Posts by AurumHunter

My brother has been banned in this forum almost unjustly, then he contacted the support, and support clearly unbanned it.

Wanna laugh? I think so... He didn't post anything, didn't answer to some PM or answer to others' post and today he tried to enter and : "Permaban" .

Ahahaahahahaahah obvious to say that my brother contacted support again. The guy that made this is gonna get slapped I guess, for the second time.

It looks like they've fixed this issue in the latest update to the asian version. So, hopefully, it won't be long until it is implemented here too.

Asian version will be the end of EU-NA, like you can see your own, Asian version is improved and updated, while this one is in this failuring state from months/years.

Is not that they don't know how to play, is that they are very frustrated bcs can't get kills in tdm and play only for kills in those "objective modes" to get some kills easier.

This makes me laugh as fk, rightly today I found a one "player" named Grosmile that kept only playing for kills and at the end said:"you are noobs, watch your kds!"

(he took 0 resources and played vector ahahahahhahahah)

He's more than rank 100, must precisate-

I feel bad for you, knowing that you are wasting so much time in a dead game to have "gold skins" of the same weapons lol

Literally any other game will ensure you some sellable skins for good real money with such a big timeplay, and in the meanwhile them are not so dead-full of issues like this one.

True.. i'll switch to Call of duty when they release the new one.

if there's a few things call of duty actually can do, is they'll nerf weapons within 6 months if OP.

iron sight cant even balance anything within a year.

Is not just balancing of weapons but also improving modes or correcting bugs, this game is not enhanced from years lol

it is true that the secondary weapons have the same kills as a primary, but they do very well, kard and px4 for me are difficult to put and complete the challenge, but at the moment 9/11 with secondary weapons in gold! the eagle, crossbow, shotgun and jackhammer make it better that certain primary weapons

I feel bad for you, knowing that you are wasting so much time in a dead game to have "gold skins" of the same weapons lol

Literally any other game will ensure you some sellable skins for good real money with such a big timeplay, and in the meanwhile them are not so dead-full of issues like this one.

1. people should just take uav recon or uav jammer so there s no variety due to this meta. 2. where we find peoples to play tournament if can't play a single match in some modes for half hour?

I'm sorry but can't be optimistic, the game is dead asf in EU so yeah, maybe just talk for NA bcs EU is dead-

Some of the achievments are also insane as **** every weapon requires 1700 kills for tier 5 emblem - this takes me on average 6-8 hoursh with every weapon.

BUT SECONDARY REQUIRES SAME AMOUNT OF KILLS

just like utility - seriously insane theres no balancing regarding achievements

You are right, it's ridiculus to make 1820 kills with mgl320 for example, same amount of ak47 LOL

I Did around 500 kills ,on that weekend ,only got 30k gold ,10 chips and 2 monkey boxes,so where is the rest ?! Anyone else got that problem ? I would have written a support ticket ,but the new "system" is just confusing as heck ! I want my stuff,lol,im feelin scammed. pls help:!:

This time I made more than 1000 kills only with primary weapon (I used its number of kills as count) and they sent me 600+ kills reward ahahahahah incredible

Hi,

So I went to buy AP with my PayPal 1150AP for $10 and the page said I can't buy it as a first time buy. What is up? Also the 2 page does not expand.

Thanks for any help.

I suggest you to buy other games with that money.

Imagine flexing a common penta with LMG when the issue is before or after the penta.

This game is actually ridiculus, for EU is also more than ridiculus.

Trade killing is not anymore a thing, Rankeds are 0, netcode is still very bad and who has better ping is incredibly advantaged and yes, can happen that you get killed behind walls frequently. Other upgrades since last year, mm no one I guess.

Rankeds won't never return guessing like they keep excluding and kicking peoples instead of praying them to remain in the game. This game is now only a realty for Asia, we can just forget to play it in a good way, more than probably.

Stop crying pls, is evidently that you swear to god for this guy's skills. Yesterday, in his stream, you litterally got humiliated by him live, almost 15-2 during only one single match, then bro, gitgud or unistall or anyway just stop crying.

Oooooh! You are wearing such a cute TGang/T0kzik fan bib! Please tell, where can i buy it?! :love:

Eng pls, and stop making/using different accounts, we all know you are the same person : "we the people live free or die" LOL get a life pls, and don't let me be rude then stop "talking to me".

Well, the good news is that you can complete all of the rewards on the Iron pass without touching ranked as long as you complete your dailies.

Personally, I avoid ranked like the plague. It's everything I hate about SnD on steroids.

No bro I'm talking about the quests' rewards, there are 3 rewards about winning ranked matches and one of them consists in Chips, that's what I was aiming to. Btw I must say that I'm more sorry about the fact that I also can't play ranked matches against/with peoples of my same level (almost around).

I'm not gonna say that this is not fair, is right that peoples will make a group to play together and have fun, but seriously: I just played 4 ranked matches, waiting almost 10-15 mins each to start 'em and I got all the 4 times a group of peoples that (after have checked) are in the top 10 while i'm like around position 300.

