Posts by Mike_Masaki

1. Battle rifles = marksman rifle

2. We have them

Battlerifles are always full auto

Marksman rifles are generally semi auto

so no there not the same litterally a small wiki search could tell you otherwise.

Ohh yea because i was totally bitching about weapon damage before this

<message removed>

The reason i'm complaining now is because of the ohh so fucking amazing "skills" little scrubs use with submachineguns with more then 30 rounds in the fucking clip. which reminds me you know whats even more "amazing" then your clear lack in observation skills. the fact that the AR-57 is considered a SMG when it's actually a carbine firing PDW ammunition.

ohh you know what makes the fact that it's an SMG even better? BETTER MOBILITY! HIGHER RATE OF FIRE! at the slight cost of what might as well be one less HP dealt every round fired.

You want to know why i'm suddenly bitching about SMG dmg?

hmmm gee it might be because although they deal less dmg compared to rifles they fire faster and have higher mobility in a game where ADSing is effectivly pointless unless you've for some reason decided to use the sniper rifles. and by the way no they aren't "garbage" sure they where probably better in a past version but better isn't always balanced. where they are now is actually pretty bloody balanced.

so your pathetic attempt at insulting me is now "garbage" as you say sniper rifles are.

or do i have to break every single paragraph into five more to get it through your pathetically thick skull?

Hey it's me the guy that's liked and hated by effectivly everyone at the same time.

Heres a bland introduction semi-new to the game etc, etc ok nope enough fooling around onto suggestions

1: Nerf hipfire

Simple straight forward make it a CQC only thing and slightly worse then ADSing simple and done.

(backstory behind this: Used the MP5 and P90 recently and jesus... i only have to ADS at long range to get a kill like really?)

2: Reduce SMG Dmg

So... i know the P90 and AR-57 fire the 5.7x28mm Micro-rifle round but like... why? why does there dmg feel on par with every other AR in the game at any range when it should honestly feel like a oversized rock hitting you in the head at extreme range. yet anyone with any recoil control skills can probably leave an enemy with low health if not usually kill them with an SMG even if said lad is using an assault rifle.

(Backstory: I love getting killed by an AR-57 from across the map after spawning in ten seconds ago... it get's even lovlier when there even more cleaver at spawn trapping.)

3: Remove softpoint rounds

Ok really? just really? so we not only have the ability to change what soft of round where firing which is cool but we got this? it's already a pain in the @ss to line up a shot when there are people drop-shotting with SMG's and 1000 RPM assault rifles do we really need to be punished even more with airpunch every time where hit? the lil shite could probably shoot me in the foot and my guy would flinch like he just got hit by a 50 BMG round and magically survived. like really? AP rounds yea sure keep thoughs they take atleast a small amount of skill but this ammo type is built purelly for noobs so i'd recommend ether removing it or at the very least changing it's effect from "send your camera all over the place" to "ehh your character flinches once every five soft point rounds shoved into yer skin. or even better make them resemble actual hollow point rounds. and make it so that they deal more dmg on human targets rather then armor targets at the sacrifice of ya can't really do a single thing against armored targets.

(backstory: a bunch of AR-57 dropshotting n00bs using softpoint rounds playing SECURE POINT and spawn trapping like the lil shites they are.)

4: Slightly more balanced weapon classes

ok so... be honest here do SMG's deal dmg just short of most AR's? if the answer is yes then it's time to pull through with this recommendation

AR's are the standard weapon class they should deal moderate or high dmg when compared to everything else but sniper rifles.

SMG's are usually short barrel automatic weapons that chamber Pistol or sub-rifle ammunition they don't hit very hard but there shat out quite rapidly. they should deal low - moderate dmg but fire faster then a ricers exahust "mod" on crack

LMG's these lads are long barreled full auto heavy hitting but generally slow. they should feel slower then a bedtime lulaby but hit harder then a city bus modified for track racing with Military grade armor plating.

Sniper rifles. these giant boomsticks are quite nice and where there at now feels reasonable... i hate the PSG-1 (which i'v finally had the chance to use) but it is a 308mm semi auto sniper with a 6X scope so me hating it because it isn't a one shot to the chest is basically me complaning about how bad my aim is at times.

5: "ThEmEmEs" -raiden

right so... as it currently stands we only have four (primary) weapon classes. but there are actually like fifty in reality allow me to list them off...

