Why is there no KillCam in the game until the end?

• Why is there no killcam in this game until the ending kills? the pros outweigh the cons by so much. You could immediately see if someone is cheating/hacking. You could learn from your mistake, how you got kill. Plus, whenever they decide to add more skin to the game, you get to see the slick skins on your opponent's gun, thus you're more incline to spend.

• The game is still in beta, so they haven't fully implemented everything yet. Just make sure you ask in the feedbacks and suggestions and if it's a good idea the devs will likely see it. Just keep in the reason why it isn't in isn't because they aren't going to, but because they still have to test the game, fix bugs, and then worry about adding new features.

• Why is there no killcam in this game until the ending kills? the pros outweigh the cons by so much. You could immediately see if someone is cheating/hacking. You could learn from your mistake, how you got kill. Plus, whenever they decide to add more skin to the game, you get to see the slick skins on your opponent's gun, thus you're more incline to spend.

If the killcams were anywhere close the end highlights, there would be a lot of people being called hacker since they are inaccurate and bugged af.

If the killcams were anywhere close the end highlights, there would be a lot of people being called hacker since they are inaccurate and bugged af.

Got "best" (was bleh) kill.

Reality: Spot dude, take fire, duck while reload finishes. He ran off down the area on Waterfront with the tiny office building into the sniper room. I basically follow him into the room and semi-potato flick to the left to take the last of his ~20 health.

End of Match Kill Cam: I enter the computer room, and he's running in one spot, in the opposite direction from where he really ran. I walk past this "player", into the sniper room, semi-potato shoot at nobody, and then warp backwards through the wall towards where his "player" was (and apparently where the end of round players do their showcase).

• The play of the game is really off as well lmao

I've seen guys get play of the game from being killed and not killing anyone a couple times. (This sometimes amuses me)

Or someone will get play of the game by throwing a grenade without killing anyone.

I've seen guys get play of the game from being killed and not killing anyone a couple times. (This sometimes amuses me)

Or someone will get play of the game by throwing a grenade without killing anyone.

Yeah, one time a highlight was literally just a guy standing still and then getting killed by a blade drone

Some dude used his Striker Drone, came in to try and kill me : missed me, didn't kill me. (or anyone else). Best kill cam, him blowing up that concrete.

• I forget what this score streak is called anyways it shoots everything down in the sky (SAM Turret) the second I put it down the striker drone was heading straight at me MAN I wish I would have recorded it. That and another time a guy on the opposite team received two gunnerships i put down my turret both times and took him out of the sky both times within seconds :D:D:D

Wish they would have those included in play of the game situations.

• Thanks for your feedback on killcams.

While the team might be looking into adding killcams in the not-so-near future, after-death screen will stay as it is currently is.

I disagree, take GITS that closed down, the kill-cam in it had a wallhack showing silhouettes of the enemy and ally so you could spot the typical wanna-be-pro hacker when they aim through the walls. Also Kill-cam could be set up to reflect the current situation such as players/team kill-streaks.

All in all I agree with MrHeromon about kill-cam. The pro's outweigh the co'ns in this case.

The Intrepid spirit of Dany the Pleadian