Posts by JayDesigns

Alrighty my dude, I understand fully where you are coming from, but like I said previously. The way your “observations” are worded, surely makes it seems as if you are furiously ranting for not much of a valid reason. But yes, I can agree the designs were far from original, but then again there were various ways you could’ve approached your point.

Lol, loosen up bud. I understand your desire to try know how EVERYTHING is made, and how you believe your derogatory comments are necessary. But at this point, it’s not criticism nor is it constructive. You are actually just ranting all over the forums for no apparent reason, loosen up buddy. No need to be so uptight.

Except, it's not a rant. It's an observation. And I'm not ranting over the forums. I've used a lot of photoshop, I've used a lot of GIMP2. I know how easy it is to make something like that since official tutorials exist to literally do the exact thing you have just done. I'm just sayin, make something unique. Something special. Something that really says "I made this". Something that when people look at it will go "oh wow, that looks so cool", and not react in a way that I have.

Sounds good from there, but if you really think about it. All your comments could’ve been condensed by just one word. “Unoriginal”. You blurted out all this unnecessary derogatory nonsense that could’ve saved both of us time by just saying “Unoriginal”. And yes, it’s a rant.

Hopefully this goes in the game, but on a unrelated note, why the heck is there loot boxes? There’s loot boxes only for the sake of adding loot boxes

Loot boxes exist to provide random reward for putting time and effort into the game

As for the knife, it literally looks like you used a gradient sweep to have a smooth transition from one colour to another. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look bad, but it's hardly something special, and unfortunately chances are it's unlikely to be added to the game unless there's another knife design comp at some point (or if the devs see this and want to look smug)

Lol, loosen up bud. I understand your desire to try know how EVERYTHING is made, and how you believe your derogatory comments are necessary. But at this point, it’s not criticism nor is it constructive. You are actually just ranting all over the forums for no apparent reason, loosen up buddy. No need to be so uptight.

I recognise those as just default overlay effects from GIMP 2. it's alright looking, but on a scale of An Original Idea to The War Z, it's definitely down at the bottom

Gimp lol, that’s a low blow. But hey, your whole last statement was almost completely wrong. The skin was made by an excessive use of a brush, and the skins were referenced by Weaponized 115 skin from Black ops 2. I appreciate the feedback though!

Here’s a couple designs I created for the Christmas skin design! Feedback is wanted!

(ps: this is my first time ever designing a gun, bare with me!)

What’s your favorite?

Drop some requests! I need practice. 😝

My submissions for the XMAS Weapon Design! Tell me which one is your favorite! Constructive criticism is welcomed :)