1: Carbines: Light rifles meant for CQC these lads basically killed SMG's... Example: M4Sopmod

2: Assault rifles: Moderate weight rifles meant to hit moderatly hard and at a moderate range. Example: M16A3

3: Battle rifles: Usually heavy rifles that hit about as hard as marksman rifles theses lads can usually be used as short range snipers or long range assault rifles. Example: SCAR-HMK17

4: SMG's: Light weight automatic weapon that usually fire Pistol rounds they don't hit very hard but if you have to worry about armor penetration over hitting the lad then you're a bit to far from the target. Example: MP5

5: PDW's: Ultra light Automatic weapons that usually fire custom made calibers that penetrate armor with ease but don't have much range. they hit hard and fast but generally kick like hell. example: P90

6: Light machineguns: Heavy weight heavy hitting automatic weapons that usually fire AR or BR ammo from drum mags or belts these lads weigh a fair bit and are slugishly slow but hit harder then being hit with some drunk old mans cane.

7: Marksman rifles: Bridging the gap between Battle rifle and sniper rifle these lads usually chamber rounds similar to battlerifles. which can range from 5.56x45mm up to 308 (7.62x51mm) they hit hard not as hard as sniper rifles but still pretty hard these lads are always semi auto some come with full auto capability but kick too hard to be fired in full auto often... ohh wait thats the FN FAL in a nutshell when it was first made because THE BLOODY YANKS SAID 308 IS DA BEST! (and before you complain to me about using the word "yank" i'd like to say i'm american and honestly think that said insult was kinda deserved for ruining NATO's standards for a short time period after WWII)

8: Sniper rifles: The best of them all the sniper rifles... most are bolt action but some strive to be different and fire in semi auto what ever your choice in rifle most hit harder then a PS4 being launched from a cannon that happened to be on crack and steroids at the time of firing. and as such most are a one shot kill to pretty much anything but the foot.

YES! ITS SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HIPFIRE A PYTHON PAST KNIFE STABBING DISTANCE WITHOUT MISSING TWO - THREE SHOTS!

(mostly mucking around with the fake rage there)

Well somewhat its a 50 - 50 chance if your unloading the thing, if you're pacing your shots's then it's a 75 - 25 chance. and yes i want a red dot or better iron sights for the bloody thing because pistol sights unlike there real life equivalent are usually a pain in the rear to use.

I literally run around with Python only in some games and top frag by only hipfiring... it's not 50/50 chance at all lol. It hits where you aim pretty much since the spread is so small.

*uses python in hipfire past like five feet. hipfire reticle dead on. fires. miss. fires. miss. fires. Ohh wow you hit his foot. fires. miss. fires. hey look ya hit the lad in the stomach hitbox because of course the lungs are apart of the digestive system. fires. miss. reloads. dies because Hipfire Softround SMG's are the meta.*

Still never understood why people want attachments on a secondary... Are you really unable to hipfire a python and not miss all your shots?

YES! ITS SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HIPFIRE A PYTHON PAST KNIFE STABBING DISTANCE WITHOUT MISSING TWO - THREE SHOTS!

(mostly mucking around with the fake rage there)

Well somewhat its a 50 - 50 chance if your unloading the thing, if you're pacing your shots's then it's a 75 - 25 chance. and yes i want a red dot or better iron sights for the bloody thing because pistol sights unlike there real life equivalent are usually a pain in the rear to use.

it's usually potrayed as a high RPM ultra accurate carbine when it really f**king isn't atleast not to the extent it's usually at in all games it stars in.

That's really what I personally love about the ACR. I guess you have a point, since the SG 553, M4 ACC M and K2C are already laser beams to a certain extent. We don't need another.

ayy that and the current lazers need to be shoved apart from each other just a bit more as the only major difference is dmg and range. not saying that there not different enough but when you're going against any of the three they feel like the same gun shooting you... the M4 ACC should be a mid range gun the SG553 a CQC gun and the K2 a long range weapon but not like a sniper rifle grade long range weapon...

Is it more fun to Camp the bots on Recource Takeover, playing dead on Secure point or run into the point on Downtown to die?

Or is it more FUN to frag everyone?

So i think the kills are more Fun and you?

Im only playing TDM for Kills but i want to play something else too so let people play what they want and if you lose because they didn't played on the objective get over it you did your part thats all what counts.

