication and an improving game.

seems good except tf2 had been paid for 4 years

Your acting like it’s a 60$ full price milllatary cod game CHILL OUT

Yeah so? I and many others have spent money to support the devs. Just because it’s f2p doesn’t leave them off the hook.

I have no problems with waiting or delays but the devs need to communicate it at the very least.

You should have lower expectations for F2P games because there cheaper to make and there made by smaller studios

Stop doing these stupid*** multi paragraph essays where each paragraph is 8 sentences is saying the exact same thing

Your acting like it’s a 60$ full price milllatary cod game CHILL OUT

Except, it's not a rant. It's an observation. And I'm not ranting over the forums. I've used a lot of photoshop, I've used a lot of GIMP2. I know how easy it is to make something like that since official tutorials exist to literally do the exact thing you have just done. I'm just sayin, make something unique. Something special. Something that really says "I made this". Something that when people look at it will go "oh wow, that looks so cool", and not react in a way that I have.

Sounds good from there, but if you really think about it. All your comments could’ve been condensed by just one word. “Unoriginal”. You blurted out all this unnecessary derogatory nonsense that could’ve saved both of us time by just saying “Unoriginal”. And yes, it’s a rant.

AKA he is rambaling and whining like a *****

Yeah but I don’t like the challenge and the ironsights should be from COD4 but NOO they had to go MW2 its why I use clear sight or red dot

The big problem with that is, if they straight up used the ironsights or made ironsights similar to the ones the AK had in MW1, then there wouldnt be much originallity to it. At least they sorta tried something different to change the pace a bit

Y’know The iron sights in COD4 are more accurate to the AK47

Generic, yeah, i agree there. The ironsights aren't too bad, they just take some getting used to. As I said, in IronSight, its one of those weapons that's hard to really use effectively. I like the challange

Yeah but I don’t like the challenge and the ironsights should be from COD4 but NOO they had to go MW2 its why I use clear sight or red dot

Loot boxes exist to provide random reward for putting time and effort into the game

As for the knife, it literally looks like you used a gradient sweep to have a smooth transition from one colour to another. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look bad, but it's hardly something special, and unfortunately chances are it's unlikely to be added to the game unless there's another knife design comp at some point (or if the devs see this and want to look smug)

Lol, loosen up bud. I understand your desire to try know how EVERYTHING is made, and how you believe your derogatory comments are necessary. But at this point, it’s not criticism nor is it constructive. You are actually just ranting all over the forums for no apparent reason, loosen up buddy. No need to be so uptight.

Exeatly( sorry if I misspelled it),