Now, I know that the playerbase is small so this will probably happen frequently (with this I mean : big gap among the players) but seriously how am I supposed to complete tasks of ironpass regarding victories in Ranked if I can only play against peoples too much strong rather than me?! I will be forced to not complete them, basically, and is also a pity that I can't play ranked with peoples around my same rank and enjoy them too.

Did I play Tokzik yesterday? I honestly don't know. I know I lost a game to some TGang players but I don't remember if he was there. It wouldn't surprise me if he did beat me though. There's a lot of players that are better than I am, and Tokzik is one of them.

Bit weird for you to be flexing about someone else's skill though, isn't it?

Stop crying, you are just embarassing yourself OhEmBot

Imagine thinking that others do the same childish things that you do :_) But no my friend, I'm sorry, not all the peoples all over the world are childish like you or your similars. Imagine also switching the topic to "the video disliked" from "the video removed without any reason legit/provided". Pls keep doing , all this is so much fun.

I must edit it too: Imagine also hating someone just because you think that he's another person that you hate LOOOOOOL this is insanely :feelsbadkid: because man should be unappropriated, atleast I hope, I can't even imagine you are more than 12-13 because you seriously act like a child of this age, my friend.

Imagine getting this worked up about anything.

I think I'm beginning to see why you don't think the community is friendly.. and it has nothing to do with the community.

Stop crying pls, is evidently that you swear to god for this guy's skills. Yesterday, in his stream, you litterally got humiliated by him live, almost 15-2 during only one single match, then bro, gitgud or unistall or anyway just stop crying.

Imagine thinking that others do the same childish things that you do :_) But no my friend, I'm sorry, not all the peoples all over the world are childish like you or your similars. Imagine also switching the topic to "the video disliked" from "the video removed without any reason legit/provided". Pls keep doing , all this is so much fun.

I must edit it too: Imagine also hating someone just because you think that he's another person that you hate LOOOOOOL this is insanely :feelsbadkid: because man should be unappropriated, atleast I hope, I can't even imagine you are more than 12-13 because you seriously act like a child of this age, my friend.

The video was originally removed from the discord channel because of the clickbait title suggesting the presence of hackers. Tokzik then slightly changed the name to less imply this, and upon review, the video was allowed to stay.

Calm yourself, please

The video has been removed again for twice (totally 3 times). Anyway, the guy still hasn't had any warning/infos provided about his video being removed and this is what I was talking about majorly, this shows how there's no rules but only some kids abusing the mute/kick/ban/remove posts' buttons. Infact one element named "Kustard" (people with level 100+ account or something like, then anyone would expect a more mature/correct people behind) typed under the video several times "Sh-t vid" and no-one took care of him, also if they saw it and this has been reported. Perfect example of abusing power, basically someone is hating this guy and he's getting witch-hunted by this "team of boyscouts", keyboards warriors in a discord's server of an almost (not happy about it) dead game.

I'm real calm btw, there's no needing to ask me to calm myself, believe me, is not for an internet topic that I can lose my mind.

LOL what do you mean "your video". I never made a video, never had a Twitch or Youtube channel, then I will just laugh hard if you think I'm that guy but undercover.

Imagine getting this worked up about people disliking someone else's video.

Fake as f. The video has been removed from the discord server's channel #videos for atleast 3 times providing no informations or motivations to this guy, and having nothing wrong in it; at same time one person named "Kustard" kept saying "sh_t vid" under the video and nothing happened also after moderator were online and seeing the chat (they were talking in that channel as well). I can't call an action like this otherwise than toxic. Also, is a known fact that the discord server is populated by 3-4 nerds that jump right and left among their account to insult peoples and to "bully" them, forcing them in ending up answering them with same word and then? The nerds have no punishments while the poor witch-hunted people will be removed from the server. Anyway the community remain also toxic regarding the game, there's no chance to see someone real fair, mostly the high levels are the most frustrated, crying or saying "ez", according to what is happening, meanwhile I would expect some more respect and brain coming from those high levels but is not this way. There are also high levels like Hid3x or something like this name, that is one of the partners, keep saying trash in chat and/or keep being proud of the fact that he plays in group of 5-6 level 100-500 like it was a thing to be high leveled, talking mostly in german, because he can't speak/understand english as well (that's really childish, luckly they are a party of bots then is not a problem when you found 'em). I could continue saying several other things that go very very wrong but I've to go atm, see you

Imagine getting this worked up about people disliking your video.

LOL what do you mean "your video". I never made a video, never had a Twitch or Youtube channel, then I will just laugh hard if you think I'm that guy but undercover.

So I got banned from discord without any warning, or not even a kick? I've clearly done nothing wrong, it just feels weird how I instantly got banned, without a reason. I really want to get unbanned, and know when news like patch, and events are? I just uploaded a meme in general, and just got banned.. I expected to get a warning first, or just a kick.. But I guess that's not how your moderators work. So please I would be pleased if you could unban me, I really enjoy the game.. :/

My brother gets banned too almost without a reason but he decided to leave the game rather than keep staying/dealing with such a "persons".

Anyway I'm not in the server of discord but I keep myself informed about news coming here, do the same-