Fun? yes. but so is kicking the enemy teams @rse within the first two minutes of a three minute round by having two or three lads on the point the entire time. is it probably mean? yea probably but everyone already knows that if one lad enjoys something someone else probably suffered in one way shape or form. ^ ^

If you are the team sniper, you do not have the obligation to stay within the point.

*one assault sniper armed with a 5X scope and R93 later* "hey guys i got the point and got a few dozen kills" - mike

not trying to be a @ss but there are snipers out there who actually like taking the point and keeping it.

Right? like i said if people want kills go play TDM where the sole objective is to go slaughter the enemy team with meta weapons and like.

even i get so pissed at lads who play objective purely for the kills at times which usually leads me to playing TDM for a match or two so that i can get my rage out by spraying half the team full of the P90's 5.7x28mm ammo...

CRTs and 4:3 will rule the world one day.

Just you saying CRT makes me wish my CRT TV. was it good? compared to modern TV's probably not it couldn't play most games over a specific aspect ratio it had noticable stutter at times and it's refresh rate was probably sh!t but i grew up using it. and i kinda liked it even though it was a 90's color TV rather then something made in the 21st century...

one F in chat is one CRT TV saved and upgraded.

probably not but hey CRT TV's and other electronics where kinda the sh!t back when they where around.

Thats what they've done already. it's what all games do infact... the MP7 is to some extent a full auto oversized pistol with a stock. same with the MP9 / TMP and let's not forget the Mini-Uzi even if it isn't in the game. most label it as a primary.

not all lol

"not all lol" it doesn't have to be all games it's most games and most don't even get the chance to play all gaems so most don't even know that an uzi and MP7 are just glorified OP box mag feed pistols.

Except that Ironsight is not a realistic FPS set in the near future. It's a very arcadey FPS that is very casual and very forgiving.

Thank you many people don't seem to get that it's an arcade shooter like cod and the only realistic thing is the in gaem weapons. and even then i'm pretty sure the US has yet to make a bullpup 50BMG M82 rifle that magically takes two shots to kill over one.

giving you a like and some praise. ^ ^

No it isn't

no%2Bit%2Bain%2527t.JPG

In fact it's locked to be at the default 100% size when i have it at 1280 x 720 which is perfect for everything but this games launcher apparently so yea...

U using 720p in 2k18?

Yes. because i totally have a "Ultra high powered gaming PC" when in reality i'v got a moderate grade office computer that can run most games with little but still noticable lag / stutter

that and i grew up on the older win 7 variants so 1220 x 720 is bae to me...

Thats what they've done already. it's what all games do infact... the MP7 is to some extent a full auto oversized pistol with a stock. same with the MP9 / TMP and let's not forget the Mini-Uzi even if it isn't in the game. most label it as a primary.

Such spammy mc spammer...

That issue you have has nothing to do with the launcher being "too big". It's your own personal windows scaling settings being higher than 100% lmao

No it isn't

no%2Bit%2Bain%2527t.JPG

In fact it's locked to be at the default 100% size when i have it at 1280 x 720 which is perfect for everything but this games launcher apparently so yea...

Pretty difficult without a proxy program as otherwise you're effectivly region locked... and... i just got another idea... i'll make a post about it sometime later...

You can select which server you will join in the launcher, but it's on auto by default (of course, it directs you to the nearest one).

which i didn't know about because my PC is set to 1280 x 720 resolution over 19 whatever...

Remove this mode from your list if you want to keep your sanity. You have been warned ^^

Oof ususally just play it because it's fun or theres a challenge for it but the fact that people are just like "yo dawg we heard you like roaming so where giving you points for roaming in an objective mode...

2nd: No more region lock.

What i mean by this is that the game doesn't let you select the server that you're playing on and as such it's effectivly region locked. people who play on NA can't play on EU and vice versa. allowing the ability to select which server you join ether after logging into the game or on the launcher would be quite nice as it means if i stay up until 11 AM on NA servers i can always join EU or asia servers (if there are any. someone please tell me what servers we have i know we have SA NA and EU thats it.)

:/

6vz2tfX.png

And where in game would this be? ?(

Edit:

Never mind it's Something i'm unable to reach because the launcher just HAS to take up half my screen

HEY DEVS MAKE THE LAUNCHER SMALLER FOR US PEOPLE STILL USING 1280 x 720!

Hey it's mike aka the forum spammer here. aka the i'm still a rookie here. and heres something that isn't cosmetic or weapon related but rather related to game improvments so let's head in ehh?

1st: Nerf hipfire.

Don't make it unviable but please make it so that SMG's (and PDW's) can't just kill you from a moderate range without ADSing. as it's kinda BS getting killed by an AR-57 or MP5 from a mid range engagement simply because they hipfired 20 rounds down range into me. that being said a sort of hipfire pattern with a little bit of bullet deviation would be good to see

2nd: No more region lock.

What i mean by this is that the game doesn't let you select the server that you're playing on and as such it's effectivly region locked. people who play on NA can't play on EU and vice versa. allowing the ability to select which server you join ether after logging into the game or on the launcher would be quite nice as it means if i stay up until 11 AM on NA servers i can always join EU or asia servers (if there are any. someone please tell me what servers we have i know we have SA NA and EU thats it.)

Edit for my second request: Seeing as this is already a feature i have a different request... allow better support for people still using 1280 x 720 resolution as it's QUITE annoying having to switch to 1920 x 1080 just to select a server seeing as i'm someone who wants to be able to read ohh i don't bloody know... the names of my desktop shortcuts without having to lean in... and before people ask "am i blind" yes to some extent i am but even when i'm wearing my glasses it's a massive pain in the bumper simply because it's text is smaller then the text in a sherlock holmes book!

3rd: slightly reduced time to kill

as it stands you can die in literally seconds. is that R E A L I S T I C ! ? yea but it's also boring... it kinda takes the fun out of the game. i mean why bother running an assault rifle when SMG's will just spray hipfire kill you in 0.5 seconds? it makes it kinda boring and the games "meta" weapons pretty apparent...

If you're having trouble to change your equipment, open boxes, collect rewards etc, just enter the NA server and do that, pretty simple.

Pretty difficult without a proxy program as otherwise you're effectivly region locked... and... i just got another idea... i'll make a post about it sometime later...

PLAY THE F**KING OBJECTIVE! IF YOU WANT TO GET KILLS AND NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE GET THE F**K OUT OF THE OBJECTIVE GAME MODE AND PLAY TEAM F**KING DEATH MATCH!

if you couldn't tell already i'm quite annoyed if not actually mad at how many people don't even bother with the objective until the last twenty or so seconds or unless the enemies about to win. honestly i feel players should actually be punished for roaming...

That was after the dev's fucked with it and updated it even though IT WAS ok at launch

nah i played until server closed and still the same as before

Same as before EHH!? yea it's not like they threw in a few dozen net code changes to attempt to fix something that was ok at start. it's also not like weapon classes where fixed to specific operators until a later update. and it's not like they added even worse sh!t until after launch or anything.

do you have more play time then me yea sure but it seems you lack even the most basic of observation skills.

Oh come one. Soldiers with blades? Its not warframe. Would be better with shovel or another knife like bayonet m9, or some folder knife etc..

Some of which i suggested... guys i don't want to sound like an @ss but it seems you aren't reading everything and are simply reading the first two or three out of twenty...

Ohh my f**king god mate. i said that realistically speaking a PDW's an oversized secondary i wasn't asking for them to become a secondary! i don't want to be an @ss but do you even read everything?

Swords are useless against drones!

What this game really needs is a one hit kill sniper slingshot with a variable scope!

TRUE! i'v used the R93 for a while now and it's useless against drones... we need a 50BMG sniper rifle that fire's HE EMP rounds or something. make it an amazing anti-infantry weapon and make it one - two sh

It's supposed to be a realistic FPS set in the near future... Anime isn't real and we don't use swords in battle in 2018 (as mentioned in your other suggestions post).

Still set in the future. and where mercs not the actual military. mercs have few if any real regulations so to be quite fair the fact that our starting weapons are a K2 an MP5 and a german hunting rifle along aside a 1911 and an asian knife is a stretch. most PMC's and mercs prefer the all to well know AK47 / AKM or the AR-15's. and to be even more blunt the fact that we can buy any weapon at the same cost is quite unrealistic as things like the AK are dirt cheap while things like the K2 and M4 are quite costly. sure there not the most costly but there up there...

that also being said if this WAS realistic can someone explain as to why the R93 is an insta kill to the chest when logistically speaking it would be a two shot kill at the very least seeing as it fires an altered 22 long rifle round which despite it's name is less powerful then a 9x19mm round in effectivly all cases. and if it's ultra realistic can someone also explain why the M82 bullpup which fires 50 BMG require two shots to the chest to kill when to be quite fair it would rip ones chest off in a single shot.

my point being this isn't exactly realistic this is an arcade shooter with real life weapons... like the cod series. or to some small extent the battlefield franchise but without levelation and in CQC maps.

and ontop of all my points if this is realistic then what with all the cyber VR gear that suddenly ends up being so advanced yet cheap enough mercs can buy it with ease after a few paychecks? i mean i'm not trying to be an @rse but i will admit i'm being nitpicky...

but my point remains it uses real weapons but isn't realistic in anything except POSSIBLY time to kill which is also slightly unrealistic...

Pls stahp trying to turn this into s4 league

I tried to influence the game to turn it into a slower-paced game like Counter-Strike, where HP doesn't regenerate and people actually need to learn to aim and control spread, aka a meaningful game with, a future, probably even a competitive scene, but look how that turned out...

ooof

i don't want to say that was a bad idea but seeing as this game is kinda trying to be an alternative to Cod that probably would feel out of place

says the lad who suggested animu clothes...

looking forward to the tactical bras xD jokes apart, apart thanks for the feedback. I can already guarantee that if the developers start working on only what you suggested they would take few months for half of it xD Else, good suggestions

"Tac bra's it not only seduces all male foes it also hold a few Scar-H mag's... get yours at HQ today"

lmao actually... i mean... perhaps a nod to my joke in some form or another would be cool but i think that being able to customize the color, shape, size, material of something that probably won't be seen in gameplay. (unless for some reason we get a shirtless option...) is probably very low on any form of priority list. although it'll probably please females... (and pervs... kek)

and yea all my ideas... probably half a month to 20 or so day's atleast. and thats to get it modeled not animated and implimented that it's self would probably take a month even with people staying up 24 hours to do there job. so yea i don't expect any of my ideas to be implimented and i sure ain't expecting them all to be implimented that and the community seems to object to otaku's even though there are a few of us playing... like really i know this ain't anime but if this was this would be ghost in the shell but without cyber brains and the like...

Ayy i didn't have many when it first officially took off i didn't like the update that made operators limited to specific classes though... i mean sure it's unlikely the major's going to use more then an SMG but customizability even if slightly unbalanced is always a plus in my book

Well i heard a lot of people said the netcode sucked

That was after the dev's fucked with it and updated it even though IT WAS ok at launch

Spoiler alert Sub machine Guns and Personal defense weapons are different

The Machine pistol 5 is a Sub machinegun it fire's 9x19mm (ocassionally 10mm) and is smaller then a rifle and most carbines but clearly larger then a pistol

The F**king horrible sucssesor to the MP5 people know as the MP7 however is a personal defense weapon which is usually smaller then most SMG's and is generally only slightly larger then pistols... the MP7 fires a 4.6mm round as opposed to the 9x19mm round which true it lacks stopping power and is a pistol round but it was perfectly fine as SMG's where only really supposed to be used for counter-terrorist operations...

the things that seperate an SMG and PDW are the following: size, caliber and usage.

the MP7 being only slightly larger then something like a hand-cannon while holding 20 - 40 rounds is considered a PDW as it has moderate armor penetration and is equal to or smaller then an SMG and it's main role is to be used by tank crew or jet pilot's. as a PDW offers better defense then a standard pistol.

The MP5 however as stated before is a SMG it's just barely smaller then most carbines. holds 30 9x19mm rounds. has a small amount of armor penetration and it's main role is counter-terrorism and ocassionally actual combat.

so guess what the TMP / MP9 and MP7 are NOT SMG's. there PDW's. the only reason people group PDW's and SMG's into the same class 80% of the time is because it's simpler then making PDW's an oversized secondary or giving them there own class when in gameplay the two will perform close enough to each other anyways.

id rather not see a single sword ingame, might aswell rename the game into samuraisight

Yea it's not like british officers even in WWII used swords.

m8 it was just samurai from japan that used sword they just simply made the most swords while other countrys had a lot of more modular or customizable swords which won't be reflected in gaem.

Typing this as i wait for a resource zone match currently at the 3 minute mark...

anyways onto the idea.

The customization overhaul idea i'm going to suggest ties into most of my past suggestions which already to some extent tie into each other but once more i'll treat it like it's mostly stand alone.

The thread with my original ideas (which i still kinda wish for) can be found here

Armor. We already have a fair few customization options here but what about camo patterns for vests and eyewear / face wear that has different variants for an example the Elite sunglasses i used up until i got the aqua marine sunglasses. which i like but i find annoying because it's got a white arctic camo theme rather then just being a plain white or black. and speaking of camo we have arctic camo for most items but we don't have urban or digital or woodland? i mean sure it might make figuring out whos an enemy or friendly harder but usually the enemy has a bright red nameplate over there head when fully visible anyways so it wouldn't make it that much harder. plus you lads have already show us that you're capable of changing the color of camo patterns with the fact that basic clothes change color based on what team you're on. so why not partally apply that to camo patterns like arctic which will have a white and blue pattern if you spawn in as an EDEN merc or it will have a white and tan pattern if you spawn as an NAF merc.

Armor pieces

So we have a fair bit of customization already with the base character already but it still feel underwelming. sort of like when i figured out that most attachments are weapon class specific. so mike what are you suggesting? more customization slots. we currently have from left to right the following customization options

Facial wear, head / helmet, Shoulder Pad(s), vest, shirt, backpack, gloves, pants.

what i'm suggesting is something that looks more like this...

Facial wear upper (glasses, goggles, etc), Facial wear lower (gas masks, and the like), hair (hopefully with a few more styles), helmet / cap, misc headwear (bandanas, etc),Left shoulder pad, Right shoulder pad, vest, vest pouches (only avalable with a vest equipped), shirt, tattoo's, backpack, packpack misc (only avalable with a packpack equipped),

gloves / hand misc, pants, belt

something like that will probably add a fair amount of customization and allow for more cosmetics that aren't rolled into one package so it's a win for players and dev's who want some more money.

All the customizable characters.

so i suggested in one of my earlier threads to add a customizable female character. it's true something like that is probably low on the dev's list of beta fixing priorites but i'm pretty sure to any female players of the game. (like Yain ) will probably enjoy something of the like's. and you could probably find a way to add even more cutomization options for female charaters... i'm not going to make any real suggestions but i'm pretty sure people are thinking something along the lines of "Tactical bras" or something perverted... which would probably be cool for female players but it would probably bring in a few pervs too... so ehh devs do dev things. ^ ^

Pure customization. madness

i also suggested on my original post for civilian clothing like tanktops and basic T-shirts and the like but i feel like re-doing that idea. with all the other cosmetic ideas tied in with it. i already suggested a female character and i have a feeling that yain also being an otaku (or weeb for all i know she might have a body pillow and i'm not one to judge but thats hitting a level of anime fan higher then me... XD) will probably want something along aside ether pervy and cute or something like a nippon school uniform and i'm not one to object. and honestly ironsights is supposed to be a mature game anyways... so i mean something slightly edgy (in this case meaning something really close to being revealing) would probably be fine. so perhaps something like a sailor fuku (but with track pants or sailor pants) would probably be cool. it's not like it was originally and still probably is used by the US navy as there formal non-combat uniform anyways. so a merc with formal-non combat navy clothes would be kinda cool anyways let me actually list some things out in a more organized manner...

Bi-sexual clothing (tops)

1: Sailor fuku / blouse (incompatable with most vests)

Used by female school student and united states sea-men alike this looks "cute" and formal and isn't usually good in combat but it's also the sign of someone with atleast moderate intelligence or someone in the US navy.

2: Tanktop

Used by tough off duty military personal and ocassionally random civilians alike a tank top covers your chest while also allowing for maximum

F L E X with some style

3: T-shirt (short sleeve)

Almost everyone wears it and although not partucularly stylish it's still decent to wear.

4: T-shirt (long sleeve)

Ether you hate cold weather or you live in an area like seattle washington and wear this along aside shorts... while it's raining. so that you don't get soaked with rain.

5: Fomal suit (upper) (incompatable with most vests)

Welcome back agent 74 (yes that's 47 inverted i was trying to make a hitman reference)

Male (tops)

1: Trench coat with tanktop (incompatable with mosts vests)

So ya like the biker style but you're in the middle of a wazone why not wear an armored trench coat?

female (tops) (already mike? yes most tops that dudes wear are actually bi-sexual so we only have one real male exclusive which has a female equivalent anyways...)

1: sailor fuku / blouse (midrift) (incompatable with most vests)

we at command aren't known for making mistakes very often but... we have to admit them when we make them we might have ordered this blouse a size too small... well it's usable but your bellybuttons showing... it'll cover your private parts just don't leave anyone laying down on the ground alive or they'll see it all...

2: Short trenchcoat with tanktop (incompatable with most vests)

a shorter trench coat with a slightly shorter then normal tank top this won't reveal as much of you little belly as the blouse did... but...... atleast it's comftorbal.

Bi-sexual clothing (bottoms)

1: Cargo shorts

useful for warm enviorments where you need as little heat trapped in your body as possible.

2: jeans (blue)

The civilians standard choice in clothing. it's ok at most things but won't protect you from a graze.

3: jeans (black)

the edgy civilians choice. effectivly the same as it's blue counterpart

4: Track pants (incompatable with most belts)

A sporty light form of pants usually used for gym classes or the such. it has little protection and won't stop any form of bullet from grazing or flat out hitting you.

5: sailor pants

Used by the US navy for a non-combat formal uniform along aside the sailor blouse this isn't very combat capable but you'll atleast look good... and formal... perhaps HQ should adopt this as there non-combat formal uniform as well... it would save money at the very least.

6: formal suit (lower) (incompatable with most belts)

hello agent 74. here is the rest of your suit. you can't pass as a man with a suit unless you have the full suit. so here you are.

Female (bottoms)

1: Short cargo shorts

Contrary to what HQ wants we have put in a request for shorter cargo shorts for the female mercs who complain about the standard shorts being too long. so... here you go agent...

2: Skirt (incompatable with most belts)

Agent... why are you wearing... a skirt in a combat zone? unless this is some sort of seduction tactic that we haven't heard of we have to remind you that such clothing isn't very combat effective and if it get's ripped or torn in any way your probably going to have to take it off and only run with a top... not very effective agent... not very effective at all

3: low hanging jeans

uhg... agent we have too... applaud you at your... seduction tactics... but we must also remind you that your both showing off a bit too much and that the way you are wearing it is not very combat applicable... so unless you're actually trying to seducte the enemy male mercs into surrendering to you we highly suggest you wear something else...

4: low hanging cargo pants

uhg... agent we have too... applaud you at your... seduction tactics... but we must also remind you that your both showing off a bit too much and that the way you are wearing it is not very combat applicable... so unless you're actually trying to seducte the enemy male mercs into surrendering to you we highly suggest you wear something else...

5: Japanese Bloomers (incompatable with most belts)

Agent... exactly what the h**l are you doing wearing f**king japanese gym uniform bloomers on the f**king battlefield!? we know it's flexible but that is not combat capable in the slightest. so unless your plan is to seduce the enemy into following your orders with cute clothes and a light machine gun we are going to order you to change into different and combat capable clothes!

nooo please, not japanese stuffs! :C

NIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

(imagine if they add shurikens as an alternative to throwing knives :D.)

plusqua But there so good at making swords (plus i mixed in some spanish and american stuff in there so it's not all bad... besides it's hinted at that where asian mercs i mean why else would we start off with an asian knife and a south korean K2 Carbine?)

Aadi888 Sounds cool would probably be MASSIVLY unbalanced at the start... XD

Isnt ironsight based on *cough* futuristic setting

Yea and we have an MP5 and M4 both of which are actually quite old. sure there still used in modern day but to be honest if tech actually advanced to be more futeristic then giving us fancy sight's i'v got to ask why don't we have a machine pistol weapon that resembles the MP5 over an actual MP5? the reason: where mercs we don't always get the top tier equipment and we don't have any real weapon regulations so the onlything stopping mercs from carrying something like a broadsword and a bow to battle is A: that probably wouldn't be very effective and B: the game simply doesn't have said weapons.

it should also be noted that although katana's where first made in fudile japan there still made to this day. admittedly there still made the traditional way because the japanese outlawed people from carrying swords in an attempt to take away power from the shogun's in fudile japan but all they really did was make knifes sharper then there own swords and make it so that people go blind trying to actually make swords... (mainly because people aren't actually allowed to measure a forges tempature with any form of tech they have to measure it by actually looking at how hot it is.)

And now i'm getting PTSD of nexon shutting down it's servers... any First assault fan Press F in chat. It might not have been the best game but for what it was it was alright for a small while...

F

I had no problems with the game. No lag and no optimization problems

Ayy i didn't have many when it first officially took off i didn't like the update that made operators limited to specific classes though... i mean sure it's unlikely the major's going to use more then an SMG but customizability even if slightly unbalanced is always a plus in my book